• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

"I didn't name names, says Trump" So cons still using that BS today.

kaz

Small l libertarian
He has proven to be a racist by his own words and his own past actions. He owns it. You're just a Trump Toady who will defend his actions no matter what.
Trump has never said or done anything racist, which is why you need to keep misquoting him. That you continually proceed to misquote him shows you know what he said isn't racist and that proves you are lying. You know he isn't.

Tell me how you're against divisiveness again, liar

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Where in Muslim scripture does it say that married women should let their husbands speak and not speak themselves? Are you perhaps thinking of the Christian Bible?
By cracky - there it is! The 100% ETR “attack Christians and the Bible” every single time Islam is invoked is fully intact. Every time.

This has reached a pathological level.

Nutty stuff.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Last edited by a moderator:

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
No one does that to natural-born citizens of their own race. If they did, the comment wouldn’t even be comprehensible. The reason it “makes sense” when people like Trump say it to natural-born citizens of a different race is the implication that those natural-born citizens don’t “really” come from this country the way whites do.
If you are a snowflake...

EatTheRich

President
By cracky - there it is! The 100% ETR “attack Christians and the Bible” every single time Islam is invoked is fully intact. Every time.

Nutty stuff.
Your delusions about my posting history are not based on familiarity with it.

EatTheRich

President
Don't say here's a link. Tell the quotes that are not misquotes rather than giving a link of misquotes. Which ones do you personally stand behind?
“Misquotes” is actually not a synonym for “quotes.” Nor does it mean “quotes that embarrass Dear Leader.”

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Nutty stuff.
and the Islam book he post of would glue his ass shut or throw him from tall buildings for being Gay...……….strange

kaz

Small l libertarian
Gee what four people was he talking about? He has admitted it was the only four it could have been. Make all the excuses you need
If the four of them were Republicans, you'd be trying to destroy their woman of color asses.

Make all the excuses you need

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member

Nutty stuff.
Well, Mr. Pretender....LINK THEM. Give us examples of "every time" he attacks Christians and the Bible when Islam is involved. Come on Ricky....show us that you're not a pathological liar like you accuse others of being. BTW...you're still here defending Trump, pretending to be an Independent. LOL

EatTheRich

President
So glad you think that of Trump:

Now you got to say same of Barry O
1. This is about people who were immigrants. See the difference?
2. I never claimed Obama wasn’t a racist in the sense of supporting this country’s white supremacist system. You don’t get to be president without being a racist.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
If the four of them were Republicans, you'd be trying to destroy their woman of color asses.

Make all the excuses you need
Agree, they went after Ben Carson like he was made out of cheesecake. Any black person who has the audacity to become a Conservative is called everything but a human being.

Reactions: kaz