• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I need a rules explanation please !

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
I was banned for making a "racist accusation".

I can't figure it out either.

I need to have that rule explained to me and I think the entire forum needs to know about this rule.

So I am asking what it is, and how it is applied, because this is a new one to me.
What exactly did you say? It does sound a bit vague.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
No. That poster did exactly what I was accused. I just wanted to show you the example. I wouldn't doubt if it was that same poster who reported my post. But it's all water under the bridge now. No use in digging it up.
Ok.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I've had many discussions with the PJ powers that be about racism. I've reported many of those posts that any fool can see are racist. They don't give a damn. They do love to catch a lib pointing out racist posts......so they can ban US and not the perp.
This is a lie.

You have made roughly 40 reports in total. Many of them bullshit. And lots of them reporting you

If you would like .. tomorrow I can tally and delineate them for our audience. We can then posit the tally if racist reports you made

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
I noticed one poster seems to always escape from the rule you posted.

make speed limit 45

That poster's direct and intentionally top post go unscathed to the point of sheer awe.
I agree that this particular poster has made some seriously egregious posts. But I think he has been temp banned for it, by the Mods. I don't think they are letting any particular posters get away with rule-breaking for which they hold others accountable.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I agree that this particular poster has made some seriously egregious posts. But I think he has been temp banned for it, by the Mods. I don't think they are letting any particular posters get away with rule-breaking for which they hold others accountable.
This poster has been banned numerous times

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I've had many discussions with the PJ powers that be about racism. I've reported many of those posts that any fool can see are racist. They don't give a damn. They do love to catch a lib pointing out racist posts......so they can ban US and not the perp.

So far...threats, Clorox drinking, ratfucking or some such.. you sure. These many discussion are there?

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
No. That poster did exactly what I was accused. I just wanted to show you the example. I wouldn't doubt if it was that same poster who reported my post. But it's all water under the bridge now. No use in digging it up.
waaaaaaaaaaa...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa people I dont know on a message board are bewing mean to me...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
They don't know what's racist and what isn't. They prefer not to study the issue. If they could agree on what's racist, they could create a rule against it. However, they know they'd have too many of their regular clientele up in arms. It's easier for them to minimize and deny what constitutes racist posts. I find that position quite disgusting and shameful actually.
dont let the door hit your fat ass on the way out.

Spamature

President
Maybe so. I know his intent is to troll the forum, but most of those titles are jaw dropping.