• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I beg you PJ righties for just 2 mins. Just listen to Liz Cheney and take her words to heart.

Jack4freedom

Governor
I listened, I was unimpressed.
I am more interested in what members of Trump’s legal team, state officials, (especially GOP Trump supporters) and other witnesses say rather than what self serving politicians say. Witnesses in these hearings so far have been very informative regarding exactly what happened leading up to the debacle on 1-6-21.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Why would you think that there could be any honor or honesty coming from PJ righties?

God of War

Governor

JohnJohnson

Council Member
Our nation is at stake.

Just take 90 seconds to listen
And 30 seconds to reflect on what she says.

This Liz Cheney harassing the POTUS?

While pushing this fake story?

"It just has not been proved to a level of certainty that satisfies me," Gen. Frank McKenzie, commander of the U.S. Central Command, told NBC News. McKenzie oversees U.S. troops in Afghanistan. The U.S. continues to hunt for new information on the matter, he said.

"We continue to look for that evidence," the general said. "I just haven't seen it yet."

She then continued to lie about it when confronted later..

middleview

President
Supporting Member
This Liz Cheney harassing the POTUS?

While pushing this fake story?

"It just has not been proved to a level of certainty that satisfies me," Gen. Frank McKenzie, commander of the U.S. Central Command, told NBC News. McKenzie oversees U.S. troops in Afghanistan. The U.S. continues to hunt for new information on the matter, he said.

"We continue to look for that evidence," the general said. "I just haven't seen it yet."

She then continued to lie about it when confronted later..

What part of "IF TRUE" did you miss?

Colorforms

Senator
I am more interested in what members of Trump’s legal team, state officials, (especially GOP Trump supporters) and other witnesses say rather than what self serving politicians say. Witnesses in these hearings so far have been very informative regarding exactly what happened leading up to the debacle on 1-6-21.
You'll never know, democrats won't allow it.