• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I offer the following in remembrance of the late great planet earth

God of War

Governor
Dang, I thought this was going to be a Hal Lindsey post!
In the 90's I'd watch him and his old man side kick (do you remember that guy's name?) just for fun. Like you would Art Bell on Coast to Coast. I never thought him and even Alex Jones were going to get so much right. It took decades but here you are. EOL.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
In the 90's I'd watch him and his old man side kick (do you remember that guy's name?) just for fun. Like you would Art Bell on Coast to Coast. I never thought him and even Alex Jones were going to get so much right. It took decades but here you are. EOL.
When I was a kid, I went to see The Late Great Planet Earth at an actual theater. I was an early teen, so it was pretty weird for me to go to a documentary format - but there it is. That film bothered me quite a bit as a kid.

God of War

Governor
When I was a kid, I went to see The Late Great Planet Earth at an actual theater. I was an early teen, so it was pretty weird for me to go to a documentary format - but there it is. That film bothered me quite a bit as a kid.
Everything has its truth. It is a matter of winnowing it out from the chaff.

EatTheRich

President
Everything has its truth. It is a matter of winnowing it out from the chaff.
You're a good Hegelian. Now we just need to make you a left Hegelian Marxist. This particular kernel of truth (your comment) is the philosophical core of Marxism, more Marxist than some of the dross that's become attached to Marx's name or even spilled from his pen, and is in many ways the beginning of wisdom.

God of War

Governor
You're a good Hegelian. Now we just need to make you a left Hegelian Marxist. This particular kernel of truth (your comment) is the philosophical core of Marxism, more Marxist than some of the dross that's become attached to Marx's name or even spilled from his pen, and is in many ways the beginning of wisdom.
The truth is search engines web crawl PJ and very likely the commentary gets... lets say processed. Either end of the conversation is unimportant. The content is.

God of War

Governor
Certainly an interesting notion.