• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I leave you with this letter from the late Richard Nixon on Healthcare Reform:

U

Union_Jack_1972

Please click the link below and enjoy the long letter from Nixon to the Congress about reforming the Healthcare system here in America... While reading the letter notice the key point that Nixon was wanting to require all employers to cover their employee's with Healthcare insurance with the employee paying in a certain about but putting a cap on how much they would pay in while the employer pays the rest... Then notice his requirements for the Federal and States government, and when you finish reading what he wrote I hope you realize that he had a better option back in 1974 that would have helped millions of Americans...

One plus for the insane bastard that gave us Watergate!!!

http://www.kaiserhealthnews.org/stories/2009/september/03/nixon-proposal.aspx

U

Union_Jack_1972

Wait a minute.
You're leaving me?
And this is the way you're telling me?

Leaving for the evening not forever...

Needed to enjoy reality and not the cyber world and now I am back just for a moment...:cool:

Days

Commentator
We lost employer benefits (like health care) when we lost employers.

And we lost employers when the globalists sent Nixon to open up China to their same old colonialism.

So, tricky Dick was just playing politics up front while he was destroying the foundation for health care behind your back.

... they didn't call him tricky Dick, for nothing, you know...