• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I love the new forum.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I have no idea.

No, I am refusing to use it, too many vague rules.

Phil, I am sure you worked really hard on it, but all I have done is offer up some constructive criticism.
no, it really was a simple matter.. in response to some dialogue.. constructive dialogue about..er..uh...constructive dialogue. THen you went and shit in it with your a-hole post.

But! you were a help. YOur goading led to exploration...and now the posts there will be by approval only.

Voila. you cant shit in it. and, for that matter, I'll be sure to expunge you from it should you enter in error and post something untoward

there. matter solved.

(you may, in future want to practice reading simple one lined entreaties to fellow posters requesting decency and substance. Still dont get what they are?? well, that leads us full circle back to why one should not waste student loan dollars on pottery craft and basketweaving. see. now we know.).

no, it really was a simple matter.. in response to some dialogue.. constructive dialogue about..er..uh...constructive dialogue. THen you went and shit in it with your a-hole post.
If you don't like my posts then don't respond to them, it broke zero rules, you just deleted it because you didn't like it.
But! you were a help. YOur goading led to exploration...and now the posts there will be by approval only.
Oh! So its hand selected Mod Propaganda? Even better reason not to go there.
Voila. you cant shit in it. and, for that matter, I'll be sure to expunge you from it should you enter in error and post something untoward

there. matter solved.

(you may, in future want to practice reading simple one lined entreaties to fellow posters requesting decency and substance. Still dont get what they are?? well, that leads us full circle back to why one should not waste student loan dollars on pottery craft and basketweaving. see. now we know.).
Literally every other forum in this place is forum for serious debate, there is no need for some exclusive club that excluded the flatulent aspects of debate.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
If you don't like my posts then don't respond to them, it broke zero rules, you just deleted it because you didn't like it.

Literally every other forum in this place is forum for serious debate, there is no need for some exclusive club that excluded the flatulent aspects of debate.
ack. no.

i like your posts, and your worldly insights...and glomming of cash for jet skis, n living off your parents experiences.. share away.

nope, its users contributing posts.

it is in no way exclusive, except currently, for you...in that you are excluded.

do enjoy..

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

ps.. you couldnt produce serious debate if your life depended on it. so, i dont see why youre attracted to a page calling for it.

I can clear this up before it goes any further.
Trump's farts stink.
So do Obama's; so do everyone's. All farts stink except maybe for baby girls who fart rose petals.
Pfffft... 1 of 3, Jack. That's a decent batting average. Trumps farts definitely stink. Obama, being a high-minded, top line debater doesn't have stinky farts. And my daughter's farts do in fact smell like ass. We have parental aspirations to turn her into her a high-minded individual whose farts Don't stink, but ultimately it will be up to her to break through that glass ceiling.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Pfffft... 1 of 3, Jack. That's a decent batting average. Trumps farts definitely stink. Obama, being a high-minded, top line debater doesn't have stinky farts. And my daughter's farts do in fact smell like ass. We have parental aspirations to turn her into her a high-minded individual whose farts Don't stink, but ultimately it will be up to her to break through that glass ceiling.
My guess is that Obama's breath probably smells worse than Trump's farts.
And I have had 4 baby girls (1daughter and 3 granddaughters) and all 4 of them farted rose petals.

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
Heavy Hitters Just a place for Mods to arbitrarily delete what they do and don't like. They don't even pretend to mods according the rules there. who determines what topline debate is anyway? Do I have churn out a 5000 word bullshit essay on the smell of Trumps farts to make it or what?
Please...No!