• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I, too, am in favor of reparations.

protectionist

Governor
You're right---it would be impossible to go back thru history and right every perceived wrong. But, the 250 year enslavement and 100 year Jim Crow segregation of African-Americans can be righted. That's what Affirmative Action is for. It's also what slavery reparations are for.
As far as merit dictating everyone's progress, well, we both know that's hogwash. "We Whites" is how you started your post upthread. Indeed. Thank you for providing the answer. :D
The correct word to describe blacks, is just that > "blacks" (not African-Americans). The term "African-American studies" is shaky ground regarding legitimacy. Doesn't hold up.

I have known 4 guys who were born & raised in Africa, and immigrated to the US. All speak English and an African language. All are knowledgable in African culture of their former countries -Tanzania, Botswana, South Africa, and Rhodesia (now called Zimbabwe). All 4 are true "African-Americans". All 4 are white.

protectionist

Governor
Inequities were suffered by many in the development and growth of virtually every empire since mankind formed groups. It would be impossible to go back through history and right every perceived wrong. Both white and black people owned slaves and they probably thought the way people thought in their time.

In our time we don't believe in holding slaves. We now live in an era where merit should dictate one's progress.
100% Correct. Therefore, Affirmative Action, Biden's American Rescue Plan and all other anti-white racisms should be struck down by the courts.

Last edited:

protectionist

Governor
Affirmative action is there to give advantages to people who either can't or don't want to provide them for themselves. I used the the term "We Whites" because I don't know of affirmative action being used for the benefit of any whites.

Given that there are so many people of color who have made something of themselves on their own it seems untoward that some would expect people who had absolutely no connection to the fate of their ancestry to pay for them to be able to get something for nothing. There cannot be much of a sense of pride in that.
SHAME is what there is. And a lot of it.

protectionist

Governor
Also, White women have benefitted more from the current day Affirmative Action laws than African-Americans have.
FALSE!

This lame line completely ignores >>

1. the 10 times as many white women and other non-blacks who are discriminated AGAINST because of being white or other non-black

2. The 118 million white/non-black women in America, who are daughters or wives dependents of white/non-black men being discriminated against by race-based Affirmative Action.

Information-deprived liberals need tutoring. On MSM, they don't get it. Here they do.

And again, "African-Americans" is an illegitimate term to describe blacks.

Spamature

President
Dopehead Whites lose same Constitutional Rights
Are you saying there's more Black dopeheads!
But as the Southern Strategy dictates, it hurt blacks more.
When it became whites and opiates, drug addiction changed from a crime that had to be punished to a disease that needs to be treated.
Now you here ranting about letting drugs in. When it was blacks the govt imported the drugs to fund their illegal operations.

I saying what I have already told you, and you already known.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
When it became whites and opiates, drug addiction changed from a crime that had to be punished to a disease that needs to be treated.
Now you here ranting about letting drugs in. When it was blacks the govt imported the drugs to fund their illegal operations.

That reply sounded like someone on drugs
it only hurts more blacks on drugs
So it's the governments fault blacks do drugs
dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmn

Spamature

President
That reply sounded like someone on drugs
it only hurts more blacks on drugs
So it's the governments fault blacks do drugs
dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmn
The govt did import drugs into the country to fund their operations.
So, yeah it's there fault if they played a role in importing the drugs.

Also your claim is very hypocritical coming from a guy who blames the govt for the ongoing Fentanyl addiction in America.

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Also your claim is very hypocritical coming from a guy who blames the govt for the ongoing Fentanyl addiction in America.
:) gove made me do it
I don't blame our government
I blame illegals for fentanyl

trapdoor

Governor
So you believe all litigation should end with the death of the litigant and survivors have no rights.
Also the right of inheritance itself is in question. In fact, I suppose if someone were found shot dead on the streets. It is perfectly fine to go through that individuals pockets, home, personal belongings. Because all rights to what ever they had is now up for grabs.

You don't believe that, so why even say it.
invalid comparisons

protectionist

Governor

You're sayng what CNN, MSNBS, PBS, et al leftist propaganda clown shows told you.

protectionist

Governor

Clintons were involved in drug importation in the 1980s, in Arkansas.

trapdoor

Governor
You never answered the original question.
So you tell me when the rights to ownership end.

Is inheritance a right you believe in ?
The rights for me to own a gun end at my death. There’s no guarantee my heirs can legally inherit (they may have criminal or domestic violence restrictions).

Spamature

President
The rights for me to own a gun end at my death. There’s no guarantee my heirs can legally inherit (they may have criminal or domestic violence restrictions).
But you stole the gun from its rightful owner.
Do you believe you had the right to it, and to pass down what was stolen ?
In fact, don't you think you had the responsibility to return it in the first place ?