• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I had a dream

God of War

Governor
Avoidance. The go-to of the coward.
Well, Bobby since you haven't read this thread let me help you out.

The other day somebody and not me compared the Biden vaccine mandate to the holocaust. Phil didn't like it. Thought it inappropriate to so falsely defile a sacrosanct thing such as that by comparison with mandates.

Then I had my dream and shared it with you Bobs.

BobbyT

Governor
Well, Bobby since you haven't read this thread let me help you out.

The other day somebody and not me compared the Biden vaccine mandate to the holocaust. Phil didn't like it. Thought it inappropriate to so falsely defile a sacrosanct thing such as that by comparison with mandates.

Then I had my dream and shared it with you Bobs.
So the comparison resonated with you. How pathetic.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I'm sure "Citizanship" certainly does. And I'm sure informed consent doesn't exist in that place you come from.
I fixed the spelling error long before you posted this, but your focus is on finding something other than the topic to post on.

God of War

Governor
I fixed the spelling error long before you posted this, but your focus is on finding something other than the topic to post on.
It's not the spelling!?!? I do that ALL the time. It's the Freudian slip of sorts. Because you defined "Citizanship" perfectly while citizenship remains more like what I like to think of it. So that's all I got to say about that.