• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I, too, am in favor of reparations.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
This thread is about slavery.
California never had slavery.
You guys should start a discrimination thread and discuss California's apology efforts.
This thread is about REPARATIONS
Cali enslaved the yellow people

Spamature

President
This thread is about REPARATIONS
Cali enslaved the yellow people
California didn't allow slavery.
You must have it confused with a traitor state.
You were in Calif back in the 70's maybe you're grandfathered in.
I hope you get what's coming to you, for your ancestors.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
California didn't allow slavery.
You must have it confused with a traitor state.
You were in Calif back in the 70's maybe you're grandfathered in.
I hope you get what's coming to you, for your ancestors.
Your Governor declines to support reparations
You will never get a check and I have NO ancestors in Cali

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Not my reparations, the plan I support is in the top post.

Your state is the state is where we send people we don't want.
There will be NO reparations NONE more like RIOTS when the $ isn't paid
You don't send anyone anywhere and there's more moving out of Cali than moving in
You do favor Kim Un
Here's your Golden State
A mother was raising her son in a city she loved. Then San Francisco changed and stole her boy (msn.com)
How big is your Tent and you dodged posting which State you were born in:) it was Cali
"hush up, Boy"

Last edited:

Spamature

President
There will be NO reparations NONE more like RIOTS when the $ isn't paid
You don't send anyone anywhere and there's more moving out of Cali than moving in
You do favor Kim Un
Here's your Golden State
A mother was raising her son in a city she loved. Then San Francisco changed and stole her boy (msn.com)
How big is your Tent and you dodged posting which State you were born in:) it was Cali
"hush up, Boy"
Do you think it the shite states you resentful people live in that make you so hateful towards black people ?
It is, isn't it ? That is what makes you so obsessed with Calif and its people.
I can honesty say we do not think about you folks. You never come up in our conversations and you generally are not in our news. We need nor want nothing from you. You are meaningless to us.

Hell yeah, I was born in the greatest state this country will ever have and I am proud of it.

Spamature

President

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Do you think it the shite states you resentful people live in that make you so hateful towards black people ?
I can honesty say we do not think about you folks. You never come up in our conversations and you generally are not in our news. We need nor want nothing from you. You are meaningless to us.

Hell yeah, I was born in the greatest state this country will ever have and I am proud of it.
"Do you think it the shite"
Public school let you down
Evidently, it's you that hate Native People and Chinese, it's the only color ya'll enslaved.
Your post prove you're a liar since you post of NC often!
No Reparation for YOU, will ya'll burn the cities down. "-)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
from the same page as you link.

Why ? Why are you fools so hateful ?
Isn't centuries of abuse and hatred enough ?
You don't want reparation for the same reason he doesn't and you don't even see the evil in you over it.
Sometimes it's just sad.

Pentagon leak suspect Jack Teixeira was preparing for a violent 'race war' against Black and Jewish people, report says
WTF does he have to do with Topic_______________
The HATE is you, we don't have blacks burning our cities down as in Cali.
Remember I lived there and witnessed the racism and it's more there than here and why ya'll are trying to play the reparations game.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Opps
Newsom's California reparations panel is a disaster all Black Americans should reject (msn.com)
No money for you come back one year :)

Spamature

President
I told you from the start that whites would never give blacks the monies stolen through hundreds of years of slavery and oppression. This just proves me right.

This is why I support the plan that does not ask whites for money. Just the freedom to repair the damage they've done to an innocent people who never harmed them using the money the govt takes from blacks.

Why do you want to side with evil ?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I told you from the start that whites would never give blacks the monies stolen through hundreds of years of slavery and oppression. This just proves me right.

This is why I support the plan that does not ask whites for money. Just the freedom to repair the damage they've done to an innocent people who never harmed them using the money the govt takes from blacks.

Blacks/Browns/Yellows don't want to pay it either

Do tell readers more of the White black slave owners in San Fran or in Cali as far as that goes or are you calling ALL whites in Cali Racist!
You not getting the check Spam

BTW: you got any reparations for the slaves of this Black Massa:
Louisiana Man Sentenced to 35 Years for Conspiracy to Commit Forced Labor and Transporting a Minor for Criminal Sexual Activity | OPA | Department of Justice
Surely you know the Black Massa's owned more as as many as the White Dem Slave Massa's way back then don't ya?

Last edited:

Spamature

President
Blacks/Browns/Yellows don't want to pay it either

Do tell readers more of the White black slave owners in San Fran or in Cali as far as that goes or are you calling ALL whites in Cali Racist!
You not getting the check Spam

BTW: you got any reparations for the slaves of this Black Massa:
Louisiana Man Sentenced to 35 Years for Conspiracy to Commit Forced Labor and Transporting a Minor for Criminal Sexual Activity | OPA | Department of Justice
Surely you know the Black Massa's owned more as as many as the White Dem Slave Massa's way back then don't ya?
You don't want blacks to get reparations, by your own standards, does that make you a racist because you don't want to see it happen ?

Did those black slave owners own any white people ?
Yet you whine that there were white slaves, but they were owned by which people ?

Why lie and claim that most slaves were owned by black people ?
I bet you go around spreading that lie to innocent children indoctrinating them with the lies you must have pulled straight out of your rear end.

In the big picture, the 1860 Census counted a total of 31,443,321 people, of which 3,953,760 were slaves. So slaves accounted for 12.6 percent of the national population.

protectionist

Governor

California is the worst. I lived there for 12 wasted years. I woudn't move back to that hellhole, if they gave me a $10 Million mansion (property tax free) + $ 1 Million spending money. What good is it to be rich with hellfires all around you ? And floods/mudslidses all winter.
Earthquakes anytime with no advance warning.

protectionist

Governor

So if you think that blacks should get reparations money, how much have YOU paid to them ?

Or do you just want them to get paid from somebody else's money ? :cool: