• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I Didn't Watch The Inauguration

Randy71

Council Member
Yesterday Joe Biden was inaugurated President. But I didn't watch the inauguration. I'm not a Joe Biden supporter. He didn't win because of me. I voted against him in both the primary and election. I voted for Mike Bloomberg in the primary and Donald Trump in the election.

I hope that Biden will be a one term President. I do not like Joe Biden. If this offends some readers, I apologize. But I have to be honest. I'm not a Joe Biden supporter.

TBLee

Governor
Yesterday Joe Biden was inaugurated President. But I didn't watch the inauguration. I'm not a Joe Biden supporter. He didn't win because of me. I voted against him in both the primary and election. I voted for Mike Bloomberg in the primary and Donald Trump in the election.

I hope that Biden will be a one term President. I do not like Joe Biden. If this offends some readers, I apologize. But I have to be honest. I'm not a Joe Biden supporter.
I didn't watch the inauguration. But, I also did not watch Donald Trump's inauguration. I believe our tax dollars could be spent more wisely. But, it is what it is. I do not feel that it is necessary for you to apologize for admitting you didn't vote for Joe Biden, nor is it necessary for you to want him to be a one term President. With that being said, I think it is a good idea to hope for the success of our Country, as to do otherwise would be foolish.