• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I keep getting deleted...

God of War

Governor
... but what is the point. I can't learn anything because I can't read what was deleted. It's not like I store a photographic memory of the posts deleted.

So there is no learning to be had from deleting posts. Seems more like a way to protect the censorship.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
that'a a shame. why do you think that is? (i didnt delete anything of late of yours...so..i'm in the dark)

you may consider trying... learning that is... such that bigger things arent deleted.

youve done it before... i'm sureyou can again..

middleview

President
Supporting Member
that'a a shame. why do you think that is? (i didnt delete anything of late of yours...so..i'm in the dark)

you may consider trying... learning that is... such that bigger things arent deleted.

youve done it before... i'm sureyou can again..
I would prefer to get a copy of my post that was deleted.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
... but what is the point. I can't learn anything because I can't read what was deleted. It's not like I store a photographic memory of the posts deleted.

So there is no learning to be had from deleting posts. Seems more like a way to protect the censorship.
"When I copy past this to you, "Nobody with rational intent shares your definition of reality." I'm calling you a "dumbass" in a delete proof post."

That's what is being deleted. It isn't "delete proof" and you were warned. Next infraction draws a ban. You were warned of that too.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
"When I copy past this to you, "Nobody with rational intent shares your definition of reality." I'm calling you a "dumbass" in a delete proof post."

That's what is being deleted. It isn't "delete proof" and you were warned. Next infraction draws a ban. You were warned of that too.
ah. i see. thank you.

i think i can go fix that other thing... you just let me know...