• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I think I'll change my avatar... and maybe my nic...

Why, you may ask?

Because I CAN. Because this is a free board where adults can decide such matters for themselves.... :-D
Lol Advice for ex cons who have just got outta stir ---- don't drink to much on your first day out - a wee glass ot two of Champas will be ok though ---

Barbella

Senator
There. You like? Remind you of someone? Oh wait... I'll have to change it again. I don't want to be reminded of that thing every time I sign on here... LOL

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Do you "girls" need attention? Why not go down to the Senior Center in your Mean Girl clothes and woo the half-blind ole men there? Your day is done...your bell has rung.
The older the violin the sweeter the music

after seeing your REAL picture with your pony, it's understandable you day never arrived!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
LeilaniMP64 there is not one single thing about you that anyone would be jealous of. I pity you, actually.
You have been jealous of her for a decade...............you could only dream of being that HOT............

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
In 10 yrs I will still be younger and better looking than your princess is now....and she'll be in her 60's, getting botoxxed and implants.
You may be dead within next 10 years with your hate..............check Obits crazy woman.......many dying at your age daily..............or younger.......

Caroljo

Senator
JUST GO AWAY!!! I reported you AGAIN for talking about 'vacation'....you bait and report and then watch to see if your nasty little Nellie Oleson tactics work. GET LOST.
YOU tell her to go away, yet you BUMP her thread to start a fight??? Lol!

Caroljo

Senator
In 10 yrs I will still be younger and better looking than your princess is now....and she'll be in her 60's, getting botoxxed and implants.
OMG...I've never seen someone as jealous as you! You're the one that brought this thread back, and tried to start a fight. Get a life!