• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I have said it for more than a year now. It needs to happen here too. Lock Him Up !

Spamature

President

It has been recommended that the Brazilian Trump be charged.

The original deserves it even more so.

Last edited:

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Now this one may just hit home in loserville, we shall see - I hope so - I hope some lawyer does a class action lawsuit and exposes it all in court - you know it is being discussed in board rooms now.

Spamature

President
Now this one may just hit home in loserville, we shall see - I hope so - I hope some lawyer does a class action lawsuit and exposes it all in court - you know it is being discussed in board rooms now.
Too bad the US didn't agree to become part of the international criminal court.

The Butcher of Bed Bugged Bedminister should be awaiting trial in The Hague.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
How is this going to hit home with Biden*?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
The committee will recommend Brazil’s populist president be charged with nine separate offenses including charlatanism, incitement to commit crimes, the propagation of pathogenic germs, and crimes against humanity.

Let's see, that would apply to Trump, Abbott, DeSantis....to name a few others.

Bugsy McGurk

President
The committee will recommend Brazil’s populist president be charged with nine separate offenses including charlatanism, incitement to commit crimes, the propagation of pathogenic germs, and crimes against humanity.

Let's see, that would apply to Trump, Abbott, DeSantis....to name a few others.
Charlatanism in the First Degree.

;-)

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Charlatanism in the First Degree.

;-)
That's the first time I'd heard the word charlatanism as a criminal offense.

A charlatan is a person practicing quackery or a similar confidence trick in order to obtain money, fame, or other advantages through pretense or deception.

Bugsy McGurk

President
That's the first time I'd heard the word charlatanism as a criminal offense.

A charlatan is a person practicing quackery or a similar confidence trick in order to obtain money, fame, or other advantages through pretense or deception.
Sounds like an offense custom designed for Trump.

;-)

God of War

Governor

It has been recommended that the Brazilian Trump be charged.

The original deserves it even more so.

This kind of a thing of yours brings on bad karma. Karma works a hard pile driver so beware. This never done before experimental gene therapy injection still stands in limbo.

write on

Senator
This kind of a thing of yours brings on bad karma. Karma works a hard pile driver so beware. This never done before experimental gene therapy injection still stands in limbo.
You're busted!

I think that your god would want Science to show his fledglings how to act with what he gave them. Don't you agree?

But somehow the tracks got crossed.

I think your god is doing a facepalm.

God of War

Governor
You're busted!

I think that your god would want Science to show his fledglings how to act with what he gave them. Don't you agree?

But somehow the tracks got crossed.

I think your god is doing a facepalm.
I don't have a lower case "g" god so you can't be possibly talking to me.