• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I, too, am in favor of reparations.

JohnJohnson

Council Member
You don't want blacks to get reparations, by your own standards, does that make you a racist because you don't want to see it happen ?

Did those black slave owners own any white people ?

No one alive today owns any slaves and no one alive today was a slave. Black people have mooched a disproportionate amount of welfare and other entitlement programs. They will continue to do so. They get favoritism when applying for jobs and schools. Those positions are RACIST by any OBJECTIVE STANDARD.

protectionist

Governor
You're right. This thread is about reparations, not Affirmative Action. How did we get sidetracked?
That's an easy question to answer. The word reparations is in the title of the OP. And reparations is what ought to be used to compensate whites (and other non-black) victims of Affirmative Action.

Spamature

President
So if you think that blacks should get reparations money, how much have YOU paid to them ?

Or do you just want them to get paid from somebody else's money ? :cool:
I support the plan in the top post.
I does not give blacks ANYTHING.
Every thing in it Black people will have to or already have worked for it.

Spamature

President
No one alive today owns any slaves and no one alive today was a slave. Black people have mooched a disproportionate amount of welfare and other entitlement programs. They will continue to do so. They get favoritism when applying for jobs and schools. Those positions are RACIST by any OBJECTIVE STANDARD.
No black people were robbed of trillions. People who think like you were likely fine with making them less people under the law and making sure that whites had freedom and opportunities to progress and while they were denied.

This plan ask NOTHING from white people.
Why are you afraid ? Do you think you will have to give up some of the foundations for your racial resentment if blacks care move themselves into economic status you seem to reserve for whites.

Spamature

President
You prefer the illegal aliens, homeless, and welfare moochers.

Proud of the feces in your streets?
You are full of racial resentment.
Sad.
No wonder you fight here so hard against reparations.
You delight in the what whites have done to blacks in this country.

protectionist

Governor
I support the plan in the top post.
I does not give blacks ANYTHING.
Every thing in it Black people will have to or already have worked for it.
The title of this thread say you are in favor of reparations. That means money going to blacks (for really no reason). i wondering if you are giving any of YOUr money to them.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
No black people were robbed of trillions. People who think like you were likely fine with making them less people under the law and making sure that whites had freedom and opportunities to progress and while they were denied.

This plan ask NOTHING from white people.
Why are you afraid ? Do you think you will have to give up some of the foundations for your racial resentment if blacks care move themselves into economic status you seem to reserve for whites.
Your reparations are going to the cops
San Francisco's tough call: more police funding, or a delusional reparations plan? (msn.com)

Spamature

President

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It is just amazing to see people like you hate on the black race the way you do ?
Given a reparations plan that would even help whites, you still would rather see them continue to suffer just so you can keep the black race down.

Where does that kind of hatred come from ?
I've never understood it.
Appears the Hate is San Fran leftist and reparations blacks should have known was a Lie on jump street. I don't Hate blacks and wonder why Blacks fall for leftist lies, I've never understood it.
I wouldn't like reparations for whites, browns, blues, greens or yellows either.
You think San Fran have no Black cops!

Spamature

President
Appears the Hate is San Fran leftist and reparations blacks should have known was a Lie on jump street. I don't Hate blacks and wonder why Blacks fall for leftist lies, I've never understood it.
I wouldn't like reparations for whites, browns, blues, greens or yellows either.
You think San Fran have no Black cops!
Why do you yammer on about plan that has nothing to do with the plan in this thread.

You have given up on commenting on it because you can see that it would do what it is set up to do.

You want blacks to all always be a the bottom.
LBJ said it best.

“If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.”
― Lyndon B. Johnson

All you want is to see black worse off.
Sadly you don't even want to see whites better of if it help blacks.

Your racial animosity is one of the saddest things I have ever seen.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Why do you yammer on about plan that has nothing to do with the plan in this thread.

You have given up on commenting on it because you can see that it would do what it is set up to do.

You want blacks to all always be a the bottom.
LBJ said it best.

“If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.”
― Lyndon B. Johnson

All you want is to see black worse off.
Sadly you don't even want to see whites better of if it help blacks.

Your racial animosity is one of the saddest things I have ever seen.

You called me a Racist and allowed to get away with it......SW needs see it.
Your English sucks, read that bullshit and LBJ also said "I'll have them ni**ers voting democrat for next 200 years"

No white or black man was lower than LBJ and his Gulf of Tonkin lie that got 58.429 Americans killed in Vietnam and twice that number since!

Last edited:

protectionist

Governor
It is just amazing to see people like you hate on the black race the way you do ?
Given a reparations plan that would even help whites, you still would rather see them continue to suffer just so you can keep the black race down.

Where does that kind of hatred come from ?
I've never understood it.
What makes you think that blacks "suffer" ? For 58 years, with Affirmative Action, they've been getting first shot at jobs, job promotions, college admissions, college financial aid, business loans, etc,. while whites have been shoved aside.

My VA hospital's employment in Tampa, is 90% black, despite that blacks are only 23% of the population. Whites being 62% of the population are only about 5% of VA hospital employees. White males 1%.

protectionist

Governor
Your English sucks, read that bullshit and LBJ also said "I'll have them ni**ers voting democrat for next 200 years"

No white or black man was lower than LBJ and his Gulf of Tonkin lie that got 58.429 Americans killed in Vietnam and twice that number since!
I once got banned here for calling somebody a racist.

Spamature

President

OK then, give me a good moral reason as to why the stolen labor of generations should not be paid back. You have, this entire thread, refused to discuss the actual top post. What else do you leave me to believe other than, your opposition being based upon racial resentment, rather than practical or moral reasons ?

Well now you have a second LBJ quote to use since you just about worn the 200yrs LBJ quote out.

Now watch you go on some other bullshit tangent and completely ignore my request that you stick to the actual top post.

Last edited:

Spamature

President
What makes you think that blacks "suffer" ? For 58 years, with Affirmative Action, they've been getting first shot at jobs, job promotions, college admissions, college financial aid, business loans, etc,. while whites have been shoved aside.

My VA hospital's employment in Tampa, is 90% black, despite that blacks are only 23% of the population. Whites being 62% of the population are only about 5% of VA hospital employees. White males 1%.
Slavery was theft. No different than if some thug took a whip, beat you and then took your pay from work for every day of your life and then for the lives of generations forward.

Are you denying that slavery was theft ?
Should what was stolen be returned ?

Spamature

President
The title of this thread say you are in favor of reparations. That means money going to blacks (for really no reason). i wondering if you are giving any of YOUr money to them.
If you were smart you would give them your money.
The plan makes money for everyone who wants to be involved.
Now why would you be against a plan that does so much good for our nation ?