• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I feel really bad for all the liberals

miketx

Council Member
Sad really. For two years they had their hopes and prayers all looking toward seeing President Trump removed from office, in disgrace. His family charged with serious crimes and arrested. But yesterday all these hopes and dreams were dashed in one stunning revelation by the man who seemingly had it all: No indictments!

In a rare lapse of judgement I turned to CNN to see puffy eyed newscasters struggling to get through their words, words they hoped to have never spoken. Trump is innocent. Then I saw Ms. Maddow near tears and on MSNBC, Chris Matthews appeared to be in shock! I wonder what tomorrow may bring for these poor hapless souls? No one can know, but democrats and other liberals country wide are in shock over this totally unexpected event. How could Mueller let them down? Perhaps it is true that it was all a hoax, or fake news as they say. No one can say now.

But in true American spirit of giving and helping your neighbor, I decided to write this short statement, and create an image that is hoped will raise the spirits of distraught liberal cry babies everywhere. May this assuage your broken spirits and for a moment give you a lift up to see what could have been but will never be. Now, without further ado, Here, in black and white is my olive branch to you, as fake as it is.

newspaper.jpg

:)

Last edited:

4/15

Mayor
I have always enjoyed the conservative lies on the forums as they are really funny just like this. Also if you exist in tezass you really aren't human.

Jen

Senator
You feel bad???

You feel bad that Leftists tried to enact a coup d'etat on our duly elected government?

I only feel bad for the frivolous money they caused us to spend for absolutely no reason. They are deserving of our pity for their abject stupidity.

miketx

Council Member
You feel bad???

You feel bad that Leftists tried to enact a coup d'etat on our duly elected government?

I only feel bad for the frivolous money they caused us to spend for absolutely no reason. They are deserving of our pity for their abject stupidity.
Sarcasm Jen.

image that is hoped will raise the spirits of distraught liberal cry babies everywhere. May this assuage your broken spirits and for a moment give you a lift up to see what could have been but will never be. Now, without further ado, Here, in black and white is my olive branch to you, as fake as it is.

Reactions: Jen

Jen

Senator
Sarcasm Jen.

image that is hoped will raise the spirits of distraught liberal cry babies everywhere. May this assuage your broken spirits and for a moment give you a lift up to see what could have been but will never be. Now, without further ado, Here, in black and white is my olive branch to you, as fake as it is.
I knew that, @miketx. But it opened the door for me to write what I wrote so thank you. ;)

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Sad really. For two years they had their hopes and prayers all looking toward seeing President Trump removed from office, in disgrace. His family charged with serious crimes and arrested. But yesterday all these hopes and dreams were dashed in one stunning revelation by the man who seemingly had it all: No indictments!

In a rare lapse of judgement I turned to CNN to see puffy eyed newscasters struggling to get through their words, words they hoped to have never spoken. Trump is innocent. Then I saw Ms. Maddow near tears and on MSNBC, Chris Matthews appeared to be in shock! I wonder what tomorrow may bring for these poor hapless souls? No one can know, but democrats and other liberals country wide are in shock over this totally unexpected event. How could Mueller let them down? Perhaps it is true that it was all a hoax, or fake news as they say. No one can say now.

But in true American spirit of giving and helping your neighbor, I decided to write this short statement, and create an image that is hoped will raise the spirits of distraught liberal cry babies everywhere. May this assuage your broken spirits and for a moment give you a lift up to see what could have been but will never be. Now, without further ado, Here, in black and white is my olive branch to you, as fake as it is.

View attachment 42220

:)
No I don't feel sorry for the stupid SOB's they are a creation of their own making. Just like an addict or alcoholic they created their life I don't feel sorry for them.

4/15

Mayor
Thank you guys for the laughs. I might even keep coming here for the humor. Sick as it is it is funny.

Ms. Truth

Council Member
You feel bad???

There was an issue and it was investigated.

Do you disagree with that happening?

Jen

Senator
There was an issue and it was investigated.

Do you disagree with that happening?
It was more than just an "issue" that was "investigated". It was an attempted coup d'etat of Trump's presidency.

That "issue" occurred during the election process.........during the time Obama was president. They knew then that it was occurring yet they didn't investigate until Trump became president and they investigated a source that was paid for and fabricated by Hillary operatives.

It was a coup attempt.
Had it been a real issue of Russian collaboration it would have been taken care of before Trump was even elected.

Ms. Truth

Council Member
It was more than just an "issue" that was "investigated". It was an attempted coup d'etat of Trump's presidency.

That "issue" occurred during the election process.........during the time Obama was president. They knew then that it was occurring yet they didn't investigate until Trump became president and they investigated a source that was paid for and fabricated by Hillary operatives.

It was a coup attempt.
Had it been a real issue of Russian collaboration it would have been taken care of before Trump was even elected.
And the reason you know all of this is because it was investigated.

Duh

Jen

Senator
And the reason you know all of this is because it was investigated.

Duh
The investigation isn't turning out at all as Democrats planned. But never fear. They have a way of committing crimes and getting by with them.

I have no problem with this investigation or any investigation........... as long as it's a real investigation and truth prevails. Both Republicans and Democrats are guilty of crimes. They all need to be rounded up and taken care of in some way. John McCain was as guilty as Comey and Lynch and Hillary.......... it's a mixed bag.

Ms. Truth

Council Member
The investigation isn't turning out at all as Democrats planned. But never fear. They have a way of committing crimes and getting by with them.

I have no problem with this investigation or any investigation........... as long as it's a real investigation and truth prevails. Both Republicans and Democrats are guilty of crimes. They all need to be rounded up and taken care of in some way. John McCain was as guilty as Comey and Lynch and Hillary.......... it's a mixed bag.
As you have RINO's in your party we also have many fake democrats, they are the progressives, they do not represent what us normal people stand for.

It was a good and worthy investigation but it is over with now.

Time to look forward, not back.

Jen

Senator
As you have RINO's in your party we also have many fake democrats, they are the progressives, they do not represent what us normal people stand for.

It was a good and worthy investigation but it is over with now.

Time to look forward, not back.
I hope the Liberals take back the Democratic Party from the Leftist Progressives, but I don't see that happening any time soon. Liberals were tolerant. Tolerance has been gone from the Democratic Party for a long time now............... Leftists are angry, bitter, intolerant and (using the definition without the nationalist part) fascist..... dogmatic to their rule set.