• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I, too, am in favor of reparations.

Spamature

President
What are YOU blathering about ?

You said >> "Slavers stole a lifetime of wages from all of their ancestors."

And I responded directly to that with >> "Then pay the "ancestors"

I know nothing of any "plan" or whatever you're babbling about.
Then that money needs to go to their descendants, right ?
Because that is how inheritance works, right ?

The top post contains the plan I am talking about.
Funny to find out that after all this posting you never read the top post.

Spamature

President
I too am in favor of reparations$$$$$$$$$$.

For the white victims of 58 years of Affirmative Action racism.
Okay, then wait as long as black have had to before you even bring it up.
Why do you feel you have the "privilege" that you should immediately to go to the front of the line, is it because of skin color ?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Then you should look back at the top post for a good reparations plan.
I have no idea what they are talking about in S.F.

S.F. is out of luck. The feds already have their hands full with the multitude of Trump based crimes he carried out across the nation.
YOU will never get $5million and must jack topic to your beloved Trump
It's as if he pays you leftist to bring his name to the front!

protectionist

Governor
Then that money needs to go to their descendants, right ?
Because that is how inheritance works, right ?

The top post contains the plan I am talking about.
Funny to find out that after all this posting you never read the top post.
WRONG! the descendants have nothing to do with it. They didnt suffer slavery or Jim Crow.

The only ones who have suffered severe racial injustice today (and over the past 58 years) are WHITES. That is who should be getting reparations.

protectionist

Governor
Okay, then wait as long as black have had to before you even bring it up.
Why do you feel you have the "privilege" that you should immediately to go to the front of the line, is it because of skin color ?
I've already waited 58 years too long. And there IS NO "line". There is simply the millions$$ that whites (and in some cases, other non-blacks), have lost, due to Affirmative Action discrimination against them.

Spamature

President
WRONG! the descendants have nothing to do with it. They didnt suffer slavery or Jim Crow.

The only ones who have suffered severe racial injustice today (and over the past 58 years) are WHITES. That is who should be getting reparations.
So what are you trying to tell me ?
That whites discriminate so much they even discriminate against whites.
If so, then they most certainly discriminate even more against blacks.

A white man with a prison record has the same or better employment chances as a black college graduate with no criminal record.

Spamature

President
I've already waited 58 years too long. And there IS NO "line". There is simply the millions$$ that whites (and in some cases, other non-blacks), have lost, due to Affirmative Action discrimination against them.
Blacks have been cheated out of TRILLION$$$ through slavery.
You better add 125 to that 58 yrs of UNPAID DEBT before you have room to complain.
Remember AA was a response to the 100 yrs of Jim Crow laws.

Anyway back to the original topic you are running from because you know it is the greatest evil and injustice ever forced upon any group of Americans in our history.

Spamature

President
YOU will never get $5million and must jack topic to your beloved Trump
It's as if he pays you leftist to bring his name to the front!
The plan in the top post would be the greatest move against dependence upon China.
The opportunity to create high tech manufacturing and services here.
It's an offer to help the nation rebuild by the very people who were forced into slavery to build it in the first place.

Why do you hate American progress ?

protectionist

Governor
Blacks have been cheated out of TRILLION$$$ through slavery.
You better add 125 to that 58 yrs of UNPAID DEBT before you have room to complain.
Remember AA was a response to the 100 yrs of Jim Crow laws.

Anyway back to the original topic you are running from because you know it is the greatest evil and injustice ever forced upon any group of Americans in our history.
NO, they HAVE NOT. Quite the contrary, they are the BENEFICIARIES OF TRILLIONS$$$$ through Affirmative Action. They never lived one minute in slavery, but they have pocketed BIG BUCKS$$$$ for 58 years from AA.

Neither Jim Crow or slavery has affected blacks living today, and they have no connection to it whatsoever. The idea of reparations for them is nothing more than a malicious, deceitful PANDER to blacks to get their VOTES, and that's what you are up to, right here now.

protectionist

Governor
So what are you trying to tell me ?
That whites discriminate so much they even discriminate against whites.
If so, then they most certainly discriminate even more against blacks.

A white man with a prison record has the same or better employment chances as a black college graduate with no criminal record.
FALSE! Here is an education for you about black privilege >>
I am a White/Hispanic college graduate with 2 BAs + 1/2 MCP (Master of City Planning), before retiring in 2009 (no criminal record). Because of Affirmative Action discrimination against me et al (denied assistantship in graduate school), I spent 40 years with practically no employment chances, and zero for jobs that require a college degree. My 5 years of college were deleted, as if they never occured.

For decades, I struggled through one dumb low-paying job after another (driving, motel clerk, security guard, factory assembler, rock band, etc), just to get the rent paid, while blacks who were my classmates received a$$i$tant$hip$$, were thereby able to attend and graduate, got their Masters, and went on to lucrative careers in urban planning + big bucks investing in real estate with their insider knowledge.

You don't have the foggiest idea of what you're talking about.

Spamature

President
NO, they HAVE NOT. Quite the contrary, they are the BENEFICIARIES OF TRILLIONS$$$$ through Affirmative Action. They never lived one minute in slavery, but they have pocketed BIG BUCKS$$$$ for 58 years from AA.

Neither Jim Crow or slavery has affected blacks living today, and they have no connection to it whatsoever. The idea of reparations for them is nothing more than a malicious, deceitful PANDER to blacks to get their VOTES, and that's what you are up to, right here now.
AA was created Jim Crow. Jim Crow lasted for over a century. Millions lived under it and are around today ! FAR more than whites griping about AA.

But again, this thread is about the first evil, Chattel Slavery, not the evil of Jim Crow.
Please try to stay on topic.

Spamature

President
FALSE! Here is an education for you about black privilege >>
I am a White/Hispanic college graduate with 2 BAs + 1/2 MCP (Master of City Planning), before retiring in 2009 (no criminal record). Because of Affirmative Action discrimination against me et al (denied assistantship in graduate school), I spent 40 years with practically no employment chances, and zero for jobs that require a college degree. My 5 years of college were deleted, as if they never occured.

For decades, I struggled through one dumb low-paying job after another (driving, motel clerk, security guard, factory assembler, rock band, etc), just to get the rent paid, while blacks who were my classmates received a$$i$tant$hip$$, were thereby able to attend and graduate, got their Masters, and went on to lucrative careers in urban planning + big bucks investing is real estate from their insider knowledge.

You don't have the foggiest idea of what you're talking about.
You act as if discrimination doesn't still go on today.
Maybe you should have sought employment with companies like these.

1680814127400.png

Hmmm ?

protectionist

Governor
AA was created Jim Crow. Jim Crow lasted for over a century. Millions lived under it and are around today ! FAR more than whites griping about AA.

But again, this thread is about the first evil, Chattel Slavery, not the evil of Jim Crow.
Please try to stay on topic.
Oh bullshit ! Jim Crow ended in 1954 with the Suoreme courts Brown vs Board of Education decision. Maybe small dispersed pockets of it existed for a few years after that, but not to any significant degree. For all practical purposes, JC died out in the 50s. As for slavery it was gone far an entire century before most blacks living today were even born.

What a pile of crap! All this slavery, Jim Crow, reparations turd talk is just like all the black & white old footge videos of civil rights protests that PBS et al left TV channels keep throwing out there, to rile up blacks in 2023, when they nothing to be riled up about. It's all just ginning up votes for Democrats, and YOU KNOW IT, so stop trying to bullshit me, you fool.

protectionist

Governor
You act as if discrimination doesn't still go on today.
Maybe you should have sought employment with companies like these.

View attachment 74603

Hmmm ?
It goes on today, as it has gone on for the past 58 years - AGAINST WHITES.

Spamature

President
Oh bullshit ! Jim Crow ended in 1954 with the Suoreme courts Brown vs Board of Education decision. Maybe small dispersed pockets of it existed for a few years after that, but not to any significant degree. For all practical purposes, JC died out in the 50s. As for slavery it was gone far an entire century before most blacks living today were even born.

What a pile of crap! All this slavery, Jim Crow, reparations turd talk is just like all the black & white old footge videos of civil rights protests that PBS et al left TV channels keep throwing out there, to rile up blacks in 2023, when they nothing to be riled up about. It's all just ginning up votes for Democrats, and YOU KNOW IT, so stop trying to bullshit me, you fool.
The civil rights act was in 1964 not 1954.

The war on drugs and the southern strategy were both Jim Crow politics.
The originators of both freely admit there were.

“The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people,” former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman told Harper’s writer Dan Baum for the April cover story published Tuesday.

“You understand what I’m saying? We knew we couldn’t make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin. And then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities,” Ehrlichman said. “We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did.”

Like I said, they freely admit it.

Spamature

President
Here is the roadblock of racial discrimination>>

BLACKS BENEFICIARIES
WHITES VICTIMS

View attachment 74604
And ?
It clearly says they do not discriminate on the basis of race.
My post showed that blacks still face discrimination based upon race.

Now that you have lost this one too.
How about we try to keep the discussion on topic.

Reparations for chattel slavery, something no white in this country has ever had to face, and you keep running from as a topic.

protectionist

Governor
The civil rights act was in 1964 not 1954.

The war on drugs and the southern strategy were both Jim Crow politics.
The originators of both freely admit there were.

“The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people,” former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman told Harper’s writer Dan Baum for the April cover story published Tuesday.

“You understand what I’m saying? We knew we couldn’t make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin. And then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities,” Ehrlichman said. “We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did.”

Like I said, they freely admit it.
I know when the civil rights act was, stupid, and when AA started, as I already told you, it's been around for 58 years.

As for Erlichman., who gived a rats ass what he said ? I didn't see any of them calling for an end to AA. That makes them complicit.