• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I Had an Excuse To Be a Democrat. What's Your's ?

protectionist

Governor
The bottom line is that the Air Force would have to be complicit in this...maybe a hundred people. Really?
What was the name of his lawyer?
Oh well, who could ever possibly think that BILL CLINTON'S Air Force could ever be complicit in covering up for its Commander in Chief, with the guy managing the "investigation" being uh.....Bill Clinton ? Duh!

protectionist

Governor
John Ashe was set to testify in a case that had nothing to do with Clinton.
Ashe was the accused and it was his own corruption being investigated.
Unlike you middleview, I have another life outside of PoliticalJack, and have other things to attend to. So I'll just demolish a few of your laughable retorts, and let that indict the lack of credibility for all the rest.

Regarding John Ashe, are you trying to make a joke by posting dome from longtime Clinton ass-kissers Snopes ? Here's the scoop on Ashe, who certainly was going to testify making public information that would have been damaging to the Clintons.

Ashe was about to begin trial for a bribery charge, involving Chinese businessman Ng Lap Seng, who had been implicated but not charged in the 1996 "China-gate" scandal, for funneling illegal donations to Bill Clinton's re-election fund, through Arkansas restaurant owner Charlie Trie. Ashe was supposed to testify about Hillary's links to Ng Lap Seng later the same day he died.

protectionist

Governor
What is the link between Don Adams and the Clintons....your link doesn't say.
FALSE! The link DOES say what the kink is.
Long before Whitewater's land flips made the Clinton's circle of friends rich, many of the same players had been involved in a similar land swindle in Branson. Don Adams was a lawyer in Arkansas who got involved trying to help the people who were being swindled out of their life savings. Life savings$$$ that went straight into the pockets of the Clintons.

protectionist

Governor
Gary Johnson...your source says three thugs were sent to beat the guy up by the Clinton campaign. No proof offered. Nothing on the web about the guy.
There's plenty on the web about the guy. ...if you look at Clinton Body Count URLs.

1603524873348.png

He was a witness. Like lots of other Clinton victims, he was in the category of "knew too much".

Attacked: June 26th, 1992 Beaten near death and left for dead. Someone in the Clinton organization sent 3 goons to beat up and almost murder Gary Johnson, who was Gennifer Flowers’ neighbor. Gary Johnson had a security camera installed at his condominium, and by chance, he had many tapes of Bill entering Gennifer's condominium while governor and married to Hillary). Gary's tapes were taken.

protectionist

Governor
Mary Mahoney. Her killer was caught and convicted.
I doubt that you're dumb enough to believe that. Maybe you want to call it a "robbery" too ? :rolleyes:

1603525207264.png

Her so-called killer, Carl Cooper, the man charged with the Starbuck's murders on the basis of a confession, recanted that confession, claiming that it was obtained under coercion (not unlike that of James Earl Ray).

In the pre-trial publicity surrounding Paula Jones lawsuit Mike Isikoff had dropped hints that a "former White House staffer" with the initial "M" was about to go public with her story of sexual harassment at 1600 Pennsylvania. Just days later, gunmen entered the Starbuck's while the crew was cleaning up after closing.

Mary's two associates, Aaron Goodrich, 18 and Emory Evans, 25, were taken to a room and shot. Mary herself had five bullets in her, from at least two different guns, most likely with silencers. A total of ten shots were fired; none of them heard by neighbors in the densely populated Georgetown section.

Mary was shot in the chest, her face, and in the back of the head. Someone wanted her very dead. Or to send a message.

1603525609944.png

Even though more than $4000 remained in the store, the police have categorized the triple murder as a robbery, even as they acknowledge the "execution style" killings.

There was no sign of forced entry, which means that either Mary of one of the employees let the killers in (at least one hour after closing). That means that the killers included at least one person known to the victims.

One report is that the Starbuck's was still locked when the bodies were found the next morning. Robbers don't bother locking doors.

George Stephenopolis, Monica Lewinsky, and Chelsea Clinton were all regulars at the Starbuck's. Monica Lewinsky, after hearing that Mary was going to go public with the many accounts of Bill Clinton's sex crimes, went back and told Bill. 3 days later, the murders took place. There is no doubt whatsoever that the Clinton scum were behind this.

You are making up nonsense to cover up for the Clintons, simply because you can't come to grips with the realization, that you and millions of other fools went out and tried to get a serial killer elected POTUS.

Last edited:

protectionist

Governor
What is the link between Don Adams and the Clintons....your link doesn't say.

John Ashe was set to testify in a case that had nothing to do with Clinton.
Ashe was the accused and it was his own corruption being investigated.

Robert Bates was supposedly a mechanic for a drug dealer who was murdered by the cartel. What is the link to the Clintons? Where is the evidence that they had him killed?

Gandy Baugh...he was a lawyer for Dan Lasiter. What motive would the Clinton's have to kill him?

Jeremy Boorda committed suicide and left two suicide notes. So? What was the motive to kill him?

James Bunch? No link to the Clintons.

Eric Butera was an informant. He was beaten to death at a drug house, probably because he was busted by the dealers as an informant. The killers were convicted. He was supposed to be helping police identify the murderer, who was later arrested and also convicted.

So why is he on the list?

Caetano Carani was a tourist. He happened to film Francisco Duran shooting at the White House..He got a strep infection and died.

What possible reason would the Clintons have to kill him? What evidence is their that he was murdered?

Dr. Fabio Linardi said. 'In 14 years of practicing medicine, I have never seen anything like it. The bacteria was extremely violent and aggressive,' Linardi said. While an inital autoposy indicates the cause of death was an 'acute and generalized gangrene,' doctors believe the bacterial agent may be the same strain of streptococcus 'A' bacteria that appeared in England earlier this year.

Berta Caceres was killed by an assassin hired by a company that stood to lose a lot of money on the Agua Zarca dam project, which she opposed. No link to the Clintons.

William Colby had been fired by George HW Bush 20 years before he died. What was the motive for Clinton to kill him? None listed in your link.

There are 8 people who died related to Ives and Henry. All were linked to drug dealing....the link to the Clintons? They all lived in Arkansas.

Sandy Hume...ruled a suicide by Ken Starr.

Gary Johnson...your source says three thugs were sent to beat the guy up by the Clinton campaign. No proof offered. Nothing on the web about the guy.

Dean Lorich was found with a knife in his chest. He was involved in a major lawsuit by a New York Giants running back. The accusation that he was somehow involved in exposing corruption in Haiti was conjured up by an InfoWars reporter named Ambellas. No evidence of Clinton involvement.

Shawn Lucas died from a mixture of drugs. He had served a subpoena to the DNC. Why in hell would anyone want him dead? He was a messenger.

Mary Mahoney. Her killer was caught and convicted.

Florence Martin...supposedly an accountant for the CIA in Mabelle Texas. Silliest shit ever. She was actually the night cashier for a convenience store. No link to the Clintons by any stretch.

Gordon Matteson? Who the hell is he? Your source says Clinton associate...no evidence.

General McCloud? He was demonstrating aerial acrobatics and according to another plane he went into a spin at about 3,000 feet and didn't recover. He'd only had 14 hours in that aircraft as he'd just bought it.

Charles Wilbourne Miller was a suicide. Your source says he was shot with two guns...WND says he was found with a gun that had two rounds fired...but there was only one bullet wound. You guys can't get your bullshit together. Link to Clinton? He was half owner of a tech company, the other owner was Jackson Stephens...and Stephens had donated money to Clinton.

Mirzayan was a National Academy of Sciences intern. She was murdered by the Potomac River rapist while walking home from a cookout. No link to the White House or the Clintons.

Joe Montano died from a heart attack. What was his connection to the Clintons?

Tony Moser was supposedly killed in a traffic accident because he criticized the Arkansas Dem party? Really?

Maj. Gen. William Robertson and three others died Feb 23, 1993.
Your source links them to Clinton's trip to the USS Roosevelt. A trip which happened in April 1993. So what was their connection to Clinton?

I could go on an on, but not one of these deaths is linked to being murdered by the Clintons with any evidence.
I challenged you on RON BROWN. What's the matter ? You don't to talk about him ? And the the 2 other guys associated with him, and all 3 of them (young and healthy) who all died within a few days of each other. Coincidence, huh ? 1603526245113.png

Jack4freedom

Governor
I was in the last draft and served 1972 thru 1975...I was a republican then, but couldn't bring myself to vote for Nixon in 1972...so I didn't vote. I voted for Carter because Ford had pardoned Nixon and I thought Tricky Dick should have gone to jail. Voted for Reagan in 1980, but because he wasn't a conservative and was spending like crazy...didn't vote in 1984. Voted for GHW Bush in 1988, but then worked for and voted for Perot in 1992. Clinton was doing pretty well in 1996 so I voted for him then....but worked for the McCain campaign in 2000 and couldn't stand the way W slandered him with ads about having a daughter with a black hooker....so I switched parties, since in Colorado you had to belong to a party to participate in the primary.

I was happy to vote for Obama in 2008 and 2012...and worked for his campaigns both times.

So as to your praise for Trump....

What was the unemployment rate when Trump took office? 4.5%. At it's best Trump got it down another 1%...to 3.5%.

And then there is that wonderful economy....I guess not if you were a soybean farmer, eh? We were seeing GDP growth between 2% and 3% during Obama's 8 years...guess what we are seeing now? Between 2% and 3%...except for a brief bump due to Trump's tax cuts.

View attachment 57426

Trump's budgets managed to push deficits to $1 trillion per year before Covid...now it is $3 trillion.

Then there are the signs of Trump's lack of an understanding of reality...
Do windmills cause cancer?
Is Osama Bin Laden dead or was it a body double?
Did Obama or Biden kill Seal Team 6 to hide the fact that Bin Laden wasn't dead?

The list of tweets or comments from Trump that show he's unhinged are all over...Does it make sense to say you can grab women by their pussies? Is it reality that 225,000 dead Americans is doing well? Was it wise to throw the Kurds, our allies, under the bus and let the Turks kill them?
You are a good man Mid. All those who hate and despise you here couldnt carry your jockstrap. Especially this phony new character, protectionist. He is an admitted ex Che Guevara head than now really believes that Hillary Clinton is a serial killer.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I challenged you on RON BROWN. What's the matter ? You don't to talk about him ? And the the 2 other guys associated with him, and all 3 of them (young and healthy) who all died within a few days of each other. Coincidence, huh ? View attachment 57516
I responded to you...What is the name of Ron Brown's lawyer?

The rest of the accusation is answered by the air force investigation.

I just destroyed the attempt to link a bunch of deaths to Clinton...try responding to that.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Oh well, who could ever possibly think that BILL CLINTON'S Air Force could ever be complicit in covering up for its Commander in Chief, with the guy managing the "investigation" being uh.....Bill Clinton ? Duh!
More unverifiable bullshit. Clinton couldn't keep a BJ secret and only two people knew. You are suggesting a hundred or so Air Force and Boeing and NTSB people could keep a secret that Clinton managed the investigation? Not one bit of evidence to back you up.

A brutally honest post that your fellow lefties won't like
I've had enough of this movement to declare everything and everyone that doesn't march in lockstep with the militant PC agenda "racist".

If you want to know what racism really is go to Detroit. Here's the FACT... A black man could come to the 100% white town that I live in and walk down Main St. at midnight waving hundred dollar bills in the air and no harm would come to him.

Now let a white guy walk down any side street in Detroit in broad daylight minding his own business and see how far he gets.

I won't even allow the TV news from Detroit to be on if my daughter is in the house because the level of violence and depravity is beyond obscene. And that isn't once in a while. It is every single day.

Every Monday I read about 50 or 60 shooting in Chicago...I'm sure the same is true in every urban center across the nation. Yet a cop kills an ex-con resisting arrest and that's a pretext to burn down half the country and topple hundreds of statues.

I have no sympathy or empathy for the rioters or their apologists. I worked my ass off to build a small business...working 7 days a week 12 or 15 hours a day. When I see those rioters burning out tens of thousands of shops and stores, knowing that it is wrecking the lives of the best, brightest and hardest working among us and then to have it somehow justified in the media it enrages me.

Do these people really think by rioting, looting, burning down buildings, attacking people, throwing bricks at the cops ... that they are somehow going to earn our respect? That we are going to look at that behavior and embrace them and welcome them into our schools and communities?

When I was a kid we had to move out of Detroit into the suburbs. Later in life, I realized that things had changed again and there was no way I could send my child to the once-excellent schools that I had attended because they were no longer safe....so we moved. I have that option; many do not. So let's re-examine who the "victims" are and who the "racists" are.

Enough's enough.

Proud Boys = BLM = Boogaloo Boys = Antifa

Round them all up and put them in concentration camps so the rest of us can resume our normal lives of working, respecting our neighbors and obeying the law.

One is as bad as the other.

The biggest problem hamstringing this country right now is the hate and division on both sides. You have rioters burning down cities and vilifying cops and on the other side you have those militia weirdos threatening public officials and babbling about the Constitution and their "rights".
People need to shut the fck up, mind their own business and act normal. Then everything will be ok. Everyone doesn't get to be a "victim".

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Unlike you middleview, I have another life outside of PoliticalJack, and have other things to attend to. So I'll just demolish a few of your laughable retorts, and let that indict the lack of credibility for all the rest.

Regarding John Ashe, are you trying to make a joke by posting dome from longtime Clinton ass-kissers Snopes ? Here's the scoop on Ashe, who certainly was going to testify making public information that would have been damaging to the Clintons.

Ashe was about to begin trial for a bribery charge, involving Chinese businessman Ng Lap Seng, who had been implicated but not charged in the 1996 "China-gate" scandal, for funneling illegal donations to Bill Clinton's re-election fund, through Arkansas restaurant owner Charlie Trie. Ashe was supposed to testify about Hillary's links to Ng Lap Seng later the same day he died.
I notice you have nothing at all to back it up....From Snopes

We contacted the U.S. District Attorney for the Southern District of New York to verify the claims about Ashe and Clinton. According to the individual with whom we spoke, CNN’s report that Ashe’s corruption trial was set to begin just five days after his death was not accurate: Ashe was only scheduled to attend some standard pre-trial meetings in the following days.

Moreover, the U.S. District Attorney’s spokesperson told us that no portion of Ashe’s court case pertained to Hillary Clinton. Not only was he not set to testify against Clinton five days before he died, neither was he slated to do so at any point during the trial. A copy of the 5 October 2015 complaint against Ashe and several co-defendants (which involved Ashe’s taking bribes from developer David Ng to support one of Ng’s real estate projects at the U.N.) can be located here

middleview

President
Supporting Member
There's plenty on the web about the guy. ...if you look at Clinton Body Count URLs.

View attachment 57513

He was a witness. Like lots of other Clinton victims, he was in the category of "knew too much".

Attacked: June 26th, 1992 Beaten near death and left for dead. Someone in the Clinton organization sent 3 goons to beat up and almost murder Gary Johnson, who was Gennifer Flowers’ neighbor. Gary Johnson had a security camera installed at his condominium, and by chance, he had many tapes of Bill entering Gennifer's condominium while governor and married to Hillary). Gary's tapes were taken.
The body count stuff repeats that same shit, over and over. That doesn't make it a fact. Do you have a crime report? Nah. Any evidence he was beaten up by three thugs sent by Clinton? Nah. You don't even bother asking the question.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
FALSE! The link DOES say what the kink is.
Long before Whitewater's land flips made the Clinton's circle of friends rich, many of the same players had been involved in a similar land swindle in Branson. Don Adams was a lawyer in Arkansas who got involved trying to help the people who were being swindled out of their life savings. Life savings$$$ that went straight into the pockets of the Clintons.
No, the fact is that the link is implied...not proven.

According to Ken Starr and the White Water investigation, the Clinton's lost money. Where is your evidence that the Don Adams ever brought a lawsuit against the Clintons? Where is your evidence that Adams was ever in contact with the Clintons or their attorney?

At any rate, if Trump was not the president, this crisis would not be as bad or possibly not occurring at all. He emboldens the militia crowd and enrages those who then become inclined to green-light the riots.

What should be done is what has been done in the past. Send soldiers to restore order in the streets and send FBI-ATF SWAT teams to gun down a few of the "militia" members and put a few in prison for natural life so the others will go back to their mobile homes and stay drunk until next time.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I doubt that you're dumb enough to believe that. Maybe you want to call it a "robbery" too ? :rolleyes:

View attachment 57514

Her so-called killer, Carl Cooper, the man charged with the Starbuck's murders on the basis of a confession, recanted that confession, claiming that it was obtained under coercion (not unlike that of James Earl Ray).

In the pre-trial publicity surrounding Paula Jones lawsuit Mike Isikoff had dropped hints that a "former White House staffer" with the initial "M" was about to go public with her story of sexual harassment at 1600 Pennsylvania. Just days later, gunmen entered the Starbuck's while the crew was cleaning up after closing.

Mary's two associates, Aaron Goodrich, 18 and Emory Evans, 25, were taken to a room and shot. Mary herself had five bullets in her, from at least two different guns, most likely with silencers. A total of ten shots were fired; none of them heard by neighbors in the densely populated Georgetown section.

Mary was shot in the chest, her face, and in the back of the head. Someone wanted her very dead. Or to send a message.

View attachment 57515

Even though more than $4000 remained in the store, the police have categorized the triple murder as a robbery, even as they acknowledge the "execution style" killings.

There was no sign of forced entry, which means that either Mary of one of the employees let the killers in (at least one hour after closing). That means that the killers included at least one person known to the victims.

One report is that the Starbuck's was still locked when the bodies were found the next morning. Robbers don't bother locking doors.

George Stephenopolis, Monica Lewinsky, and Chelsea Clinton were all regulars at the Starbuck's. Monica Lewinsky, after hearing that Mary was going to go public with the many accounts of Bill Clinton's sex crimes, went back and told Bill. 3 days later, the murders took place. There is no doubt whatsoever that the Clinton scum were behind this.

You are making up nonsense to cover up for the Clintons, simply because you can't come to grips with the realization, that you and millions of other fools went out and tried to get a serial killer elected POTUS.
The fact that a lot of people bought coffee at Starbucks means what? Mary Mahoney was killed in in July of 1997. The infamous television moment where Clinton said "I did not have sex with that woman" was in January 1998.

One of the "death lists" says the Starbucks was locked from inside. There is no credible report supporting that.

Cooper admitted his part in the murders. He declined a lawyer no less than five times.

Here is the police affidavit related to the interrogation:

Years later he is looking for a way out. Of course now he'd claim he was mistreated. Did you know he was also shot a deputy? Maybe Trump will give him a pardon.

Did you ever ask how the police found a link to Cooper?

Last edited:

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
YIkes. Has this turned into a white power thread...or specifically a white male power thread?
Sounds like the preaching of rightwing talk radio: white males are oppressed by minorities and women.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
What's the matter you can't handle the subject matter of my post, without deflecting ?

I said black is the correct term, not African-American, you don't agree ?

As for your deflection, it's not valid. The term "African-American" to describe blacks, is not the same as Irish-American, Italian-American because in those cases, it is not referring to a RACE, as the term African-American is. Get it ?
I don't care, don't you get that? You want to quibble about what people want to be called. Completely meaningless conversation.

YIkes. Has this turned into a white power thread...or specifically a white male power thread?
Sounds like the preaching of rightwing talk radio: white males are oppressed by minorities and women.
I happen to believe that white people are not responsible for everyone else's failures. Nor do I believe that blaming white people for everyone else's failures and declaring war on white society will solve those problems. It only makes things exponentially worse.