• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I hope the Dems continue to do the smart thing when they subpoena their fellow legislators, and don't subpoena "them".

Spamature

President
This has nothing to do what what was found and what wasn't. It has to do with left wing media suppression of information that would have effected the election. It had to do with democrats cheating their asses off in order to win an election.

It's already been proven that, had the left not cheated, and it is shown that they did in a number of ways, Trump would have won the election. There really isn't any point for dispute on that.
Yes it does.
Your plan is and was to dangle a nothing burger and have your media play it up and get normal media to repeat your bs.

2000 Secret black children out of wedlock

2004 Swift Boats

2008 Secret Muslim/Radical Black Christian

2012 African Birth certificates

2016 Benghazi / Her emails

Every election you have your fake smear

Hunter's Laptop was your fake smear for 2020

You are pissed your 2020 BS scam didn't get traction.

Your party is a menace.

Colorforms

Senator
Yes it does.
Your plan is and was to dangle a nothing burger and have your media play it up and get normal media to repeat your bs.

2000 Secret black children out of wedlock

2004 Swift Boats

2008 Secret Muslim/Radical Black Christian

2012 African Birth certificates

2016 Benghazi / Her emails

Every election you have your fake smear

Hunter's Laptop was your fake smear for 2020

You are pissed your 2020 BS scam didn't get traction.

Your party is a menace.
So you're saying this is a hoax?

A Justice Department investigation into Hunter Biden's business activities has gained steam in recent months, with a flurry of witnesses providing testimony to federal investigators and more expected to provide interviews in the coming weeks, according to multiple sources familiar with the matter.

Your proof that CNN is now lying is what, exactly?

Spamature

President
So you're saying this is a hoax?

A Justice Department investigation into Hunter Biden's business activities has gained steam in recent months, with a flurry of witnesses providing testimony to federal investigators and more expected to provide interviews in the coming weeks, according to multiple sources familiar with the matter.

Your proof that CNN is now lying is what, exactly?
Yes.

Two years ago all if the info on that laptop could been made public.
The only thing on worth anything to the GOP has already been released.

Or are you saying Trump and Co were too incompetent to capitalize on a real scandal when all the makings of it were sitting in their laps.

Don't be deliberately stupid.
Just do it on accident, like everyone else.

Colorforms

Senator
Yes.

Two years ago all if the info on that laptop could been made public.
The only thing on worth anything to the GOP has already been released.

Or are you saying Trump and Co were too incompetent to capitalize on a real scandal when all the makings of it were sitting in their laps.

Don't be deliberately stupid.
Just do it on accident, like everyone else.
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

So no proof, just doubling down on delusion. Got it.

EatTheRich

President
This has nothing to do what what was found and what wasn't. It has to do with left wing media suppression of information that would have effected the election. It had to do with democrats cheating their asses off in order to win an election.

It's already been proven that, had the left not cheated, and it is shown that they did in a number of ways, Trump would have won the election. There really isn't any point for dispute on that.
It has not been “proven” in any way. The claim that it has is so much wishful thinking based solely on your emotional immaturity. Again, if you had proof you would point to the proof … not tell us how bigly proven it was.

Spamature

President
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

So no proof, just doubling down on delusion. Got it.
Proof of what ?

What is on that laptop that we haven't learned in the entire 2 yrs you have been blathering about it ?

What have you said that is even close to being anything that you can say is proof of wrong doing after years of your blathering about the laptop ?

EatTheRich

President
Say what?

Yes, when media manipulation of information sways an election one way or the other, we have a right to complain. That's propaganda, the kind fascists excel in.

As for your other delusion, no clue what you're talking about.
And you feel so entitled to a platform for your lies that when responsible media don’t propagate them you are aggrieved?

Colorforms

Senator
It has not been “proven” in any way. The claim that it has is so much wishful thinking based solely on your emotional immaturity. Again, if you had proof you would point to the proof … not tell us how bigly proven it was.
It doesn't surprise me that you would completely ignore the links provided. I expect no less from the dishonest left.

Colorforms

Senator
And you feel so entitled to a platform for your lies that when responsible media don’t propagate them you are aggrieved?
When it turns out to be true and the suppression of it sways an election, yes, I feel somewhat aggrieved. In fact, it was worse than suppression. The leftie media outright lied and labeled the story Russian disinformation. I know that the use of propaganda to manipulate public opinion is par for the course to fascists, Americans actually have a problem with it.

Last edited:

EatTheRich

President
It doesn't surprise me that you would completely ignore the links provided. I expect no less from the dishonest left.
Feel free to link to your strongest piece of evidence of systematic election fraud favoring the Democrats. I can guarantee it is laughably easy to pick apart and no doubt has been refuted a thousand times on this forum.

EatTheRich

President
When it turns out to be true and the suppression of it sways an election, yes, I feel somewhat aggrieved. In fact, it was worse than suppression. The leftie media outright lied and labeled the story Russian disinformation. I know that the use of propaganda to manipulate public opinion is par for the course to fascists, Americans actually have a problem with it.
What true story was labeled Russian disinformation? No media outlet claimed that Hunter Biden didn’t have a laptop, which seems to be the only proof of wrongdoing (?) you have furnished.

Colorforms

Senator
What true story was labeled Russian disinformation? No media outlet claimed that Hunter Biden didn’t have a laptop, which seems to be the only proof of wrongdoing (?) you have furnished.
Why do you even bother lying?

All it does is lower what little credibility you ever had.

EatTheRich

President
Why do you even bother lying?

All it does is lower what little credibility you ever had.
Yes, and they were referring to the still-unproven conspiracy theories regarding the laptop, and they reported (no doubt accurately) that Trump’s intelligence officials said that those conspiracy theories bore telltale signs of being Russian disinformation.

Colorforms

Senator
Yes, and they were referring to the still-unproven conspiracy theories regarding the laptop, and they reported (no doubt accurately) that Trump’s intelligence officials said that those conspiracy theories bore telltale signs of being Russian disinformation.
They were referring to an investigation that the media lied about, and that you obviously applaud them for covering up.

Fascists do that kind of thing, so it doesn't surprise me that you agree with it.