• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I Had an Excuse To Be a Democrat. What's Your's ?

The fact that a black person can walk through my all white neighborhood and not be accosted, yet I cannot walk through an all-black neighborhood with the same security says it all. That is not an opinion or a challenge. It is an objective fact.

If you're saying that ALL all-black neighborhoods are a threat, you're being ridiculous.
On average? On...overwhelming average? It is not at all ridiculous. It is a fact, somewhat unpalatable, but nevertheless true.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
On average? On...overwhelming average? It is not at all ridiculous. It is a fact, somewhat unpalatable, but nevertheless true.
You need to get out more. To extrapolate from a rough central city block or 2 to all neighborhoods - be they all black, all white or mixed, in a city.....is crap.

You need to get out more. To extrapolate from a rough central city block or 2 to all neighborhoods - be they all black, all white or mixed, in a city.....is crap.
No it's not. I'm from Detroit. When my family moved out it was beautiful safe and prosperous. Now? The violence and blight are legend.

You cannot deny that as a rule, all-black areas are far far more dangerous than all white neighborhoods. Ascribe it to whatever reasons you may. But that is the truth. And recognizing the truth and pointing it out does not make me racist.

There is no way in hell I want to live in a neighborhood where there is crime and violence, nor do I want my child to go to a school in such a place where there are metal detectors and shootings. That does not make me racist either. That makes me sane.

I don't really care why this reality exists. It does exist. Therefore, I avoid coming into contact with potentially dangerous situations.

If some innocent people...or many innocent people get painted with that broad brush is of no matter to me. What is important is that my family, my property and myself are out of harm's way.

None of that makes me racist and no one has the right to say it does. ...period.
I'm not playing the game.

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You are a good man Mid. All those who hate and despise you here couldnt carry your jockstrap. Especially this phony new character, protectionist. He is an admitted ex Che Guevara head than now really believes that Hillary Clinton is a serial killer.
No one on the right or in the middle would want to carry his stinking "jock strap" IMO

Jack4freedom

Governor
No one on the right or in the middle would want to carry his stinking "jock strap" IMO
I like the guy and he had 4 rabid Trump nuts hacking on him at the same time when I posted that. Not the first time I have jumped into the mix when someone was being ratpacked.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I like the guy and he had 4 rabid Trump nuts hacking on him at the same time when I posted that. Not the first time I have jumped into the mix when someone was being ratpacked.
I don't

It's nice when you jump in to defend the little ones..............the only democ-rat in the thread was MV..........and mixed it up with it for over a decade

It probably needs your defense

Jack4freedom

Governor
I don't

It's nice when you jump in to defend the little ones..............the only democ-rat in the thread was MV..........and mixed it up with it for over a decade

It probably needs your defense
In that particular instance he had a rabid pack of guys, girls, a transvestite and a scout leader all over him. I thought it was out of line and I spoke up for him...Give me a break...

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
prove it. you claim demonstrably false data, with nothing to back you up...when handed verifiable info with supporting links..you say it is a lie.
If I claim demonstrably false data then demonstrate my false data. Everything I post is the truth. Everything you post is a lie.

Jack4freedom

Governor
NO, the anti-police, leftist IDIOT media has made them into monsters of hate, and you are gullible enough to fall for it. Each instance of police brutality we're seeing lately, is no greater than at any time before. The media and Democrat politicians use this theme every 4 years, to gin up VOTES for Democrats, and you fall for it.

When cops went from walking a beat to mostly driving , was 60 years ago.

And most of the police shootings of so-called "unarmed" black men are JUSTIFIED. And you don't know WHY they're justified, do you ? Of course not. That's because like I said, "our" MISeducation system, run by liberals who are clueless about guns, law enforcement, and criminal law, don't teach you about how to behave in police confrontations.

85% of high school graduate don't know that it is a CRIME to punch somebody.

95% don't know that when being confronted/questioned by police, they are compelled to shoot you, if your hands disappear from their view (SOP taught in ever police academy in America). Almost every "unarmed" black guy we keep hearing about who was shot by cops, got shot because the ignorant putz let his hands disappear. (Jason Blake, Terrence Crutcher, Philando Castille, Daniel Shaver, etc)
I blame the schools. Liberals are clueless.
I have been enjoying these forums for 15 years. The weakest hook I have ever seen or heard is: “I had an excuse to be a Democrat”.....You may heve just said “ I am a victim, please pity me”. I myself, am still searching for The Philosophers Stone. Read this drivel before you post it buddy. You are like a poker player who shouts out his card as he receives them. Come on now!,

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
No it's not. I'm from Detroit. When my family moved out it was beautiful safe and prosperous. Now? The violence and blight are legend.

You cannot deny that as a rule, all-black areas are far far more dangerous than all white neighborhoods. Ascribe it to whatever reasons you may. But that is the truth. And recognizing the truth and pointing it out does not make me racist.

There is no way in hell I want to live in a neighborhood where there is crime and violence, nor do I want my child to go to a school in such a place where there are metal detectors and shootings. That does not make me racist either. That makes me sane.

I don't really care why this reality exists. It does exist. Therefore, I avoid coming into contact with potentially dangerous situations.

If some innocent people...or many innocent people get painted with that broad brush is of no matter to me. What is important is that my family, my property and myself are out of harm's way.

None of that makes me racist and no one has the right to say it does. ...period.
I'm not playing the game.
You had me fooled when you first started posting a lot a few weeks back. No more.

You had me fooled when you first started posting a lot a few weeks back. No more.
Nothing I have said about anything is untrue. I really wish things were not as they are. But I see no point in pretending that all of the problems in this country concerning race are the fault of white people.

Furthermore, as long as the type of truly dangerous racial hatred exists in places like Detroit and Chicago (for example), I will avoid those places. I certainly won't live, work or send my kid to school there.

That is my choice and it does not make me "racist". I have never hurt anyone, oppressed anyone or denied anyone their rights. Nor do I ever intend to. I obey the law, pay taxes. I'm a good neighbor, husband , father and a hard worker.

I am not to blame for anyone else's failures and I reject the notion that I should be blamed for things I am not a party to.

I have not followed Martin Luther King too much. But I know he is the go-to icon of the civil rights scene.

I do seem to recall that he said something to the effect that his dream was that we will one day live in a nation where where people aren't judged by "the color of their skin but by the content of their character".

But judging people by the color of their skin seems to be precisely what BLM Et al does.

And again, ...I'm not playing along.