• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I love Democrats demanding so an so criticize Putin's invasion.

God of War

Governor
Trump did criticize declaring the Donbas republics. He called it brilliant or whatever.

Of course dipship Democrats can't fail more to not ask for "condemnation" of Putin's aggression.

I condemn his aggression that is costing innocent lives. I also condemn Brandon for letting him do it. I condemn all Democrats for it.

God of War

Governor
Democrats can't take criticism of Biden. They know they screwed up putting the puppet in office.
They never reap what they sow. They let others do that. The day they do is the day they begin the long track home. Or at least you'd hope.

Last edited:

Jack4freedom

Governor
They never reap what they sow. They let others do that. The day they do is the day they begin the long track home. Or at least you'd hope.
It looks like Biden and the rest of the sane leaders of the world will have to deal with Trump’s 5 year ass kissing and glorification of little Vlad. Trump’s inner circle were deeply involved with Putin’s agents who have been undermining the Ukrainian government for over a decade now. Firtash, Parnas, Manafort, Fruman, Guiliani, Flynn, di Genova, Toensing and other close Trump associates have been in bed with Putin’s murderous regime for years now.

God of War

Governor
It looks like Biden and the rest of the sane leaders of the world will have to deal with Trump’s 5 year ass kissing and glorification of little Vlad. Trump’s inner circle were deeply involved with Putin’s agents who have been undermining the Ukrainian government for over a decade now. Firtash, Parnas, Manafort, Fruman, Guiliani, Flynn, di Genova, Toensing and other close Trump associates have been in bed with Putin’s murderous regime for years now.
Years you say? And yet Trump has no Trump Plaza in downtown Moscow even after trying very hard? How does that work in your ass kissing world? Your dom boyfriend keep you on a tight leash? ha ha

Jack4freedom

Governor
Years you say? And yet Trump has no Trump Plaza in downtown Moscow even after trying very hard? How does that work in your ass kissing world? Your dom boyfriend keep you on a tight leash? ha ha
Trump’s secret gay relationships with world dictators are well known and have been publicized. Putin and Kim lead the pack. After Trump spent billions on Trump Plaza in Atlantic City, it was torn down and replaced by a big hunting and fishing store. Why would anyone give him the money to build another one in Moscow or anywhere else? A vote for Trump was a vote for Putin....Own it little champy!

God of War

Governor
Trump’s secret gay relationships with world dictators are well known and have been publicized. Putin and Kim lead the pack. After Trump spent billions on Trump Plaza in Atlantic City, it was torn down and replaced by a big hunting and fishing store. Why would anyone give him the money to build another one in Moscow or anywhere else? A vote for Trump was a vote for Putin....Own it little champy!
So the Democrats indulge in conspiracy theories, huh? Are they all about deviant sexual themes derived from their in situ personal experience? ha ha

That explains everything. And I mean everything.

Jack4freedom

Governor
So the Democrats indulge in conspiracy theories, huh? Are they all about deviant sexual themes derived from their in situ personal experience? ha ha

That explains everything. And I mean everything.
Love letters to and from Kim....Secret meetings with Putin in Helsinki, no translators, no staff...What’s up with that champ. You were the one who blamed LGBT western tolerance for Russian invasion of Ukraine, weren’t you? The sword cuts both ways...