• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

i remember the joy and fun i had

when entire mythical construct based on lies , half truths and distortions started to crumble underneath commies.... Their desperation and sheepish stupidity , sticking to the stale dogma was not helping in changing times at all. Finally some who were able to retain any brain function turned to the truth , many stayed blissfully retarded until their last days.
the process happening to brainwashed RW extremists in this country is quite similar...

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
you are right.. like that segment of russian, ukrainian, etc society today...that crops up time and again with their hammer and sickle flags..etc.. yearning for days of yore..

like wookie said..you think pelosi will heed the call?

you are right.. like that segment of russian, ukrainian, etc society today...that crops up time and again with their hammer and sickle flags..etc.. yearning for days of yore..

like wookie said..you think pelosi will heed the call?
see, you understand how brainwashing effects some people for life, hence there are still commies even after the 20 years of USSR demise.
i fully expect wookie, NC music and similar Mao/Koch infected characters will be sticking to the debunked dogma years from now.
The eye opening requires personal catharsis or at least a modicum of brain function

Z

zzigzzag

I see you have two "Pelosi's" so far. Be expecting some "Alynski's" any minute now.

That's how I measure a win. Good post.

<<<yep..which is why i fear pelosi would.. ;-) >>> Hopefully her face begins to decompose from all the plastic surgery and botox ala Michael Jackson.

Hey Geck, I'm not enamored with Boner either, but uhhh, I think we can really do without Princess P.