• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I can't wait to see the lefties try and defend this...

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
The debt load of the U.S. is growing at a quicker clip in recent months, increasing about $1 trillion nearly every 100 days.

The nation’s debt permanently crossed over to $34 trillion on Jan. 4, after briefly crossing the mark on Dec. 29, according to data from the U.S. Department of the Treasury. It reached $33 trillion on Sept. 15, 2023, and $32 trillion on June 15, 2023, hitting this accelerated pace. Before that, the $1 trillion move higher from $31 trillion took about eight months.

U.S. debt, which is the amount of money the federal government borrows to cover operating expenses, now stands at nearly $34.4 billion, as of Wednesday. Bank of America investment strategist Michael Hartnett believes the 100-day pattern will remain intact with the move from $34 trillion to $35 trillion.

I thought Brandon had this sh*t under control???

Biden Leaves Misleading Impression on U.S. Debt - FactCheck.org

Yeah, even the lefties at "fact" check dot org couldn't spin the BS outta that one...

TBLee

Governor
The debt load of the U.S. is growing at a quicker clip in recent months, increasing about $1 trillion nearly every 100 days.

The nation’s debt permanently crossed over to $34 trillion on Jan. 4, after briefly crossing the mark on Dec. 29, according to data from the U.S. Department of the Treasury. It reached $33 trillion on Sept. 15, 2023, and $32 trillion on June 15, 2023, hitting this accelerated pace. Before that, the $1 trillion move higher from $31 trillion took about eight months.

U.S. debt, which is the amount of money the federal government borrows to cover operating expenses, now stands at nearly $34.4 billion, as of Wednesday. Bank of America investment strategist Michael Hartnett believes the 100-day pattern will remain intact with the move from $34 trillion to $35 trillion.

Yeah, even the lefties at "fact" check dot org couldn't spin the BS outta that one...
I would give it a few minutes and The usual Suspects will come in and start name calling and tell you that your information is bogus. Let's see if they tell you that your source isn't reliable ;)

1709476708278.png

Nothing to see here, move on please. We are not allowed to question the betters, everything is under control, your TV said so.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Reagan and Bush 43 are the big culprits, but Carter, Obama, and Trump are also culpable.
We owed $900 billion at the end of Carter's four years.

Reagan/Bush $900 billion -> $4.4 trillion.
Clinton $4.4 trillion -> $5.8 trillion
Bush $5.8 trillion -> $12 trillion
Obama $12 trillion -> $20 trillion
Trump $20 trillion -> $29 trillion

Colorforms

Senator
The deficit is way down under Biden. But decades of Reaganomics continue to take their grim toll.
You say that, but we are acquiring debt at a massive rate. Either you're lying and the deficit isn't way down, or someone is hacking our national credit card.

I'm going with Occom's razor on this one.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You say that, but we are acquiring debt at a massive rate. Either you're lying and the deficit isn't way down, or someone is hacking our national credit card.

Reagan/Bush $900 billion -> $4.4 trillion.
Clinton $4.4 trillion -> $5.8 trillion
Bush $5.8 trillion -> $12 trillion
Obama $12 trillion -> $20 trillion
Trump $20 trillion -> $29 trillion

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Reagan and Bush 43 are the big culprits, but Carter, Obama, and Trump are also culpable.
As is Biden taxcuts.... and wanting to use Medicaid funds to allow "NEWCOMERS" to pay Rent
Will Americans on Medicaid get to do the same

not bloody likely

EatTheRich

President

The deficit went from $2.8 trillion under Trump to $1.7 trillion under Biden. But the interest payments on the huge debt Trump ran up are expensive.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
The deficit is way down under Biden. But decades of Reaganomics continue to take their grim toll.
Wow! So perpetually servile to the DNCommunists…as always. You even used Bugsy’s PRECISE wording in this thread. How very independent, autonomous, sovereign, principled, and non-propagandistic you are…

RickWA

Snagglesooth

You know the forum Democrats (extremist leftists) don’t do introspection…let alone good faith postings. You’ll get nothing BUT defensiveness and finger pointing at non-Democrats here across ALL subjects.

EatTheRich

President
Wow! So perpetually servile to the DNCommunists…as always. You even used Bugsy’s PRECISE wording in this thread. How very independent, autonomous, sovereign, principled, and non-propagandistic you are…
If you find the facts so embarrassing to the party you prefer, perhaps that party could stand to do better.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
If you find the facts so embarrassing to the party you prefer, perhaps that party could stand to do better.
One of us understands both major parties to be completely corrupt and irredeemably awful (me). The other is in every thread propagandizing and doing apologetics for Democrats all day every day (you). Garden variety PJ Democrat stooge posing as some sort of committed communist-marxist change agent for the workers of the world.

What a friggin’ joke.