• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I got my tickets to the Trump Rally on Friday here in LV

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Appears 'write-on' is jealous...…………..maybe he can get a ticket to Abrams next event :cool:

Trump & NASCAR race makes for a big weekend

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Can't wait.
Goody goody! I like to watch the Trump hate rallies and watch the bobble head Trumpies standing behind him nodding their head's and laughing at every stupid thing he says. I always look at them and wonder, how could anybody be that stupid? BTW what color of shirt will you be wearing? It might be fun to see you acting out in person.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Have a good time, and let us know what the turnout is like.
Turn out? I can answer that question before it even happens. It will be Huuuuuge! the biggest rally ever known and there will be hundreds of thousands who didn't get a seat and will be standing outside waiting to see him. All you have to do is look at trumps tweets the next day after his rallies and he will let you know how many hundreds of thousands of people were there in his little pea brain. LIKE NOTHING YOU'VE EVER SEEN BEFORE!!

write on

Senator
Goody goody! I like to watch the Trump hate rallies and watch the bobble head Trumpies standing behind him nodding their head's and laughing at every stupid thing he says. I always look at them and wonder, how could anybody be that stupid? BTW what color of shirt will you be wearing? It might be fun to see you acting out in person.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Appears 'write-on' is jealous...…………..maybe he can get a ticket to Abrams next event :cool:

Trump & NASCAR race makes for a big weekend
Jealous!?!? Such a middle school taunt!! Can you name one reason anyone would be jealous of someone seeing Donald Trump the lump?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Jealous!?!? Such a middle school taunt!! Can you name one reason anyone would be jealous of someone seeing Donald Trump the lump?
"Why are you posting to me"...………………..write-on may be interested in you...…...I'm not...………………….

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

OMG Where did you get that picture? Is it for real? It's probably fake, because surely there's not that many people who worship him. Well then again, there are sure a lot of them here in PJ who are smittEn by the idiot.