• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I saw this on FB.....it has to be true!!!

Neo In The Matrix

The Matrix Is All Around You
The good thing is, that was a hysterically funny joke. The bad thing is, it is absolutely true. That is exactly what Democrats do to America. SICK!

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Any time anyone says "The Democrat Party" you know they are not a Democrat.

Silly.
Of course, It is an intentional insult: Public Information Message

Calling the Democrat party, The Democratic Party is a misnomer and is also offensive to Americans.

The word democratic carries a very positive connotation. It speaks of fairness, freedom, liberty and the free expression of ideas and concepts. It brings to mind a place where people can get fair opportunity, free from government oppression and persecution.

The Democrat party has none of those attributes. The Democrat party is oppressive, dogmatic and Nazi-like in their madness to control every aspect of life in our society. They are liars, thieves and traitors.

Please consider not using the term Democratic in reference to anything Democrat.

Thanks

Jack

FakeName

Governor
Of course, It is an intentional insult: Public Information Message

Calling the Democrat party, The Democratic Party is a misnomer and is also offensive to Americans.

The word democratic carries a very positive connotation. It speaks of fairness, freedom, liberty and the free expression of ideas and concepts. It brings to mind a place where people can get fair opportunity, free from government oppression and persecution.

The Democrat party has none of those attributes. The Democrat party is oppressive, dogmatic and Nazi-like in their madness to control every aspect of life in our society. They are liars, thieves and traitors.

Please consider not using the term Democratic in reference to anything Democrat.

Thanks

Jack
Yeah, it is just childish insults.

It amazes me how immature the Republican party is from top to bottom.

"Democrat Party is an epithet for the Democratic Party in the United States, used in a disparaging fashion by the party's opponents."
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democrat_Party_(epithet)

So much for civil discourse.

it's sad really.

Jen

Senator
Any time anyone says "The Democrat Party" you know they are not a Democrat.

Silly.
Yup.
I love saying "Democrat Party". It's just a tiny thing .........but it makes some democrats drool and roll around on the floor...........

FakeName

Governor
Yup.
I love saying "Democrat Party". It's just a tiny thing .........but it makes some democrats drool and roll around on the floor...........
Speaks to your maturity level........and is a sad statement about the future of civil discourse.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Yup.
Clueless Republicans have been trained like monkeys by Hannity, Limbaugh, Levin and others to use this perjorative. You can always tell that whenever that phrase “Democrat Party” is used, you know you are dealing with a mezmorized, Hannitized Ditto Head. This is all part and parcel of the Newt Gingrich plan of demonizing and namecalling rather than engaging in positive discourse with political opponents. Limbaugh, Roger Ailes, Hannity and others have perfected Gingrich’s hate speech method down to a science.

FakeName

Governor
Clueless Republicans have been trained like monkeys by Hannity, Limbaugh, Levin and others to use this perjorative. You can always tell that whenever that phrase “Democrat Party” is used, you know you are dealing with a mezmorized, Hannitized Ditto Head. This is all part and parcel of the Newt Gingrich plan of demonizing and namecalling rather than engaging in positive discourse with political opponents. Limbaugh, Roger Ailes, Hannity and others have perfected Gingrich’s hate speech method down to a science.
Exactly!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
So, who trained libs to post here and call Republicans "Repubtards" or the other lil' trained cute puns, "Putin's Whore"? I bet it was Air America"-)

Last edited:

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
I started using the term Democrat in lieu of Democratic, for the reasons I stated in another post, on The Slate Fray back during the 2004 election. Before too long I began hearing Rush Limbaugh using it on his radio show. Once it became clear that Democrats considered it an insult, it caught on like wildfire.
Now the term Democratic is no longer valid and is only used liberally on Piss-Stream Media outlets and by some obligatory Democrat reporters on Conservative news stations.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
And?

What does that have to do with me pointing out how childish it is that Republicans from top to bottom all refer to the opposition party all the time by a name they know to be an epithet?
It makes the case that whatever nefarious shit Libs claim Conservatives are doing, you can rest assured that Libs are doing 10 time worse the nefarious shit they accuse Conservatives of doing.

FakeName

Governor
It makes the case that whatever nefarious shit Libs claim Conservatives are doing, you can rest assured that Libs are doing 10 time worse the nefarious shit they accuse Conservatives of doing.
I am not claiming it. it is a real thing. and you all admitted it.

There is nothing on the left that is as wide spread (nearly universal) and pointless as the Republicans use of "the Democrat party".

It is weird, almost cultish that you all do it and the only thing it does is demonstrate your lack of maturity.

FakeName

Governor
I started using the term Democrat in lieu of Democratic, for the reasons I stated in another post, on The Slate Fray back during the 2004 election. Before too long I began hearing Rush Limbaugh using it on his radio show. Once it became clear that Democrats considered it an insult, it caught on like wildfire.
Now the term Democratic is no longer valid and is only used liberally on Piss-Stream Media outlets and by some obligatory Democrat reporters on Conservative news stations.
Don't you realize that what you just said makes you and your fellow Republicans look childish and incapable of civil discourse?