• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I Had an Excuse To Be a Democrat. What's Your's ?

There is absolutely NOTHING positive about rioting, looting, arson and assault; no matter who is doing it or under what pretext.

There is absolutely NOTHING positive about those dipshit "militia" weirdos stockpiling guns, pretending they are soldiers and plotting some hare-brained scheme to overthrow the government or start a "race war".

protectionist

Governor
You are a good man Mid. All those who hate and despise you here couldnt carry your jockstrap. Especially this phony new character, protectionist. He is an admitted ex Che Guevara head than now really believes that Hillary Clinton is a serial killer.
HA HA HA. So you think you've got traction ragging down a 74 year old guy in 2020, for what he did when he was a teenager & early 20's, back in the 1960's, half a century ago. Well, you could join the anti-Kavanaugh brigade. :rolleyes:

And you got it also wrong calling me "new". I've been in PoliticalJack for 4 years.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I happen to believe that white people are not responsible for everyone else's failures. Nor do I believe that blaming white people for everyone else's failures and declaring war on white society will solve those problems. It only makes things exponentially worse.
And no one says or does that.

It's obvious to all that Republicans stoke racial resentment. For example, yesterday at a Pence rally, a Republican state senator dropped this: “Here in Ohio we believe you stand for the National Anthem and you kneel for God." If you catch her drift....about those who take a knee to support social justice for people of color.

protectionist

Governor

It's obvious to all that Republicans stoke racial resentment. For example, yesterday at a Pence rally, a Republican state senator dropped this: “Here in Ohio we believe you stand for the National Anthem and you kneel for God." If you catch her drift....about those who take a knee to support social justice for people of color.
Weird.
You are seeing something wrong with what that Republican state senator said ? I see everything right with it.

As for racial resentment (Whites, Asians, & to some degree other non-black races) have one hellava right to be resentful. How about being discriminated against by racist Affirmative Action crap, all the while that liberals pretend it's not racist. They are perfectly OK with discriminating racially, as long as blacks are the beneficiaries, and Whites & Asians are the victims.

And while we're at it, anybody not cool with having a Congressional WHITE Caucus ? Or NAAWP ? Or WHITE Lives Matter ? No ? Why not ? Lots of support out there when those things favor blacks, isn't there ? All those organizations are anti-white RACIST.

protectionist

Governor
I responded to you...What is the name of Ron Brown's lawyer?

The rest of the accusation is answered by the air force investigation.

I just destroyed the attempt to link a bunch of deaths to Clinton...try responding to that.
There WAS NO INVESTIGATION. The Air Force is controlled by the Commander in Chief of it, head honcho, the POTUS. At that time is was Bill Clinton. Fox guarding henhouse. Don't be ridiculous.

You destroyed nothing. I destroyed your responses.

As for Ron Brown's lawyer, his family has buried not only him, but his name, as well. One can only speculate how/why that happened. But if you want to ask about the people involved with Brown who got killed right at the same time as him, no problem, you could ask abut the air traffic controller involved in the doomed flight, Niko Jerkic. He was the man who was responsible for maintaining the airport's navigational aids -- he died by gunshot, just 3 days after the crash. This was ruled (by officials under Clinton rule) a "suicide", as were 55 others involved with the Clintons. Jerkic's untimely death meant that investigators of course, did not have a chance to question him. Another unfortunate soul who knew too much.

Last edited:

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Middie is the absolute worst. Serial liar doesn't even begin to cover it with this guy.
I've tried to be nice to the guy but he just doesn't appreciate it. Some folks you just can't be nice to. I expect he will be even more unpleasant after the Democrats lose the election. ;)

protectionist

Governor
I don't care, don't you get that? You want to quibble about what people want to be called. Completely meaningless conversation.
It's NOT meaningless. People should use correct terminology when talking, If you mean to describe people in America who have very dark skin, short curly hair and other features of black people you should refer to them by that, not some geographical location on a map.

The term African American is too easily used wrongly. I have met and known 4 African Americans from Africa, in my life. From Botswana, Tanzania, South Africa, and Rhodesia (now called Zimbabwe). All 4 speak African languages, and immigrated to the USA. All 4 are truly "African American", and are correctly called by that term. All 4 are white. Think about it.

I don't like either. I don't want some bush league politician pushing their bullshit religion, nor do I want to hear about politics or "social justice" from some barely literate pro athlete that makes a million dollars a week for playing a game half the year.

Also along that line, I don't want anyone in Hollywood preaching about anything.
That subset of the population trying to define reality for the rest of us falls flat.

Colin Kapernick is a fraud. First off, he's half white. He was raised by a white family that fed, clothed, cared for him when he was sick and paid for his education, same as Barak Obama. And like Obama, he is just as much white as he is black.
As an athlete he made millions. As an ex-athlete-turned-professional-protester he made millions. So excuse me for not getting all misty thinking about how unfair life has been for him because he fancies himself an oppressed minority.

The type of people that should be role models for blacks are Morgan Freeman and Condoleezza Rice; not "Cardi B" and Kapernick.

I'm done going along with the notion that we all have to pretend that blaming white people for every evil known to mankind isn't complete bullshit. It's counterproductive. It is the very thing that foments and perpetuates whatever actual racism exists.

Mick

The Right is always right

85% of violent interracial crimes between blacks and whites are blacks perpetrating against whites. WTF social justice are you talking about? The one your last two functioning brain cells made up as they fought?

I want to add this:
90% of the rioters in these recent "BLM" riots all over the country were/are the same WHITE punks that riot for whatever cause of the day comes along...whether it is G8, "Occupy", Black Bloc, Antifa... on and on. They don't give a rat's ass social justice, racial equality or anything else. They are there to riot for the sake of rioting, looting, setting fires, throwing bricks at the cops and vandalizing everything in sight.

That nonsense lasted about an hour in Detroit before the BLACKS went out in the street and put an end to it along with the cops. One black preacher pointed out that the white "Antifa" punks had hijacked the protests.

Governors across the country should have sent the National Guard in swinging truncheons, firehoses and tear gas until not one of those shitheads was left standing.
What was allowed to take place was a disgrace.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I don't like either. I don't want some bush league politician pushing their bullshit religion, nor do I want to hear about politics or "social justice" from some barely literate pro athlete that makes a million dollars a week for playing a game half the year.

Also along that line, I don't want anyone in Hollywood preaching about anything.
That subset of the population trying to define reality for the rest of us falls flat.
You listen to too much rightwing talk radio.

You listen to too much rightwing talk radio.
I don't listen to ANY radio. The antenna on my car broke off in the car wash and there has been a Doors cd stuck in the dashboard cd player for about a year. So I can listen to that or nothing. I prefer nothing.

Not supporting BLM and Antifa does not make me a "racist". Thinking Trump is a complete fool does not make me a "liberal".

I don't have to choose sides; no one does. I'm capable of making up my own mind about any given situation.

Nothing I have said on this thread is untrue. And again, the fact that I can recognize the truth and furthermore dare to speak it does not make me "racist".

The fact that a black person can walk through my all white neighborhood and not be accosted, yet I cannot walk through an all-black neighborhood with the same security says it all. That is not an opinion or a challenge. It is an objective fact.

Honestly, I don't know how anyone in their right mind can even attempt to justify or excuse the behavior of the rioters. There is no defense for that type of criminal mob.. especially since the people of this country are already suffering so much from the effects of this pandemic.

Actually, despite that we keep hearing about this looming threat from some white supremacist front and those "militia" clowns, they don't do one-one-thousandth he damage that the rioters do. And they don't kill or assault even a fraction of the number of blacks that are killed, shot or assaulted every single day in every city in America by their fellows.

So instead of playing this tedious race card game, why not address the REAL problem

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I don't listen to ANY radio. The antenna on my car broke off in the car wash and there has been a Doors cd stuck in the dashboard cd player for about a year. So I can listen to that or nothing. I prefer nothing.

Not supporting BLM and Antifa does not make me a "racist". Thinking Trump is a complete fool does not make me a "liberal".

I don't have to choose sides; no one does. I'm capable of making up my own mind about any given situation.

Nothing I have said on this thread is untrue. And again, the fact that I can recognize the truth and furthermore dare to speak it does not make me "racist".

The fact that a black person can walk through my all white neighborhood and not be accosted, yet I cannot walk through an all-black neighborhood with the same security says it all. That is not an opinion or a challenge. It is an objective fact.

If you're saying that ALL all-black neighborhoods are a threat, you're being ridiculous.