• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I know criticism is coming

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
One American home. Now the negotiations for Whelan's release can be given laser focus on.
As I said above, we value our citizens far more than Russia does, and Russia knows that. An “even swap” is a fantasy. The negotiators live in the real world.
If Trump had made this very same trade you both and I would have called it a sell out to Putin.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Hey, that’s a choice that was available - not making any deal and allowing Griner to rot away in a gulag. It’s a matter of values. I would not have made that choice, and you would.
She took the dope to Russia
Her wife shouldn't have let her

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
One American home. Now the negotiations for Whelan's release can be given laser focus on.
If released where will he go w/his 4 citizenships
Canada
Britian
Ireland
USA

Probably not USA after his Dishonorable Discharge from the Marines

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Instead of your usual boring routine - yapping about the posters - why not try something different and comment on the topic? What are your thoughts on the swap?
As I said, you guys HAVE FUN. I’m not particularly interested in WNBA player imprisonment topics, but just found it interesting that you guys initiated what you then proceeded to predict will follow. Have a friggin’ ball, ok?

Bugsy McGurk

President
As I said, you guys HAVE FUN. I’m not particularly interested in WNBA player imprisonment topics, but just found it interesting that you guys initiated what you then proceeded to predict will follow. Have a friggin’ ball, ok?
Try to understand - some people like to discuss topics. You like to yap about the posters. In a VERY boring way. Schoolyard level stuff. You should expect nothing but ridicule.

write on

Senator
I damn sure wouldn't want yours
NO lefty can cry GUN RIGHTS now that Joe traded worlds top Terrorist Gun dealer for a doper
Quit! Just QUIT with your off topic bs while thinking you can rebuke anyone that does what you do regularly.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You can envision Trump trading one of our prisoners for a black lesbian pot smoker? You have an active imagination.

;-)
Man I didn't think you'd crash it so fast. So you're saying relative worth is gauged by the president in office at the time?