• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I find it interesting that the leftists tend to eschew policy threads...

Cicero

Mayor
People are looking around and saying "Where are all the jobs that Obama claims are abounding in this nation? Why can't any of us find work?"

Psssst . . . average citizens don't care about Obama's cooked numbers when they can't find the very work that he claims to be everywhere around them. It's called reality versus Obama's propaganda.

Lukey

Senator
Lukey, it's part of the Molotov-von Ribbentrop pact that Cicero has made....that he promises not to praise Hillary, if you guys promise not to attack her and only use "Well compared to Obama..." lines.....so that neither of you has to give a real opinion of her and what policies she would have enacted as President and your support or opposition to them.
We'll never really know that will we? If you don't have anything of value to say, why do you keep making 50 posts an hour???

OldGaffer

Governor
Has Obama claimed that unemployment is less than the reported numbers? Has he proposed a package of jobs bills? Has the republican congress sat on them? The Wingers are the propagandists extraordinaire in this reality.

Lukey

Senator
Well, gee, Lukey....if BILL O'REILLY says so....must be true. :D
Regardless, it was something I PUT OUT HERE that is now being discussed in the national media. I beat them to it (by a lot). The last time YOU did that...oh, wait, you've NEVER done that!

Cicero

Mayor
Hillary is an unscrupulous
. We all know that. She's also far more competent than Obama. It helps if when discussing politics you have at least a few IQ points to rub together.

Lukey

Senator
So the CBO used a "lefty economist Keynesian model"?
They use a static model that cannot consider that the economic activity they are measuring has been pulled from the future. It's not really "Keynesian" but it might as well be a "fellow traveler."

Lukey

Senator
Has Obama claimed that unemployment is less than the reported numbers? Has he proposed a package of jobs bills? Has the republican congress sat on them? The Wingers are the propagandists extraordinaire in this reality.
But despite the Republicans saying "no" to Obamanomics, jobs have been up over the past six months (as has the PMI's). Oops, how do you explain that?

Cicero

Mayor
Heh-heh; I'll bet I can say more bad things about Hillary Clinton and mean them than you can Lukey. Gordon Gekko is limited by the fact that he thinks like Gordon Gekko and doesn't grasp reality politics.

He honestly thinks that because I was once a Hillary supporter I had any use for her as a human being. Leftwingers vote for liberal fads. The concept of voting for the most competent candidate whether or not he or she probably belongs in jail, escapes them. Which is, of course, how we ended up with the fad candidate Obama.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Well,this is pretty much the Fray. Not many new faces at all. It ain't like we don't all know each others' positions on anything. Looks like the death of the Fray brought PJ to life. At the same time,for ex-Frayers there's nothing new here. I open very few top-posts here and don't stick around long if certain other posters aren't here.

GordonGecko

President
We'll never really know that will we? If you don't have anything of value to say, why do you keep making 50 posts an hour???
Lukey, naturally, if I AGREED with you....you'd have no problem with my number of posts.

And I believe I atleast do some DIFFERENT things...while you are stuck in the same rut of talking about the Stimulus or Chris Christie.

Lukey

Senator
Heh-heh; I'll bet I can say more bad things about Hillary Clinton and mean them than you can Lukey. Gordon Gekko is limited by the fact that he thinks like Gordon Gekko and doesn't grasp reality politics.

He honestly thinks that because I was once a Hillary supporter I had any use for her as a human being. Leftwingers vote for liberal fads. The concept of voting for the most competent candidate whether or not he or she probably belongs in jail, escapes them. Which is, of course, how we ended up with the fad candidate Obama.
That doesn't surprise me. His stock in trade is using out of context "quotes" to make it look like you don't know what you are talking about (all n an effort to disguise the fact that he, in fact, has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to say).

Lukey

Senator
Lukey, naturally, if I AGREED with you....you'd have no problem with my number of posts.

And I believe I atleast do some DIFFERENT things...while you are stuck in the same rut of talking about the Stimulus or Chris Christie.
No, I'd ignore you like I do the "uninformed" right wingers on here. I only read your posts because I enjoy responding to someone who is so wrong about so much.

Lukey

Senator
Well,this is pretty much the Fray. Not many new faces at all. It ain't like we don't all know each others' positions on anything. Looks like the death of the Fray brought PJ to life. At the same time,for ex-Frayers there's nothing new here. I open very few top-posts here and don't stick around long if certain other posters aren't here.
Meh, you got that right!

Mytzlplk

Governor
at the expense of bumping a worthless post back to the top -- no I'm not a threadmarm, so if you want to showcase your whining with one regarding the way people grow weary of having to debunk the same rightwingnut garbage over and over again, be my guest.

by all means, link me to all these "MItt is stiff" posts that even come close numerically to the endless garbage like this posted by the rightwingers on this board.

It's the same old story here -- you try to make up with volume what you lack in quality and substance, and play the same broken records time and again...