• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I know that many Republicans are far right

write on

Senator
Because unlike democrats, republicans don't want biological males pretending to be a woman, play sports that are exclusive to the female gender.

Hope that helps!
I'll bet that if you poll high school kids, they wouldn't give the subject a second thought.

It's all about the parents afraid a trans will 'turn' their kids.

Idiocy

worldlymrb

Revenge
I'll bet that if you poll high school kids, they wouldn't give the subject a second thought.

It's all about the parents afraid a trans will 'turn' their kids.

Idiocy
Don't know about you, but there is no way I would have ANY child, let alone my own, participate in any liberal Drag Queen story time where children sit on the lap of some fat hairy dude with an erection wearing a clown outfit.

Shocking photos: Kids lie on man dressed as woman at ‘Drag Queen Story Time’ - LifeSite (lifesitenews.com)

The fact you DEFEND this shit just shows are radicalized you have become to support your political party's sick sexual obsession with children.

SNAP OUT OF IT!

For your children's children sake.

write on

Senator
Don't know about you, but there is no way I would have ANY child, let alone my own, participate in any liberal Drag Queen story time where children sit on the lap of some fat hairy dude with an erection wearing a clown outfit.

Shocking photos: Kids lie on man dressed as woman at ‘Drag Queen Story Time’ - LifeSite (lifesitenews.com)

The fact you DEFEND this shit just shows are radicalized you have become to support your political party's sick sexual obsession with children.

SNAP OUT OF IT!

For your children's children sake.
Calm down.

I'm just questioning the parenting skills of those that bitch about it. This isn't 1950.

More drama to spur hatred from the fringe right wing.

WWJD

Last edited:

worldlymrb

Revenge
Calm down.

I'm just questioning the parenting skills of those that bitch about it. This isn't 1950.

WWJD
Democrats like you are the KOOK FRINGE.

Notice nobody is coming to defend you? Is that because normal dems like Bill Maher are calling extremist like you and your woke ideology bat nut crazy?

When exactly did you find it normal that men with erections pretending to be women, can shower with little girls at public high schools?

write on

Senator
Democrats like you are the KOOK FRINGE.

Notice nobody is coming to defend you? Is that because normal dems like Bill Maher are calling extremist like you and your woke ideology bat nut crazy?

When exactly did you find it normal that men with erections pretending to be women, can shower with little girls at public high schools?
I don't need any defense when I point out the vitriolic hatred of a right winger. It speaks for itself.

Like any rational person, I don't judge what makes a person what he or she is- just like I don't those with developmental issues, etc.

Doesn't your bible condemn people like you that question his creations? :rolleyes:

WWJD

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Calm down.

WWJD

EH, you don't have any kids do you wo?
Didn't you post some Guy took you into his home?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I don't need any defense when I point out the vitriolic hatred of a right winger. It speaks for itself.

Like any rational person, I don't judge what makes a person what he or she is- just like I don't those with developmental issues, etc.

Doesn't your bible condemn people like you that question his creations? :rolleyes:

WWJD
You posted you were an atheist didn't you wo
and now question the Bible
GOD never created GAYs, IMO
Do you think GOD created HIV/AIDS?

dammmmmmmmmmmmmmn

write on

Senator
You posted you were an atheist didn't you wo
and now question the Bible
GOD never created GAYs, IMO
Do you think GOD created HIV/AIDS?

dammmmmmmmmmmmmmn
Hey Dawg, it's well known that those that dwell on the sexuality of others most likely means that they have a problem with their own.

Just in case no one ever told you.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Ahh, I see you want to get personal- again.

No, I didn't post about your fantasy. lol
Nothing Personal, a Yes or No question
Just going by what you post and it's a fact if you want to know how to raise kids those with no kids have the best advice or proclaim too. I understand why you didn't answer a simple question, I have three (3) kids and don't want you leftist within miles of them and not ashamed to admit I have kids.

No fantasy, just remember you posting it.

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Hey Dawg, it's well known that those that dwell on the sexuality of others most likely means that they have a problem with their own.

Just in case no one ever told you.
At my age never had a problem with my sexuality, I actually enjoyed being with several women (real women with vaginas) when I lived in OKC.

I don't dwell on others sexuality unless they demand I agree with there's when I don't and will never understand why a male would want to have sex with another male..........IMO....that sick and a mental disease.

write on

Senator
Nothing Personal
Just going by what you post and it's a fact if you want to know how to raise kids those with no kids have the best advice or proclaim too. I understand why you didn't answer a simple question, I have three (3) kids and don't want you leftist within miles of them and not ashamed to admit I have kids.

No fantasy, just remember you posting it.
I posted that I have no kids means what?

I know a lot of men AND women that don't want kids. To each his/her own.

Can you really blame them?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I posted that I have no kids means what?

I know a lot of men AND women that don't want kids. To each his/her own.

Can you really blame them?
Never seen you post you have no kids.
Posting of blame nowhere

write on

Senator
At my age never had a problem with my sexuality, I actually enjoyed being with several women (real women with vaginas) when I lived in OKC.

I don't dwell on others sexuality unless they demand I agree with there's when I don't and will never understand why a male would want to have sex with another male..........IMO....that sick and a mental disease.
Sure you don't. :rolleyes:

Let's play hardball. ha ha