• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I need a really smart liberal to help me out...

StanH

Council Member
The shackles of keeping them trapped in failing schools.

There's an example.

As for "really smart liberals", do you think Spamature has been making the case he's a "really smart liberal"? Ahem....

Don't worry, I know you can't answer that out in the open. ;)

Stan, you already know that there are no "really smart liberals" ;-)

As for the shackles on blacks to keep them voting Dem, perhaps you could give us an example. Do you mean their ridiculously high unemployment rates?

Spamature

President
So this means you won't be citing an example for me then, right?

Well, you're half-right about something here. Someone indeed is getting slapped. Only it's you, not me.

But hey, I'm having fun with you, so let's keep going. Who was the "they" you were talking about? Oh and how about showing me an example of them spending money without Obama's signature?
Man up and admit you were corrected. It's embarrassing when you do this.

Whether he sign it or not is not the issue. Why just a few short months ago Boehner was whining that the president was involved enough in raising the debt ceiling. Now you want to come back and point fingers at him after the Tparty has spent the money ?

Spamature

President
At this point, I have no choice but to assume you are a bit out of touch. You are unable to even stay on the topics you bring up, much less the topic of the post. You continue to simply make things up that have no basis in reality. While I do find your imagination with regards to you seeing yourself a shark quite amusing, it really just illustrates your refusal to post about reality.

Please feel free to have the last word.

That said, if you do come up with an example of Congress spending money without Obama's signature, please let me know. Until then, we both know no vetoes have been overridden.

Have a nice day. I hope you get to feeling better.
Oh quit trying to use every opportunity to change the subject. You brought up the Sarah stuff and the shark stuff because you know what you wrote and then what you're trying to say now. Like I said it doesn't matter whether he signed it or not because they were Republican proposals and it is a fact that congress CAN pass a bill into law without the president's signature. Whether he fought the Tparty on its overspending is not the issue at hand. It's the Tparty's over spending period that caused the debt to hit a record.

StanH

Council Member
Yes, I'm embarrassed for you, too. You are running around the field with the goal posts and frankly your actions aren't very flattering to you. I simply have no desire to join you on your journey.

Have a nice day.

Man up and admit you were corrected. It's embarrassing when you do this.

Whether he sign it or not is not the issue. Why just a few short months ago Boehner was whining that the president was involved enough in raising the debt ceiling. Now you want to come back and point fingers at him after the Tparty has spent the money ?

worldlymrb

Revenge
How can you have an intelligent conversation with liberal communist who insist govt is more efficient at spending your money than you?

Or, how the poor down trodden are somehow "paying" for the rich keeping more of their earned money from the taxman?

Council Member
The difference is the Blue states are doing what is needed to help their populace, while those on the right in the red states want the money to help their people, but don't do it.

They sit and cry about the govt spending money to help the poor and disadvantage in the blue states and call it unfair welfare. But when pointed out that Red states get more money from the govt then they pay in, which means they pay nothing towards the running of the govt, just stand there with their hands held out far saying fill it up, and then does nothing for the average person who could use a little help in their state.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The difference is the Blue states are doing what is needed to help their populace, while those on the right in the red states want the money to help their people, but don't do it.

They sit and cry about the govt spending money to help the poor and disadvantage in the blue states and call it unfair welfare. But when pointed out that Red states get more money from the govt then they pay in, which means they pay nothing towards the running of the govt, just stand there with their hands held out far saying fill it up, and then does nothing for the average person who could use a little help in their state.
NC w/lib GOV is now $9 BILLION in the hole for Medicaid................

StanH

Council Member
I'm not sure who this person is, but he has been stalking me since yesterday- longer actually, though not as bad as we've seen with certain other posters... ahem. I suspect I have slapped him around pretty hard in the past and he's never gotten over it. He is flailing around desperately. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one getting a kick out of him. ;)

ROTFLMAO! This conversation is hilarious. Good job, Stan!

D

Doc

:yo: apparently, the liberals are the thin skinned :censored: here in PJ. They claim to get "insulted" so often! :crazy:
Liberals think that THEY are the annointed ones who "proclaim" what is truth and falsehood.

Like their "morality," their adherence to the "Truth," is entirely dependent on what serves them at the time......

StanH

Council Member
Wow. Ever heard of the UNITED States of America?

StanH

Council Member
You just reminded me of one of these OWS protesters. He sat there and told a self-described 1%er he was making him rich. The 1%er asked him how, and the OWS protester couldn't articulate an answer.

And as we can see, none of the liberals in this thread have been able to do so either. One did say he was a shark though, so I guess I should be scared. ;)

How can you have an intelligent conversation with liberal communist who insist govt is more efficient at spending your money than you?

Or, how the poor down trodden are somehow "paying" for the rich keeping more of their earned money from the taxman?

Spamature

President
I'm not sure who this person is, but he has been stalking me since yesterday- longer actually, though not as bad as we've seen with certain other posters... ahem. I suspect I have slapped him around pretty hard in the past and he's never gotten over it. He is flailing around desperately. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one getting a kick out of him. ;)
Aw stan sorry to hear you think I'm some stranger.

This is just for you. Keep it between us if you figure it out.

HA ! IN YOUR FACE

After all this is a new place don't want to drag in too much old luggage.