• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I hope the Dems continue to do the smart thing when they subpoena their fellow legislators, and don't subpoena "them".

Colorforms

Senator
Yeah, they've posted the lies that your leaders told them.

You tried to hitch a ride on that lie in this thread.

Now that you have been challenged on that, and you know it BS, you're now angry with me just like I told you, you would be if you went down this route.
Ah, so now you admit that you know what I am talking about. Not like we all didn't know you were lying.

You're such a dishonest leftie. :(

reason10

Governor

Your party ALL OF IT lied to the American people.

Nope. Joe didn't win and it was proven.

https://dineshdsouza.com/podcast/2000-mules/

You fooled many of them into betraying their nation in your scheme to overthrow the govt.

On Election NIght, the government was overthrown when the vote counting was stopped.

You wanted to crush the little people by making their votes and their will completely irrelevant.

The votes of the little people (meaning LEGAL VOTERS) were made irrelevant by your VOTER FRAUD.

America needs Biden to defend it from YOU.

America needs Joe like it needs the Herpes virus. Joe has been one DISASTER after another.

Spamature

President
Ah, so now you admit that you know what I am talking about. Not like we all didn't know you were lying.

You're such a dishonest leftie. :(
I am admitting to you what I told you before you started down this route.

I was honest with you then and I am being honest with you now.

Colorforms

Senator
I am admitting to you what I told you before you started down this route.

I was honest with you then and I am being honest with you now.
YOU started down this route. 'Oh my, I'm just to stupid to have retained any of the information we have all been talking about for the past year and a half. Please enlighten me so that I can debate you competently'

Spamature

President
YOU started down this route. 'Oh my, I'm just to stupid to have retained any of the information we have all been talking about for the past year and a half. Please enlighten me so that I can debate you competently'
I started down this route with the top post.

The thread is about this very lie and holding the right accountable for it.

Yes, I have heard them over the years because you guys won't shut up about it.

IT IS A LIE !

That is what I have to say about it.

It is what I have been saying about it since Trump first foisted the lie that the elections are rigged back in 2016.

He did it because both times he believed he would lose, because he was trying to create an excuse for his anticipated loss before it took place.

If you were too stupid to catch on to that scam in the beginning ?

Then it is no wonder that many of you were fooled by it the 2nd time he ran the con.

Last edited:

EatTheRich

President
I don't believe for a minute that you're not invested in one of the 2 major parties. Like with any of the lefties here, it seems democrats can do no wrong and republicans can do no right.

It's been over a year and a half and even with video evidence and testimony, there is no proof that Trump assembled anything or did anything other than what Stacy Abrams has been doing since Kemp beat her in Georgia. I think we can both agree that the riot at the capital was the worst thing that could happen, but even in that, they did far less than BLM during any given riot. Democrats had been encouraging that fiasco the entire time, and bailing people out who just went out and rioted again.

Democrats have been trying to tie top level GOP with this stupid action on Jan 6 for over a year and a half and people aren't buying it anymore. And we all know it's because they turned this into a political event and, in truth, democrats seriously have nothing positive to run on. Hell, the left even celebrated the anniversary.

It's a sickness.
Trump told those people to come to Washington, told them to go to the Capitol, and told them to “fight like hell” to stop the peaceful transfer of power to the election winner. Neither you nor he ever provided any evidence that the election was “stolen.”

EatTheRich

President
Meaning your "I'm too stupid to understand everything righties have posted for the past year and I would rather you occupy your time indulging my stupidity than actually addressing the topic" isn't gaining any traction.

If you are too stupid to get a year and a half of posts, then I don't want to waste my time having you not get it again. You can be as stupid as you want, but I'm not playing.
Asserting wild untruths without evidence for a year and a half means no more than if you’d only done the same for a couple of days. If your claims had any merit, you would be pointing to the quality, not the quantity, of your arguments.

EatTheRich

President

Your party ALL OF IT lied to the American people.

Nope. Joe didn't win and it was proven.

https://dineshdsouza.com/podcast/2000-mules/

You fooled many of them into betraying their nation in your scheme to overthrow the govt.

On Election NIght, the government was overthrown when the vote counting was stopped.

You wanted to crush the little people by making their votes and their will completely irrelevant.

The votes of the little people (meaning LEGAL VOTERS) were made irrelevant by your VOTER FRAUD.

America needs Biden to defend it from YOU.

America needs Joe like it needs the Herpes virus. Joe has been one DISASTER after another.
You wanted the vote counting to be stopped while your candidate was ahead, remember? You objected violently (literally) to counting all the legal votes.

Colorforms

Senator
I started down this route with the top post.

The thread is about this very lie and holding the right accountable for it.

Yes, I have heard them over the years because you guys won't shut up about it.

IT IS A LIE !

That is what I have to say about it.

It is what I have been saying about it since Trump first foisted the lie that the elections are rigged back in 2016.

He did it because both times he believed he would lose, because he was trying to create an excuse for his anticipated loss before it took place.

If you were too stupid to catch on to that scam in the beginning ?

Then it is no wonder that many of you were fooled by it the 2nd time he ran the con.
LOL it's not a lie, and again, you can whine and scream that it's a lie until you die, you're not convincing the large and growing segment of the population who saw the blatant cheating.

Sorry, but we'll believe our own eyes long before we ever believe you.

Colorforms

Senator
Trump told those people to come to Washington, told them to go to the Capitol, and told them to “fight like hell” to stop the peaceful transfer of power to the election winner. Neither you nor he ever provided any evidence that the election was “stolen.”
And he also told them to be peaceful and patriotic. Lefties keep leaving that part out. It's part of their lie. :)

Spamature

President
LOL it's not a lie, and again, you can whine and scream that it's a lie until you die, you're not convincing the large and growing segment of the population who saw the blatant cheating.

Sorry, but we'll believe our own eyes long before we ever believe you.
So the election was stolen ?

That is what you claim ?

You don't want to take that back and say you were mistaken ?

You really mean that ?

Honestly ?

Colorforms

Senator
Suppression of information and media lies alone cost Trump the election.

Then there is this

Add to that now we find out that mules were stuffing drop boxes

So yes, Biden was cheated into the White House, and the more we find, the more people are convinced of it.

Spamature

President

Then there is this

So yes, Biden was cheated into the White House, and the more we find, the more people are convinced of it.
Now, do you really want to do this ?

I mean, really ?

Because I have a feeling you will be furious with me if we continue.

Because I did an entire post on the subject of the Hunter Biden laptop.

The GOP has had it for years now.

Yet they won't tell you what they found because what they found was a nothing burger. Otherwise, Trump would have used it in the 2020 election.

Why would anyone with a lick of common sense not see right through that ?

EatTheRich

President
And he also told them to be peaceful and patriotic. Lefties keep leaving that part out. It's part of their lie. :)
He told them to be peaceful and patriotic on the way to the Capitol, and then fight like Hell to overturn the election once they got there. He also showed what he meant by “peaceful” when he called his shock troops “peaceful” after they spent several hours smashing doors and windows, ransacking Congressional offices, and roaming the Capitol screaming for the death of elected officials.

EatTheRich

President

Then there is this

You are reduced to complaining about “suppression of … media lies” which cost your candidate the election and that more people were able to legally cast ballots than you would have preferred?

Colorforms

Senator
Now, do you really want to do this ?

I mean, really ?

Because I have a feeling you will be furious with me if we continue.

Because I did an entire post on the subject of the Hunter Biden laptop.

The GOP has had it for years now.

Yet they won't tell you what they found because what they found was a nothing burger. Otherwise, Trump would have used it in the 2020 election.

Why would anyone with a lick of common sense not see right through that ?
This has nothing to do what what was found and what wasn't. It has to do with left wing media suppression of information that would have effected the election. It had to do with democrats cheating their asses off in order to win an election.

It's already been proven that, had the left not cheated, and it is shown that they did in a number of ways, Trump would have won the election. There really isn't any point for dispute on that.

Colorforms

Senator
He told them to be peaceful and patriotic on the way to the Capitol, and then fight like Hell to overturn the election once they got there. He also showed what he meant by “peaceful” when he called his shock troops “peaceful” after they spent several hours smashing doors and windows, ransacking Congressional offices, and roaming the Capitol screaming for the death of elected officials.
LOL you should really read your own posts. You sound like an imbecile. "He told them to be peaceful and patriotic until he told them not to be". Yes, people should "fight like hell" for their rights. Democrats do it all the time. Trump never said to storm the capital. You just WANT for him to be guilty.

That's not sane nor is it rational.

Colorforms

Senator
You are reduced to complaining about “suppression of … media lies” which cost your candidate the election and that more people were able to legally cast ballots than you would have preferred?
Say what?

Yes, when media manipulation of information sways an election one way or the other, we have a right to complain. That's propaganda, the kind fascists excel in.

As for your other delusion, no clue what you're talking about.