• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I really hate...

God of War

Governor
... talking to stupid people. There is no elan with them. They misconstrue meaning at every turn. They are incapable of being educated. Darwin's got 'em by the balls.

And that shocks me. I thought man escaped Darwinian theory and he did as long as his Christian nature was predominant. As Satan goes so does the Darwinian imperative. Satan is ascendant. The question is how to get out of the way and watch the show safely from the sidelines.

Jack4freedom

Governor
... talking to stupid people. There is no elan with them. They misconstrue meaning at every turn. They are incapable of being educated. Darwin's got 'em by the balls.

And that shocks me. I thought man escaped Darwinian theory and he did as long as his Christian nature was predominant. As Satan goes so does the Darwinian imperative. Satan is ascendant. The question is how to get out of the way and watch the show safely from the sidelines.
In a bunker, surrounded by barbed wire with a barefoot, pregnant wife and some home schooled kids running around the perimeter with AR-15s…..Land is cheap up there in the Idaho panhandle…

God of War

Governor
It’s an honor to have someone of your lofty status dedicate a whole thread to me….Praise Jesus.
I'm slumming it. Enjoy it while you can.

I will say that contrary to my belief of not too long ago, recent years (the last two or three specifically) have proven that too many people the world over have left themselves to be treated like cows because tragically they ARE cows.

Your moo'ing in the herd has been one of the best. I give you and @write on the first centennially awarded Moo Cow award to co-win. ha ha