• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I saw this on FB.....it has to be true!!!

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
I am not claiming it. it is a real thing. and you all admitted it.

There is nothing on the left that is as wide spread (nearly universal) and pointless as the Republicans use of "the Democrat party".

It is weird, almost cultish that you all do it and the only thing it does is demonstrate your lack of maturity.
The lawlessness of the Left is far more dangerous than Republican's use of the insult Democrat Party.

ANTIFA attacks women and children and old people with intent to injure. It's not weird, it's not cultish and it's not childish, it's criminal, and you all support it.
Your support for these domestic terrorists doesn't demonstrate your lack of maturity; it demonstrates your lack of humanity.

FakeName

Governor
The lawlessness of the Left is far more dangerous than Republican's use of the insult Democrat Party.

ANTIFA attacks women and children and old people with intent to injure. It's not weird, it's not cultish and it's not childish, it's criminal, and you all support it.
Your support for these domestic terrorists doesn't demonstrate your lack of maturity; it demonstrates your lack of humanity.
What nonsense.

You want to talk to me don't put words in my mouth.

We're done.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Don't you realize that what you just said makes you and your fellow Republicans look childish and incapable of civil discourse?
No, actually I don't. I think it's very benign compared to the dirty tricks and bad deeds that the Democrat Party engages in to solidify its power grab.
We laugh at you people. And you people beat up women and children and old people. And you are cowards because your hired goons only operate in states that do not allow their citizens the protection of the constitution.
The Democrat Party of today certainly reminds me of the night-riders and Kluxers who used to Lynch people, burn crosses on people's lawns and bomb churches to discourage them from exercising their rights to vote.
Your Democrat Party sure hasn't changed much, since then, has it?
Which would you prefer: Republicans calling your Cabral The Democrat Party of for every armed Conservative in America to show up at every gathering of Antifa thugs and shoot them all in their heads? Would that demonstrate immaturity?

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
JackDallas said:

What nonsense.

You want to talk to me don't put words in my mouth.

We're done.
Yeah, I doubt it.

FakeName

Governor
No, actually I don't. I think it's very benign compared to the dirty tricks and bad deeds that the Democrat Party engages in to solidify its power grab.
We laugh at you people. And you people beat up women and children and old people. And you are cowards because your hired goons only operate in states that do not allow their citizens the protection of the constitution.
The Democrat Party of today certainly reminds me of the night-riders and Kluxers who used to Lynch people, burn crosses on people's lawns and bomb churches to discourage them from exercising their rights to vote.
Your Democrat Party sure hasn't changed much, since then, has it?
Which would you prefer: Republicans calling your Cabral The Democrat Party of for every armed Conservative in America to show up at every gathering of Antifa thugs and shoot them all in their heads? Would that demonstrate immaturity?
No excuses.

You are responsible for your own behavior regardless of what any one else does or does not do.

Using that term makes you like childish and incapable of civil discourse.

The fact that the use of that term is nearly universal among Republicans, as you yourself admitted, is weird and cultish.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
No excuses.

You are responsible for your own behavior regardless of what any one else does or does not do.

Using that term makes you like childish and incapable of civil discourse.

The fact that the use of that term is nearly universal among Republicans, as you yourself admitted, is weird and cultish.
Well, we're not going to stop because you like it so much.

FakeName

Governor
JackDallas said:

Yeah, I doubt it.
You lied and put words in my mouth.