• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I hope this trend continues

RickWA

Snagglesooth
It's laughable at how the right wing deplores Unions- until taking their side when it's politically profitable for them.

They don't fool anyone,
Irrelevant to the facts that
1) Democrat lefties suspended, overruled, ELIMINATED the unions’ right to collectively bargain
2) Democrat lefties dishonestly portray the “only 4 out of 12 unions didn’t agree” rather than the fact that a numerical majority of union RR workers didn’t agree (manipulatively citing number of unions rather than number of union members)

This is because Democrat lefties are dishonest, don’t care about ANY of their professed causes, and ONLY care about political power. That’s ok. This is what political parties DO. Just stop lying about it…especially rank and file citizens.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Ahem. I fell for it. :(

Once again, you're trying to derail the thread by posting about the railroad strike. And you have your bud @RickWA climbing onboard. (pun intended)

What's the topic?
The topic is that you dislike politicians being people of faith EXCEPT WHEN DEMOCRATS ARE PEOPLE OF FAITH.

…because…like all leftists - you don’t care about ANY of the issues, policies, causes, and people that you claim to care about. You toss every issue/policy/principle in the trash bin if/when expedient for Democrat politicians. Garden variety hackery. This OP is a shining example of it.

write on

Senator
Irrelevant to the facts that
1) Democrat lefties suspended, overruled, ELIMINATED the unions’ right to collectively bargain
2) Democrat lefties dishonestly portray the “only 4 out of 12 unions didn’t agree” rather than the fact that a numerical majority of union RR workers didn’t agree (manipulatively citing number of unions rather than number of union members)

This is because Democrat lefties are dishonest, don’t care about ANY of their professed causes, and ONLY care about political power. That’s ok. This is what political parties DO. Just stop lying about it…especially rank and file citizens.
That is simply a lie. Who is stalling what the RR workers want in the
Senate in terms of paid sick leave? It's Republican. Just ask John Cornyn.

write on

Senator
Just don’t introspect, ok?
Speaking of introspect, maybe you should do a little yourself instead of supporting what will be a huge part of our demise while our Forefathers roll in their graves.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Like I've said before, many Republicans missed out on the 'humility' gene. :(

WWJD
Do either of you think you are “humble” in this forum? Do you ever make posts criticizing your own? Can you link me to posts of yours criticizing Democrats? I can certainly link you to dozens and dozens of posts critical of conservatives and/or Republicans. Are either of you capable of sincere, good faith, honest exchange? If so, invoke this “humility” and point me to your posts critical of the left, Democrats, etc.

I’ll wait while the two of you demonstrate your humility. :)

write on

Senator
Do either of you think you are “humble” in this forum? Do you ever make posts criticizing your own? Can you link me to posts of yours criticizing Democrats? I can certainly link you to dozens and dozens of posts critical of conservatives and/or Republicans. Are either of you capable of sincere, good faith, honest exchange? If so, invoke this “humility” and point me to your posts critical of the left, Democrats, etc.

I’ll wait while the two of you demonstrate your humility. :)
I won't do your work for you, but you can find where I have said many times about how weak Democrats are in trying to reason with the far right that has taken over the Republican party,

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Speaking of introspect, maybe you should do a little yourself instead of supporting what will be a huge part of our demise while our Forefathers roll in their graves.

See? Still nothing but attacks on those with whom you overwhelmingly disagree. Nothing ever critical of your own. Let’s see a “humble” link to your posts critical of Democrats, lefties, atheists…you know…people with whom you generally AGREE. That would be an example of humility and introspective impulse. Let’s see it.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I won't do your work for you, but you can find where I have said many times about how weak Democrats are in trying to reason with the far right that has taken over the Republican party,
Your lone critique is that those who agree with you aren’t sufficiently hostile to those who don’t agree with you? Seriously? You think THAT demonstrates “humility” rather than its lacking?

Wow. I can’t help you here.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
See? Still nothing but attacks on those with whom you overwhelmingly disagree. Nothing ever critical of your own. Let’s see a “humble” link to your posts critical of Democrats, lefties, atheists…you know…people with whom you generally AGREE. That would be an example of humility and introspective impulse. Let’s see it.
I have posted numerous times of the ponzi scheme ss, farm bill support of corporate farms, people getting paid to do nothing - aren't all those dem created issues the cultists hate - except once a month when thier govt tit check comes that is.......

write on

Senator
It's not just me. I left you with proof of my contention(s)

Focus, instead on going off on your regularly based posts of your hatred of anything Democrat or liberal.

write on

Senator
Your lone critique is that those who agree with you aren’t sufficiently hostile to those who don’t agree with you? Seriously? You think THAT demonstrates “humility” rather than its lacking?

Wow. I can’t help you here.
Okay, then how are you any different than me?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I have posted numerous times of the ponzi scheme ss, farm bill support of corporate farms, people getting paid to do nothing - aren't all those dem created issues the cultists hate - except once a month when thier govt tit check comes that is.......
Nothing on Democrats, eh? Nothing on crazed folks tearing civil war markers or monuments down (that would be rank and file lefters). Nothing on Democratic Party politicians? Perhaps it is more comfortable and less personally challenging to lob a couple of vagaries about hundred-year old legacy policy here or there.

I mean, if I can blithely note that McConnell is a lousy person, Trump is a mentally ill, self-indulgent pig who shouldn’t be anywhere near the White House, and Lindsay Graham is a twink’s twink who embodies everything that is wrong in D.C…. shouldn’t you guys be able to shred your hack pols as well?

Last edited:

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Okay, then how are you any different than me?
You mean besides my offering direct criticism of righty/conservative politicians and many of their proposed policies…while you do NO SUCH THING regarding lefty/Democrat politicians and many of their policies? Do you mean THAT??

Why do I need to spell this out to you guys over and over again. Humble people RECIPROCATE rather than just take, and take, and take. Right?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
It's not just me. I left you with proof of my contention(s)

Focus, instead on going off on your regularly based posts of your hatred of anything Democrat or liberal.
You still haven’t provided a single example of lefty/Democrat politician who you have criticized. You and don directly charged “lack of humility”, right? Let’s see some. Saying that Democrats aren’t mean enough to Republicans is NOT a critique. :-/

write on

Senator
You mean besides my offering direct criticism of righty/conservative politicians and many of their proposed policies…while you do NO SUCH THING regarding lefty/Democrat politicians and many of their policies? Do you mean THAT??

Why do I need to spell this out to you guys over and over again. Humble people RECIPROCATE rather than just take, and take, and take. Right?
lol

All we read from you is 'Trump is bad'.

I saved a large portion of the humble pie that you should eat because we all know that you need to.