• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I like to call these, "Questions for the crickets".

Spamature

President
Trump supporters, why did Trump lie about the reason for the meeting at Trump Tower, and then continue to lie for over 2 yrs ?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Trump supporters, why did Trump lie about the reason for the meeting at Trump Tower, and then continue to lie for over 2 yrs ?

Good to see you converse with your equals. It's about time you stopped trying to "punch up".

RickWA

Snagglesooth
So you're better than any Trump supporter here ?

Bold statement there Rick.

I like it.

Now tell me why you think that's so.

Unlike hero-worshipping lefty personality cultists, I know virtually all pols lie CONSTANTLY. This includes Trump, Obama, Bush, Clinton, etc.

They are not our friends. They are not our allies. They do not care about us. They are in it for themselves. All of them.

So...when you ask me why a pol lies (of course, you inquire exclusively about just one side), I'll tell you that they do what they were born to do. Bees make honey. Pols lie. Whatever is expedient at a moment in time, that is what they will say. Then, each side will cover up/excuse/parse/euphemize the lie.

They are liars and they lie.

Spamature

President
Unlike hero-worshipping lefty personality cultists, I know virtually all pols lie CONSTANTLY. This includes Trump, Obama, Bush, Clinton, etc.

They are not our friends. They are not our allies. They do not care about us. They are in it for themselves. All of them.

So...when you ask me why a pol lies (of course, you inquire exclusively about just one side), I'll tell you that they do what they were born to do. Bees make honey. Pols lie. Whatever is expedient at a moment in time, that is what they will say. Then, each side will cover up/excuse/parse/euphemize the lie.

You're answering the wrong question.

Bugsy McGurk

President

Nope. Only Trump lies constantly. You’re just too much of a Trump sycophant (albeit closeted) to admit it.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Nope. Only Trump lies constantly. You’re just too much of a Trump sycophant (albeit closeted) to admit it.
Hi, *edited*. I neglected to mention that it's not only pols that lie...but their direct-hired hacks and agents lie as well. *Edited* We get terrible politicians because underachieving slouches like you carry their water. Anything for a paycheck.

Last edited by a moderator:

RickWA

Snagglesooth
You're answering the wrong question.

What question? The one where YOU decided that I think I'm better than Trump supporters and then you asked why I think your wholly invented scenario is true?

No thanks.

I merely noted that our politicians are liars...and...they are in it for themselves.

Trump included.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Hi, Bugsy. I neglected to mention that it's not only pols that lie...but their direct-hired hacks and agents lie as well. You are a fine example of such. We get terrible politicians because underachieving slouches like you carry their water. Anything for a paycheck.
Your dodge is noted. As is your usual drivel.

Spamature

President
What question? The one where YOU decided that I think I'm better than Trump supporters and then you asked why I think your wholly invented scenario is true?

No thanks.

I merely noted that our politicians are liars...and...they are in it for themselves.

Trump included.
I asked a question. I didn't decide the answer. The answer is up to you. You could have said, " I Rick, am no better than any of the Trumpster Divers here, period".
I mean if that's what you meant to say.

But so far you have not clarified your first post. So, how about you do that first. Then we can move on in the discussion and test your theory about politicians.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I asked a question. I didn't decide the answer. The answer is up to you. You could have said, " I Rick, am no better than any of the Trumpster Divers here, period".
I mean if that's what you meant to say.

But so far you have not clarified your first post. So, how about you do that first. Then we can move on in the discussion and test your theory about politicians.

Nope. You didn't ask me what I thought. You asked me why I think a thing that I never stated. Are you truly so lazy that I need to pose AND answer questions to myself for you?

Geeze.

Spamature

President
Nope. You didn't ask me what I thought. You asked me why I think a thing that I never stated. Are you truly so lazy that I need to pose AND answer questions to myself for you?

Geeze.
You made a statement that clearly separated you from the Trump supporters here. You also claimed that when I asked the question in the top post to Trump supporters that I was no longer punching up, but taking on an equal.

Now that means that from you perspective you are either above them, or below them. So are you either above and superior to them, or you are beneath them, and I assume that means inferior to them. Because you ruled out being their equals with your statement.

I tried to give you an out by allowing you to say that you are no better than them.
But you didn't take it. So now it's up to you to say which position you believe you hold.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
You made a statement that clearly separated you from the Trump supporters here. You also claimed that when I asked the question in the top post to Trump supporters that I was no longer punching up, but taking on an equal.

Now that means that from you perspective you are either above them, or below them. So are you either above and superior to them, or you are beneath them, and I assume that means inferior to them. Because you ruled out being their equals with your statement.

I tried to give you an out by allowing you to say that you are no better than them.
But you didn't take it. So now it's up to you to say which position you believe you hold.

False. I have complete autonomy to post content. You do not get to fence me in. You certainly do not have the ability to demand or direct content. Just thought I'd clear that up for you, since you are pathologically incapable of admitting that you invented my position and then I needed to defend and explain why your invention was so. Odd stuff.

I will, however, restate that all pols are self-interested liars, seeking to exploit their position for personal gain - and they lie with impunity.

We, as citizens, should keep that in mind.

Spamature

President
False. I have complete autonomy to post content. You do not get to fence me in. You certainly do not have the ability to demand or direct content. Just thought I'd clear that up for you, since you are pathologically incapable of admitting that you invented my position and then I needed to defend and explain why your invention was so. Odd stuff.

I will, however, restate that all pols are self-interested liars, seeking to exploit their position for personal gain - and they lie with impunity.

We, as citizens, should keep that in mind.
No Rick, you don't have to do anything you don't want to, and I can't make you, be it right or wrong. You have to do that by yourself, for yourself.

Now I asked in the top post about a particular lie. You instead made a general statement about Trump supporters and politicians lying. So in truth you still haven't answered anything I have asked. Now, one more time for both in a very plain and simple fashion.

Why did Trump lie about the purpose of the meeting in Trump Tower and why did he continue to lie about it for 2 yrs ?

The answer to the above question is obvious, and any honest person could come to the simple conclusion, as to why he did.

Next.

Do you think you are superior to Trump Supporters ?

The answer here is even easier.

Hint: It's either yes or no.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
No Rick, you don't have to do anything you don't want to, and I can't make you, be it right or wrong. You have to do that by yourself, for yourself.

Now I asked in the top post about a particular lie. You instead made a general statement about Trump supporters and politicians lying. So in truth you still haven't answered anything I have asked. Now, one more time for both in a very plain and simple fashion.

Why did Trump lie about the purpose of the meeting in Trump Tower and why did he continue to lie about it for 2 yrs ?

The answer to the above question is obvious, and any honest person could come to the simple conclusion, as to why he did.

Next.

Do you think you are superior to Trump Supporters ?

The answer here is even easier.

Hint: It's either yes or no.
I have no idea why Trump lies about ANY of the things about which he lies...and neither do you. Perhaps he's nuts. Perhaps he's a complete jerk. Perhaps he's a jerk who's nuts. Did you ever...even once in EIGHT YEARS...ask about why Obama lied? Since you are bird dogging Trump after less than only half of one term, why did you NEVER top post about the reason/motivation for an Obama lie across TWO ENTIRE TERMS? Why?
Is it your position that Obama didn't tell even a single lie? Were you merely incurious about Democrat lies? Were you, in your dogged pursuit of truth, uncomfortable inciting unprovable speculation? What? Not once in 8 years, but now after only 1.5 years?

As for question two - do I think I am better than Trump supporters? In what way? I assure you I am likely NOT better in terms of my golf game. I suck mightily. However, I played D1 hoops and was an elite level sprinter - so I am very likely better than most Trump supporters in those pursuits. However, as a Christian I will define "better" as how God sees me. I am precious in His sight. Trump supporters are equally precious in His sight. I am no better in the singular standard that matters most. Does this answer work for you? Or do we need casters for the goalpost again? Am I smarter? More nuanced? More sophisticated? More well-read? Better educated? More ambidextrous? More contemplative? What's next?
Comparative frequency running with scissors? Clubbing baby Harp Seals?

Let me know...

Last edited:

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*

Top 10 answer for your question

10. Same reason you lie about Russian collusion?

09. Same reason you lie about Hillary's emails.

08. same reason you lie about Benghazi

07. Same reason you lied about Obamacare

06. Same reason you lie about Democrats 12 trillion of debt

05. Same reason you lie about Global Warming.

04. Same reason you lied about you supporting ISIS

03. Same reason you lie about being a Russian spy

02. Same reason you lie about bill Clinton's raping women

And the number one answer to your question:

1. It's everything you ever said about, and then exactly the opposite

So you wanted to know and there goes two minutes of my life that I will never get back.