• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

"I didn't name names, says Trump" So cons still using that BS today.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
He didn't use their "names" in his original racist tweet, but any idiot would know who he was talking about. And he knew nothing about them...OBVIOUSLY thinking they were all immigrants. Go back to where you came from, he said. But the cons still claim he meant where their ancestors came from. They know better...any child could comprehend his words. But they always make excuses for their Messiah.
"SHOW ME WHERE HE NAMED THENM" we get. Well I did just that. He named them at his hate rally last night....and he also made disparaging comments on all of them. YET...he went on and on about one of them throwing the F bomb regarding him or his presidency. HOW DARE SHE USE THAT FILTHY WORD....Can you imagine what would happen if I used that word? That "filthy, disgusting" word. LOLOL

Well, what did happen? He obviously gained more Trump toadys who love him for his womanizing, nastiness and his love for Dictators.

Cons...you elected the most disgusting, anti-American liar on the face of this earth.
What was God thinking when he chose this idiot?

BTW...watch his disgusting rally from last night. Watch him applaud for himself...stretch his neck back and forth to see all the idiots standing behind him, chanting his "SEND HER HOME" BS.
Watch him brag about himself...talk about the tax cuts that only helped the filthy rich and his idiot base stood there and chanted like a bunch of dolts, thinking he really did it for them, although none of them have seen the tax cut that he promised for the average man back during the 2018 election. That has been forgotten and forgiven by his toadys just like Mexico paying for the"TRUMP wall" he wants so badly. It didn't happen...it won't happen.

I didn't watch the whole rally. I just watched until he NAMED the women he was bashing. And long enough to see the women with their "Women Love Trump" signs standing behind him. They certainly must love P*ssy grabbers.

BTW...I did hear him say that when leaders come to the WH, Kings, Queens, Dictators (yes, Dictators) they congratulate him for our great economy. Oh...and he mentioned Kim un (how he has been the only Pres. with a good relationship with him) and Russia. SO PROUD of his anti-American buddies. Amazing.

Oh here you go Phat....now where's your apology you promised? He has mentioned them by their names because fools support his racism...gave him the "all Clear". Shameless.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
He didn't and th Ho's of Babble On stood up...………..

Edited

Last edited by a moderator:

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
He didn't use their "names" in his original racist tweet, but any idiot would know who he was talking about. And he knew nothing about them...OBVIOUSLY thinking they were all immigrants. Go back to where you came from, he said. But the cons still claim he meant where their ancestors came from. They know better...any child could comprehend his words. But they always make excuses for their Messiah.
"SHOW ME WHERE HE NAMED THENM" we get. Well I did just that. He named them at his hate rally last night....and he also made disparaging comments on all of them. YET...he went on and on about one of them throwing the F bomb regarding him or his presidency. HOW DARE SHE USE THAT FILTHY WORD....Can you imagine what would happen if I used that word? That "filthy, disgusting" word. LOLOL

Well, what did happen? He obviously gained more Trump toadys who love him for his womanizing, nastiness and his love for Dictators.

Cons...you elected the most disgusting, anti-American liar on the face of this earth.

BTW...watch his disgusting rally from last night. Watch him applaud for himself...stretch his neck back and forth to see all the idiots standing behind him, chanting his "SEND HER HOME" BS.
Watch him brag about himself...talk about the tax cuts that only helped the filthy rich and his idiot base stood there and chanted like a bunch of dolts, thinking he really did it for them, although none of them have seen the tax cut that he promised for the average man back during the 2018 election. That has been forgotten and forgiven by his toadys just like Mexico paying for the"TRUMP wall" he wants so badly. It didn't happen...it won't happen.

I didn't watch the whole rally. I just watched until he NAMED the women he was bashing. And long enough to see the women with their "Women Love Trump" signs standing behind him. They certainly must love P*ssy grabbers.

BTW...I did hear him say that when leaders come to the WH, Kings, Queens, Dictators (yes, Dictators) they congratulate him for our great economy. Oh...and he mentioned Kim un (how he has been the only Pres. with a good relationship with him) and Russia. SO PROUD of his anti-American buddies. Amazing.

Oh here you go Phat....now where's your apology you promised? He has mentioned them by their names because fools support his racism...gave him the "all Clear". Shameless.

Of course they are still using that BS today. What else are they gonna do? They're all in and Trump isn't trying to appeal to moderates or Independents.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member

Apparently you are right about Any idiot would know who he was talking about because the four un-named idiots, immediately started whining and screeching racism.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Apparently you are right about Any idiot would know who he was talking about because the four un-named idiots, immediately started whining and screeching racism.
Gee what four people was he talking about? He has admitted it was the only four it could have been. Make all the excuses you need

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Trump/Republicans are threatened by assertive, smart progressive women so of course, they attack them. That the 4 were women of color was a bonus to the Trump base giving them the chance to express misogyny AND racism.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Trump/Republicans are threatened by assertive, smart progressive women so of course, they attack them. That the 4 were women of color was a bonus to the Trump base giving them the chance to express misogyny AND racism.
Those women of color are destroying what's left of the democrat party and it's with joy to watch.

reason10

Governor
Of course they are still using that BS today. What else are they gonna do? They're all in and Trump isn't trying to appeal to moderates or Independents.
There are no moderates or independents, except in the Republican Party. And they are a minority. Most Republicans are mainstream conservatives with jobs who make this country work.

Just about ALL Democrats are racist, welfare cheating lying, America hating pieces of dung.

reason10

Governor

There was nothing racist about that tweet. But only a true racist will try to find race in that tweet.
Only a true racist plays the race card when he/she/it loses the argument.

D

Deleted member 21794

I know you like parroting whatever you're told. Now specifically, what was racist about the tweets?

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
There are no moderates or independents, except in the Republican Party. And they are a minority. Most Republicans are mainstream conservatives with jobs who make this country work.

Just about ALL Democrats are racist, welfare cheating lying, America hating pieces of dung.
I agree that most Democrats are racist. That is the very reason they have been encouraged to push the calling of political opponents racists. It's transference, they charge us with the very things they are and do.
I also agree that there are no longer any moderate Democrats. They seem to have lost the ability to reason.
The one thing I am not sure of, and I've thought about this a lot lately, is that Democrats hate America. It certainly seems that way to us; but it just may be that they believe so strongly, that their policies and agenda, and everything they do, is right for the country and is best for all Americans. They may think that, the things we see as insanity, and even treason, is their expression of love for the country.
I'm not saying I believe this but I'm just trying to figure out how Americans (and yes, sadly, Democrats are Americans) can be so hell bent on destroying the country that has given them so much.

Jen

Senator
I agree that most Democrats are racist. That is the very reason they have been encouraged to push the calling of political opponents racists. It's transference, they charge us with the very things they are and do.
I also agree that there are no longer any moderate Democrats. They seem to have lost the ability to reason.
The one thing I am not sure of, and I've thought about this a lot lately, is that Democrats hate America. It certainly seems that way to us; but it just may be that they believe so strongly, that their policies and agenda, and everything they do, is right for the country and is best for all Americans. They may think that, the things we see as insanity, and even treason, is their expression of love for the country.
I'm not saying I believe this but I'm just trying to figure out how Americans (and yes, sadly, Democrats are Americans) can be so hell bent to destroy the country that has given them so much.
We can ALWAYS know what Democrats are doing and thinking just by listening to their accusations.

Whether they realize it, or are too caught up in the lies they've been told to realize it, Democrats are hell bent on destroying the USA.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
We can ALWAYS know what Democrats are doing and thinking just by listening to their accusations.

Whether they realize it, or are too caught up in the lies they've been told to realize it, Democrats are hell bent on destroying the USA.
It sure looks that way, doesn't it?

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
How the f*ck is telling someone to "go back where they came from "racist?" Is every other country in the world non-white? If not how can that possibly construed as "racist?" If I tell an white French immigrant to "go back where he came from" - is that "racist" too? The only "racism" in this episode is that of the left by suggesting people of color are immune from any and all criticism...

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
How the f*ck is telling someone to "go back where they came from "racist?" Is every other country in the world non-white? If not how can that possibly construed as "racist?" If I tell an white French immigrant to "go back where he came from" - is that "racist" too? The only "racism" in this episode is that of the left by suggesting people of color are immune from any and all criticism...

Go back where they came from AND COME BACK !!

OH HOW RACIST !:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

We took the hook so big on this- all we are missing is a big old dorsal fin on our backs. We have the smell down pat :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

D

Deleted member 21794

AOC is "smart"? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Have you read some of the DUMB stuff she says?????

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Trump hedges, lies and then reframes his racist/offensive comments.
In this case he's now says those chanting the un-American "send them back" phrase are "patriots."
That's the farthest thing from patriotism or decency. It's just MAWA.