• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I, too, am in favor of reparations.

trapdoor

Governor
That govt still exist.

You know, England on finished off it reparations debt in 2015.
Of course, like in the US, those reparations went to the slave owners and the public still paid the bill for 200 yrs.

As long as the effects of slavery live on, then so do the victims of slavery.
If you're going to base is on "the government still exists" then that government paid for the sins of its predecessor with 750,000 lives and what would have literal billions of dollars in modern currency, in the name of ending slavery. Slavery ended. No more is owed by the existing government -- it paid at the office.

I've visited England and like London, but except in obeying its laws while I'm within its boundaries I really don't give a good goddam what England did in regards to its reparations.

The effect of slavery is the practice of slavery. It no longer exists in the United States.

protectionist

Governor
Show me the evidence that it isn't true that White women are not the biggest beneficiaries of AA. YOU repeating it over and over because you think that sounds true is not a reputable source.
I showed to you by explaining the obviously fact regarding wives & daughters dependents of white men discriminated against in AA. It's not a matter of evidence. It's a matter of simply having a brain.

protectionist

Governor
Look, let me explain it to you so that even an idiot could understand it.

AA is legal right now, just like slavery was legal. If you believe that the govt owes to repair the wrongs from this practice. Then you have to convince the govt that it is wrong first. Because right now, those oppressors you are howling about are just law abiding govt and private institutions, just like they were during slavery. You can't right the wrong while the wrong is still ongoing.

And what if the govt did decide that it was as wrong as you say it is ? Should they wait and never act for hundreds of years, denying you the opportunity to save and invest in yourself or your next generation, and they in themselves and their next, what you are rightfully owed ?

If you believe in that, then you are being a hypocrite to complaining about discrimination instead of letting the same thing happen with the discrimination you claimed to face.

If you do not believe in it, then you are a hypocrite for denying the same thing to those who were enslaved and their heirs, that you would want for yourself and your heirs,

And if you believe you were wronged by discrimination and believe the govt needs to make up for it. Then I am sure Black Americans would join along with you, because in this thread there was not even a word said about Jim Crow, Redlining, The War on Drugs, and discrimination in medical treatment, to name a few, where they were treated a lot worse than "sometimes" not getting a job over someone else.

But the issue of discrimination in our nation is a completely separate issue from American Slavery.

So try to stay on topic.
1. The wrong of Affirmative Action is being committed by people in and outside of government, whether it is legal or not.

2. No they should NOT wait any time at all, they should pay reparations to the victims of Affirmative Action, but the reparations should be paid by the perpetrators and supporters of AA, not by the govt.

3. There is no hypocrisy, because the victims of Affirmative Action are alive now and able to be compensated, whereas the victims of slavery and Jim Crow are dead. Blacks today are not victims, they are beneficiaries of AA.

4. As for the topic, it is reparations, and I am on topic talking about THAT.

protectionist

Governor
And how about those like you that promote government ran by the rich and politically powerful that makes your mind up for you?
I don't promote government ran by the rich and politically powerful. In fact, if you look at campaign contributions from the rich and politically powerful, it was Hillary Clinton who by far exceeded Trump & Sanders, with mountains of donations$$$$ pouring into her from Wall St. Look it up.

Now, it is Democrats who are getting supported by the rich and politically powerful social media fat cats.

protectionist

Governor
You don't know what it is to be white and then put yourself in the position of a minority.

There's a name for that.
I have been a non-black victim of Affirmative Action racist discrimination in 1977, and it has negatively impacted (wrecked) my life ever since, and it continues to reduce my income even now in retirement, with reduced Social Security payments.

As for the "position of a minority", being 1/2 Hispanic (Central American/Mexican), and being a fluent speaker of Spanish, I have on some occasions been able to be a beneficiary of AA, but I'm proud to say that I have never filled out an AA questionnaire, and wouldn't be caught dead doing that. Those who lower themselves to that level, demean themselves, and put their qualifications in question everywhere they go.

Spamature

President
I showed to you by explaining the obviously fact regarding wives & daughters dependents of white men discriminated against in AA. It's not a matter of evidence. It's a matter of simply having a brain.
So every descendant of a slave suffers the same theft you claim for white wives and daughters. White men stole more in labor than they did in opportunity. Also you keep griping on discrimination when you know there is no group in the history of this country that suffered more discrimination than the descendants of slaves. 160 yrs of REAL DIRECT DISCRIMINATION based upon their race and the fact that they were descendants of slaves.

So stop trying to bring this BS into this thread. When you show me how not getting a job SOME OF THE TIME compare to the murder, brutality and abuse of by a white supremacist society. Which is exactly what racism was about, White Supremacy.Then we can start another thread on that topic.

You seem to be angry that white society tried to use AA as a method to remedy the LONG history of that wrong. You're demanding that black wives and daughters be subjected to discrimination same long history of discrimination to protect white wives and daughters from it. Furthermore, you are fine with that because with all your talk about discrimination you have not said one word about discrimination the way it plays out 99% of the time, blacks being the victims and whites being the perpetrators.

Is that the way you think it should be, blacks always on the bottom and nothing else will do ?
Is that why you keep bringing up this off-topic subject in this thread.

Just say YES, and I will understand why you can't get it through your head that this thread is not the place for the subject you keep trying to interject.

protectionist

Governor
"How do you determine who is eligible?"

Were their ancestors enslaved in the US ?

Because that is all that this is about.
NO, that is NOT what this is all about. It's about reparations to be paid to those ALIVE NOW, who have been victimized by racial discrimination (Affiramtive Action)

Spamature

President
1. The wrong of Affirmative Action is being committed by people in and outside of government, whether it is legal or not.

2. No they should NOT wait any time at all, they should pay reparations to the victims of Affirmative Action, but the reparations should be paid by the perpetrators and supporters of AA, not by the govt.

3. There is no hypocrisy, because the victims of Affirmative Action are alive now and able to be compensated, whereas the victims of slavery and Jim Crow are dead. Blacks today are not victims, they are beneficiaries of AA.

4. As for the topic, it is reparations, and I am on topic talking about THAT.
1. the govt approves of it, just like they did with slavery. The govt never held a chattel slave either, only those outside the govt did that.

2. So you are a hypocrite both ways.

If you believe in that, then you are being a hypocrite to complaining about discrimination instead of letting the same thing happen with the discrimination you claimed to face.
If you do not believe in it, then you are a hypocrite for denying the same thing to those who were enslaved and their heirs, that you would want for yourself and your heirs,
3. But you say it should have been paid earlier, before they were dead, just like in your own case. So if you believe that, then you know the debt is still owed.

Reparations for SLAVERY, not reparations for anything else, because nothing else even comes close to that horror.

Spamature

President
NO, that is NOT what this is all about. It's about reparations to be paid to those ALIVE NOW, who have been victimized by racial discrimination (Affiramtive Action)
AA is legal and right according to the govt.
Until you prove that wrong and the govt accepts that it is wrong, you are just someone who didn't get what you wanted, not someone who suffered the outcomes of a recognized wrong. FAR more of those wives and daughters got better jobs from AA than suffered from it when their man was not chosen over a minority for a job. And there are far more white wives and daughters who gained than men and their wives and daughters who suffered. AA flat out helps whites, just not male whites.

protectionist

Governor
So every descendant of a slave suffers the same theft you claim for white wives and daughters. White men stole more in labor than they did in opportunity. Also you keep griping on discrimination when you know there is no group in the history of this country that suffered more discrimination than the descendants of slaves. 160 yrs of REAL DIRECT DISCRIMINATION based upon their race and the fact that they were descendants of slaves.

So stop trying to bring this BS into this thread. When you show me how not getting a job SOME OF THE TIME compare to the murder, brutality and abuse of by a white supremacist society. Which is exactly what racism was about, White Supremacy.Then we can start another thread on that topic.

You seem to be angry that white society tried to use AA as a method to remedy the LONG history of that wrong. You're demanding that black wives and daughters be subjected to discrimination same long history of discrimination to protect white wives and daughters from it. Furthermore, you are fine with that because with all your talk about discrimination you have not said one word about discrimination the way it plays out 99% of the time, blacks being the victims and whites being the perpetrators.

Is that the way you think it should be, blacks always on the bottom and nothing else will do ?
Is that why you keep bringing up this off-topic subject in this thread.

Just say YES, and I will understand why you can't get it through your head that this thread is not the place for the subject you keep trying to interject.
FALSE! "Descendents" of slaves have not suffered one iota from the slavery of their ancestors. Quite the contrary, these young whiners and money grabbers have gleefully grabbed and enjoyed Affirmative Action benefit$, at the expense of whites and other non-blacks.

The so-called "murder, brutality and abuse of by a white supremacist society" is nothing more than a myth that your leftist media & universities have installed in you r head. I have never met one single white supremacist, and don't know if any even actually exist, but there are millions of white victims of AA, all over the USA.

This sentence makes no sense at all >> "You're demanding that black wives and daughters be subjected to discrimination same long history of discrimination to protect white wives and daughters from it"...And I can't even fugure out what it's talking about. Gobbledogook.

I don't know how in the world you can come up with >> "99% of the time, blacks being the victims and whites being the perpetrators.", when exactly the OPPOSITE of that is what the case is.

This thread is PRECISELY the place for the subject I am interjecting which is who should be entitled to reparations$$, based on suffering from racist activity.

I don't think "blacks always on the bottom" is how things should be, nor do I think
whites always on the bottom (as it is now & has been for 58 years), is correct either.
Get rid of Affirmative Action (as has been done in 9 states) and then neither of these racisms will stain our country.

protectionist

Governor
1. the govt approves of it, just like they did with slavery. The govt never held a chattel slave either, only those outside the govt did that.

2. So you are a hypocrite both ways.

3. But you say it should have been paid earlier, before they were dead, just like in your own case. So if you believe that, then you know the debt is still owed.

Reparations for SLAVERY, not reparations for anything else, because nothing else even comes close to that horror.
You talk crazy. and YOU are the hypocrite, as you complain of wrongdoing based on race, and then you advocate exactly that but supporting racist AA.

I said nothing about paying reparations bsed on slavery, YOU said that, an NO there cnnot be a debt apid to anyine who has not suffered anythung (and was benefitting all th time)

This is not a question of the intensity of wrongdoings. It is simply a fact that you want to deny reparations to those (whites) who have suffered (and suffer NOW, racial discrimination), while you want to give reparations to those who have suffered nothing, and have been benefitting, and still do.

You are losing this debate big time, it is obivious, and despite your brainwashing. I think you know it.

Spamature

President
If you're going to base is on "the government still exists" then that government paid for the sins of its predecessor with 750,000 lives and what would have literal billions of dollars in modern currency, in the name of ending slavery. Slavery ended. No more is owed by the existing government -- it paid at the office.

I've visited England and like London, but except in obeying its laws while I'm within its boundaries I really don't give a good goddam what England did in regards to its reparations.

The effect of slavery is the practice of slavery. It no longer exists in the United States.
We went over this immoral position when you took it up in the other thread. Those lives were not for the govt to trade, especially not for the debt of slavery. Ending a crime spree is not reparations for that crime spree.

In today's dollars, the labor of millions for hundreds of years runs into the trillions, not billions.

Nor did the govt do it to end slavery.
It was done to keep the union.
Slavery was ended when it was abolished under our Constitution.
Not a shot needed to be fired to do that.
All that was required was just took the stroke of a pen.

Our govt paid reparations to slave owners.
Now it just has to make reparations the people who didn't benefit from slavery.

protectionist

Governor
Unless you can show different, whites can live in the project if they want to just like blacks. The govt built those places for everyone.
So if you are so obsessed with the project, then go apply to live in the projects.

Maybe being a vet will grease the wheels for you, give it a shot, if you want.
I live in one, and I'm not 100 por ciento blanco. 1672461062643.png

Spamature

President
You talk crazy. and YOU are the hypocrite, as you complain of wrongdoing based on race, and then you advocate exactly that but supporting racist AA.

I said nothing about paying reparations bsed on slavery, YOU said that, an NO there cnnot be a debt apid to anyine who has not suffered anythung (and was benefitting all th time)

This is not a question of the intensity of wrongdoings. It is simply a fact that you want to deny reparations to those (whites) who have suffered (and suffer NOW, racial discrimination), while you want to give reparations to those who have suffered nothing, and have been benefitting, and still do.

You are losing this debate big time, it is obivious, and despite your brainwashing. I think you know it.
I didn't advocate for it.
I pointed out that it is legal, and gave you REAL EVIDENCE, not opinion, that whites benefit from it more than blacks.

protectionist

Governor
AA is legal and right according to the govt.
Until you prove that wrong and the govt accepts that it is wrong, you are just someone who didn't get what you wanted, not someone who suffered the outcomes of a recognized wrong. FAR more of those wives and daughters got better jobs from AA than suffered from it when their man was not chosen over a minority for a job. And there are far more white wives and daughters who gained than men and their wives and daughters who suffered. AA flat out helps whites, just not male whites.
FALSE! AA is BANNED in 9 states.

Prove it wrong ? Are you nuts ? Itls outright, 100% n-blatant racial discrimination. thta;s what it is . Period.

I AM someone who suffered the outcomes of a recognized wrong. Racial discrimination.

FALSE! again. FAR LESS women got benefits from AA, than wives and daughters of white men, who suffered from it. I already posted that 10 times. ho hum.

Spamature

President
FALSE! "Descendents" of slaves have not suffered one iota from the slavery of their ancestors. Quite the contrary, these young whiners and money grabbers have gleefully grabbed and enjoyed Affirmative Action benefit$, at the expense of whites and other non-blacks.

The so-called "murder, brutality and abuse of by a white supremacist society" is nothing more than a myth that your leftist media & universities have installed in you r head. I have never met one single white supremacist, and don't know if any even actually exist, but there are millions of white victims of AA, all over the USA.

This sentence makes no sense at all >> "You're demanding that black wives and daughters be subjected to discrimination same long history of discrimination to protect white wives and daughters from it"...And I can't even fugure out what it's talking about. Gobbledogook.

I don't know how in the world you can come up with >> "99% of the time, blacks being the victims and whites being the perpetrators.", when exactly the OPPOSITE of that is what the case is.

This thread is PRECISELY the place for the subject I am interjecting which is who should be entitled to reparations$$, based on suffering from racist activity.

I don't think "blacks always on the bottom" is how things should be, nor do I think
whites always on the bottom (as it is now & has been for 58 years), is correct either.
Get rid of Affirmative Action (as has been done in 9 states) and then neither of these racisms will stain our country.
Maybe you aren't bright enough to get it. I get tired of trying to explain stuff to you over and over. You still can't grasp the idea this thread is not about discrimination.
Might also be the reason you got beat out by a minority, for all I know.
Because you are sure showing yourself to be slow on picking up on simple ideas. Like the fact, this thread is not about discrimination.

protectionist

Governor
I didn't advocate for it.
I pointed out that it is legal, and gave you REAL EVIDENCE, not opinion, that whites benefit from it more than blacks.
You posted an obvious FALSE idea. aka BULLSHIT. And legal or not, it's racial discrimination, it's wrong, and should be banned nationwide, not just in the 9 states where it's banned.

And actually, it is NOT LEGAL. It is ILLEGAL, by virtue of the 1964 US Civil Rights Act, which bans racial discrimination.