• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I predicted the consequences and its coming true.

God of War

Governor
I hope teachers, counselors, psychologists, psychiatrists, doctors, surgeons and even the uber driver get sued to hell and back.

----------

God of War

Governor
Funny how afraid lefties are to comment on some things when they get real. ha ha

Even Jack4freedom couldn't handle the notion that the trans can't have orgasms and they have their faux cunts healing shut on them. ha ha

Hell on earth is run by Democrats.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Hem
Funny how afraid lefties are to comment on some things when they get real. ha ha

Even Jack4freedom couldn't handle the notion that the trans can't have orgasms and they have their faux cunts healing shut on them. ha ha

Hell on earth is run by Democrats.
You really are into these faux cunts and how they operate. I really don’t give a fvck about them. What’s up with you and the imitation vaginas champ?

God of War

Governor
You really are into these faux cunts...
Yeah, I'm really into you. ha ha. Things is there is nothing faux about you being a [Unwelcome language removed].

Rather than protect people from the lgbtq mental illness you Democrats (and you are a Democrat) aggrandize the illness for your political gain while promoting their pain by ideology subsidizing lies. Just like your abortion lies bring death and personal destruction to burdened souls. You Dems the devil's work happily and see virtue in it.

P.S. I'm sorry you can't handle clinical facts that bring home the clear understanding of what the mental illness truly is.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Yeah, I'm really into you. ha ha. Things is there is nothing faux about you being a [Unwelcome language removed].

Rather than protect people from the lgbtq mental illness you Democrats (and you are a Democrat) aggrandize the illness for your political gain while promoting their pain by ideology subsidizing lies. Just like your abortion lies bring death and personal destruction to burdened souls. You Dems the devil's work happily and see virtue in it.

P.S. I'm sorry you can't handle clinical facts that bring home the clear understanding of what the mental illness truly is.
Well it’s Sunday. Good luck in your quest for knowledge of orgasmic fake vaginas. I’ll be watching NFL Football, eating some ribs, drinking a few beers and enjoying the day like a real American…

God of War

Governor
Well it’s Sunday. Good luck in your quest for knowledge of orgasmic fake vaginas. I’ll be watching NFL Football, eating some ribs, drinking a few beers and enjoying the day like a real American…
As a child, a kid, and a "yute" I watched sports like a fanatic. But you're supposed to grow out of that shit and find more useful past times when in your prime and beyond. You've seen one great game you've seen them all. 18 years of following sports should be way more than enough. Play the game but stop watching others play for you. You're only projecting yourself fictionally on the field of play.