• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I hope the Dems continue to do the smart thing when they subpoena their fellow legislators, and don't subpoena "them".

Colorforms

Senator
I hate holding onto the truth.

That's why I keep trying to give it to you Republicans.

Because these days you are the people who need it the most.
You wouldn't know the truth if it crawled up your butt and laid eggs.

Heck, you can't even pretend to quote the person you're talking to without lying. The only time I ever see this level of dishonesty is when a leftie is involved.

I don't think you have ever once posted in good faith.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Spamature

President
You wouldn't know the truth if it crawled up your butt and laid eggs.

Heck, you can't even pretend to quote the person you're talking to without lying. The only time I ever see this level of dishonesty is when a leftie is involved.

I don't think you have ever once posted in good faith.
I am sorry.
You used to be happier here.
Having your right wing beliefs trashed before your eyes has made you an angry person.

I was hoping to enlighten you and all I have done by giving you the truth is enrage you.

Well, anyway.

I think it's best to let your winger candidates pin themselves to the election was stolen lie and then expose that lie in full detail with testimony from the behind the scenes foot soldiers in the GOP's war against American Democracy.

What do you say ?

Would your vote be swayed by the fact that you were taken for a sucker, a chump, a dufus, a dingus, or a dumbo by a bunch of lying crooks, thieves, scam artist, con men and women, and\or just plan old fashion traitors ?

Last edited:

Colorforms

Senator
I am sorry.
You used to be happier here.
Having your right wing beliefs trashed before your eyes has made you an angry person.

I was hoping to enlighten you and all I have done by giving you the truth is enrage you.

Well, anyway.

I think it's best to let your winger candidates pin themselves to the election was stolen lie and then expose that lie in full detail with testimony from the behind the scenes foot soldiers in the GOP's war against American Democracy.

What do you say ?

Would your vote be swayed by the fact that you were taken for a sucker, a chump, a dufus, a dingus, or a dumbo by a bunch of lying crooks, thieves, scam artist, con men and women, and\or just plan old fashion traitors ?
See what I mean? Literally everything you post is a lie.

Spamature

President
See what I mean? Literally everything you post is a lie.
No.

But if that is how you make yourself feel better, then crawl into the bottle of your frustration at getting bested and drink yourself into a reality where that is the case.

Now back to the question and the thread topic.

Yes or No.

Would the relevation that you were taken for a sucker, a chump, a dufus, a dingus, or a dumbo by a bunch of lying crooks, thieves, scam artist, con men and women, and\or just plan old fashion traitors who lied to you about a stolen election sway your vote in the next election.

Colorforms

Senator
No.

But if that is how you make yourself feel better, then crawl into the bottle of your frustration at getting bested and drink yourself into a reality where that is the case.

Now back to the question and the thread topic.

Yes or No.

Would the relevation that you were taken for a sucker, a chump, a dufus, a dingus, or a dumbo by a bunch of lying crooks, thieves, scam artist, con men and women, and\or just plan old fashion traitors who lied to you about a stolen election sway your vote in the next election.
You first, would it sway yours?

Colorforms

Senator
You mean if I were stupid enough to believe the lie in the first place ?

Yes, it would sway my vote, and it would motivate me to educated myself, change my worldview as well.

Now !

What say you ?
I would say yes. Fortunately it hasn't happened to me yet. :)

Spamature

President
I would say yes. Fortunately it hasn't happened to me yet. :)
But you saw them tell this lie.
They made an effort to make you one of their uniformed pawns in their crime.

Doesn't that sway your vote.

Or will you surrender your conscience and morals to Trump and his cohorts in this crime against our nation ?

Colorforms

Senator
But you saw them tell this lie.
They made an effort to make you one of their uniformed pawns in their Crime.

Doesn't that sway your vote.

Or will you surrender your conscience and morals to Trump and his cohorts in this Crime against our nation ?
I saw democrats cheat their way into the white house as well. It's not a lie, and no matter how loud you scream and whine about it being a lie, you're not convincing anyone.

In fact, more people believe it now that when it initially happened. So, as far as feeling like a chump, the nation does because they thought they were getting a moderate when what they got is a senile racist incompetent.

Spamature

President
I saw democrats cheat their way into the white house as well. It's not a lie, and no matter how loud you scream and whine about it being a lie, you're not convincing anyone.

In fact, more people believe it now that when it initially happened. So, as far as feeling like a chump, the nation does because they thought they were getting a moderate when what they got is a senile racist incompetent.
How did they cheat their way to the White House ?

Are you one of those "people" who now believes the election was stolen ?

You must expand on these statements.

Also, in advance, I am going to ask, Why did you make me do this ?

Because I think you are going to be mad again if we go down this route.

And it's a route I am eager to travel.

Colorforms

Senator
How did they cheat their way to the White House ?

Are you one of those "people" who now believes the election was stolen ?

You must expand on these statements.

Also, in advance, I am going to ask, Why did you make me do this ?

Because I think you are going to be mad again if we go down this route.

And it's a route I am eager to travel.
We have been expanding on that statement for over a year and a half. If you can't get it by now, it's not worth a recap. Sufficed to say, the American people aren't as stupid as you fascists were hoping we were.

Jack4freedom

Governor
You first, would it sway yours?
If Biden had lost and started a “stop the steal“ movement then assembled a rabid bunch of violent imbeciles who attacked the Capitol in an attempt to overturn the State certified results of the election he lost, I would hope he would be prosecuted and thrown in jail. I would also be in favor of prosecuting elected members of his party who were involved in the scheme and getting all of them thrown out of office in the next election.

Unlike you, I really don’t care about either of the two major political parties but rather their member’s actions at any given point in time. Hatching or being complicit in any such scheme disqualifies any candidate for office no matter what party they belong to. What Trump and his lackey enablers in Congress did was totally unprecedented in US political history. These crybabies should all be expelled and banned from holding any official government for life.

As one who has followed US politics and elections for well over 50 years, I have had the pleasure of watching dozens of qualified candidates run for President. In almost every case either candidate would have probably done a pretty good job had he or she been elected. Nixon, Goldwater, Humphrey, McGovern, Ford, Carter, Mondale, Dole, Gore, Kerry, McCain, Romney we’re all good Americans and all acted with class, conceded and made a gesture to try to bring Americans together behind their newly elected commander in chief.

Even Hillary Clinton made a nice concession speech after she lost a bitterly fought campaign to a loudmouthed idiot who paraded around the country leading chants to lock her up. That type of filthy campaign was also unprecedented in US political history and more like something that would happen in a third world dictatorship. What Trump did was disgusting, un American and it is deeply troubling that some still support him and what he did.

Colorforms

Senator
If Biden had lost and started a “stop the steal“ movement then assembled a rabid bunch of violent imbeciles who attacked the Capitol in an attempt to overturn the State certified results of the election he lost, I would hope he would be prosecuted and thrown in jail. I would also be in favor of prosecuting elected members of his party who were involved in the scheme and getting all of them thrown out of office in the next election.

Unlike you, I really don’t care about either of the two major political parties but rather their member’s actions at any given point in time. Hatching or being complicit in any such scheme disqualifies any candidate for office no matter what party they belong to. What Trump and his lackey enablers in Congress did was totally unprecedented in US political history. These crybabies should all be expelled and banned from holding any official government for life.

As one who has followed US politics and elections for well over 50 years, I have had the pleasure of watching dozens of qualified candidates run for President. In almost every case either candidate would have probably done a pretty good job had he or she been elected. Nixon, Goldwater, Humphrey, McGovern, Ford, Carter, Mondale, Dole, Gore, Kerry, McCain, Romney we’re all good Americans and all acted with class, conceded and made a gesture to try to bring Americans together behind their newly elected commander in chief.

Even Hillary Clinton made a nice concession speech after she lost a bitterly fought campaign to a loudmouthed idiot who paraded around the country leading chants to lock her up. That type of filthy campaign was also unprecedented in US political history and more like something that would happen in a third world dictatorship. What Trump did was disgusting, un American and it is deeply troubling that some still support him and what he did.
I don't believe for a minute that you're not invested in one of the 2 major parties. Like with any of the lefties here, it seems democrats can do no wrong and republicans can do no right.

It's been over a year and a half and even with video evidence and testimony, there is no proof that Trump assembled anything or did anything other than what Stacy Abrams has been doing since Kemp beat her in Georgia. I think we can both agree that the riot at the capital was the worst thing that could happen, but even in that, they did far less than BLM during any given riot. Democrats had been encouraging that fiasco the entire time, and bailing people out who just went out and rioted again.

Democrats have been trying to tie top level GOP with this stupid action on Jan 6 for over a year and a half and people aren't buying it anymore. And we all know it's because they turned this into a political event and, in truth, democrats seriously have nothing positive to run on. Hell, the left even celebrated the anniversary.

It's a sickness.

Spamature

President
We have been expanding on that statement for over a year and a half. If you can't get it by now, it's not worth a recap. Sufficed to say, the American people aren't as stupid as you fascists were hoping we were.
Meaning, you don't have jack squat.

But you are doing what your leader and media taught you to do.

When confronted with your lies, tell another to change the subject.

Rinse and repeat.

Trump taught you well.

Colorforms

Senator
Meaning, you don't have jack squat.

But you are doing what your leader and media taught you to do.

When confronted with your lies, tell another to change the subject.

Rinse and repeat.

Trump taught you well.
Meaning your "I'm too stupid to understand everything righties have posted for the past year and I would rather you occupy your time indulging my stupidity than actually addressing the topic" isn't gaining any traction.

If you are too stupid to get a year and a half of posts, then I don't want to waste my time having you not get it again. You can be as stupid as you want, but I'm not playing.

reason10

Governor
Instead, subpoena continue to subpoena the people around them, their staff, aids, drivers, and even the interns. Force them to testify to what they know about their bosses activities before on and after Jan 6th.

They will be in fear at the magnitude of their own problem and will be much more likely to cooperate. Because they know they as small folk WILL go to jail should they do anything other than cooperate with the committee.

Use the little people who can't defend themselves against the power of the govt to get at those who will misuse the power of the govt to defy the law.

Because crushing the small folk under heel in court is the American way.

Just ask Trump the Teabagger Messiah and the thousands of his victims where he used the advantage money gives one in the courts to crush the little people he ripped off.
So far, the Biden/Democrat regime has CRUSHED more small folk with record highest inflation and record HIGHEST gasoline prices in history.

The small people everywhere CANNOT defend themselves from the Joe MISERY INDEX.

(I soooooooooooooo can't wait for the Republicans to take charge of the House and Impeach that unelected, senile, racist son of a bitch.)

Spamature

President
Meaning your "I'm too stupid to understand everything righties have posted for the past year and I would rather you occupy your time indulging my stupidity than actually addressing the topic" isn't gaining any traction.

If you are too stupid to get a year and a half of posts, then I don't want to waste my time having you not get it again. You can be as stupid as you want, but I'm not playing.
Yeah, they've posted the lies that your leaders told them.

You tried to hitch a ride on that lie in this thread.

Now that you have been challenged on that, and you know it BS, you're now angry with me just like I told you, you would be if you went down this route.

Spamature

President
So far, the Biden/Democrat regime has CRUSHED more small folk with record highest inflation and record HIGHEST gasoline prices in history.

The small people everywhere CANNOT defend themselves from the Joe MISERY INDEX.

(I soooooooooooooo can't wait for the Republicans to take charge of the House and Impeach that unelected, senile, racist son of a bitch.)
Your party ALL OF IT lied to the American people.
You fooled many of them into betraying their nation in your scheme to overthrow the govt.

You wanted to crush the little people by making their votes and their will completely irrelevant.

America needs Biden to defend it from YOU.