• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I find it interesting that the leftists tend to eschew policy threads...

Lukey

Senator
And concentrate instead on the "Mitt is stiff" or "Repubs are unpopular" threads, you know they have to be running scared...

GordonGecko

President
How about a discussion of the "proof positive of the failure of Obamanomics as indicated by a temporary drop in the Dow" thread? :)

Lukey

Senator
How about a discussion of the "proof positive of the failure of Obamanomics as indicated by a temporary drop in the Dow" thread? :)
So you think it's a coincidence that the jobs numbers are up and so's the Dow AFTER the "party of no" pulled the plug on Obamanomics?

GordonGecko

President
So you think it's a coincidence that the jobs numbers are up and so's the Dow AFTER the "party of no" pulled the plug on Obamanomics?
Lukey, just to remind everybody else, YOU declared "Obamanomics is a failure" and used as "evidence" that the Dow dipped down to 9900 one day.

That "proof" has magically vanished as of today, hasn't it???

Lukey

Senator
Lukey, just to remind everybody else, YOU declared "Obamanomics is a failure" and used as "evidence" that the Dow dipped down to 9900 one day.

That "proof" has magically vanished as of today, hasn't it???
"Just to remind everybody," GG is only citing one (of hundreds) of posts I made with "evidence" of the failure of Obamanomics. But, then, that's how he rolls...

Mytzlplk

Governor
this has what to do with domestic policy or political news?

maybe most simply grow weary of debunking the same garbage over and over again, given the "frequently repeated lie" problem so rampant in the rightwinger ranks, e.g. the stimulus failed, etc.

And concentrate instead on the "Mitt is stiff" or "Repubs are unpopular" threads, you know they have to be running scared...
that would be interesting observation

if of course it was truthful and factual.
but after reading you posts for so many years i do no expect that

Cicero

Mayor
Well in their heart of hearts most of them are marginally intelligent enough to know that the nation isn't buying into the drivel regarding how good Obama has been for this nation and so attacking the other side is all they have going for them. That much is obvious.

Even the jobs numbers aren't really working in their favor because the very people who consider it an important indicator are now internet savvy enough to quickly determine just how the administration cooked the numbers and can see that the press is once again in-the-tank-for-Obama since the usual suspects refuse to call Obama or his administration on the blatant numbers cooking. So -- again -- all Obama is doing is appealing to a base that is already committed [however reluctantly] to voting for him. By now Obama should already be laying the groundwork to reach out to citizens that are not members of his dedicated base, but every time he tries that he takes the wrong approach. It's so obvious that Obama is bad at leadership that citizens simply are not buying that it's all the fault of the republican House of Representatives and that the Democrat controlled Senate has nothing to do with Obama's sagging political fortunes.

People just are not as stupid and ill informed during this election cycle as Obama needs them to be. He has most of a year ahead of him to propagandize himself into a second term, but so far all he has been doing is spinning his wheels. You can't talk accomplishments when most of them have been negative in nature and harmful to this nation.

GordonGecko

President
BTW, Lukey, Cicero would have considered "most Ameicans geniuses" if they elected Hillary.

His "new friends" are kind enough to not give their opinion of HER...and he reciprocates by trying not to mention her very much now.

Lukey

Senator
this has what to do with domestic policy or political news?

maybe most simply grow weary of debunking the same garbage over and over again, given the "frequently repeated lie" problem so rampant in the rightwinger ranks, e.g. the stimulus failed, etc.
What are you - the "threadmarm?" I'm sure you consider all the "Mitt is stiff" posts to be "qualified" though, don't you?

Lukey

Senator
Here's a bet....if we were to assign a "weight" to Lukey's "Christie Veep" posts of ...say....one milligram per post.....by this Summer it SHOULD way the same as Christie.

:D
Last night Bill O'Rielly said it looks like that's how it's shaping up. Get back to me the next time YOU post something that later shows up as the conventional wisdom. I've done it a number of times. See. I use my head here. You just react to other stuff without ever adding to the body of knowledge on anything. But, hey, you have four times my posts so you must have SOMETHING to say (but for the life of me, I can't remember a single one of them).

OldGaffer

Governor
Yeah, you're right. The economics on that is pretty settled. So since you can't go there (that was kinda my point)...
OMG, you still believe the stimulus was a failure, despite all facts and evidence to the contrary. By all means, start another top post, maybe Degsme will kick your ass again on the facts of the stimulus.

Lukey

Senator
BTW, Lukey, Cicero would have considered "most Ameicans geniuses" if they elected Hillary.

His "new friends" are kind enough to not give their opinion of HER...and he reciprocates by trying not to mention her very much now.
A) As opposed to Obama he's 100% correct.

B) She has some of the Bill Clinton sheen on her so it's not that surprising that folks give her the benefit of the doubt.

C) I voted for McCain and I'm starting to think she'd have been better than HIM.

GordonGecko

President
Last night Bill O'Rielly said it looks like that's how it's shaping up. Get back to me the next time YOU post something that later shows up as the conventional wisdom. I've done it a number of times. See. I use my head here. You just react to other stuff without ever adding to the body of knowledge on anything. But, hey, you have four times my posts so you must have SOMETHING to say (but for the life of me, I can't remember a single one of them).
Well, gee, Lukey....if BILL O'REILLY says so....must be true. :D

GordonGecko

President
A) As opposed to Obama he's 100% correct.

B) She has some of the Bill Clinton sheen on her so it's not that surprising that folks give her the benefit of the doubt.

C) I voted for McCain and I'm starting to think she'd have been better than HIM.
Lukey, it's part of the Molotov-von Ribbentrop pact that Cicero has made....that he promises not to praise Hillary, if you guys promise not to attack her and only use "Well compared to Obama..." lines.....so that neither of you has to give a real opinion of her and what policies she would have enacted as President and your support or opposition to them.