• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I, too, am in favor of reparations.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Last edited:

Spamature

President
I'm not and you will get no money
Cali can't afford the promised reparations
Gavin Newsom predicted a massive budget deficit for California. Reality was even worse, analysis finds (msn.com)
You better be more concerned with WATER

Finally Indians are getting some reparations
with their lands taken
Like I said, I am trying to get them for you.

Stolen labor from black Americans is an older and much more significant debt than stolen land from native Americans, for which reparations have already been paid in many cases. Yet nothing for blacks and outright evil done to them for centuries by our govt.

Also you never said why you are against it.

Why are you against it even when it cost whites nothing ?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Like I said, I am trying to get them for you.

Stolen labor from black Americans is an older and much more significant debt than stolen land from native Americans, for which reparations have already been paid in many cases. Yet nothing for blacks and outright evil done to them for centuries by our govt.

Also you never said why you are against it.

Why are you against it even when it cost whites nothing ?
You can't get them for me, I'm not Black, you're trying to get them for yourself, but, it never will happen.

Are you really as stupid as you post to be!

It's Racism....

Spamature

President
You can't get them for me, I'm not Black, you're trying to get them for yourself, but, it never will happen.

Are you really as stupid as you post to be!

It's Racism....
You might have had a family member that "jumped the fence" one night.

That's all it takes and it's a possibility.

Now, why do you have a problem with reparations if whites don't have to pay for it ?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You might have had a family member that "jumped the fence" one night.

That's all it takes and it's a possibility.

Now, why do you have a problem with reparations if whites don't have to pay for it ?
It's Racism
and Cali doesn't have the $$$$$$$$$$

Spamature

President
It's Racism
and Cali doesn't have the $$$$$$$$$$
How is black reparing the damage that whites have done to them for centuries racism ? I suppose you think chattel slavery was love and kindness.

This has nothing to do with Calif.

How are reparation for slavery racism ?

Or are you saying that "it's YOUR racism" that is holding you back from supporting reparations.

I think we both know which it is.

protectionist

Governor
Says someone who got treated like a chump by Fox News.
They laughed at you for believing them in their text to each other.
Don't know what you're talking about. I have a smart TV. Don't have cable TV. Don't watch Fox News. You make things up as you go along ?

protectionist

Governor
How is black reparing the damage that whites have done to them for centuries racism ? I suppose you think chattel slavery was love and kindness.

This has nothing to do with Calif.

How are reparation for slavery racism ?

Or are you saying that "it's YOUR racism" that is holding you back from supporting reparations.

I think we both know which it is.
Nobody has damaged the blacks whom you want to give reparations to. Quite the contrary, they have enjoyed 58 years of Affirmative Action preference.

Walk through your local VA hospital, with 1000's of employees, 99% black, and then ask yourself why you would give reparations to those whose are doing very well (at the expense of whites who were denied jobs there).

Spamature

President
Don't know what you're talking about. I have a smart TV. Don't have cable TV. Don't watch Fox News. You make things up as you go along ?
LOL !!!
It is still a lie no matter where you got your misinformation.
I bet what ever source's gaggle of liars you used had a laugh at your expense too.

Spamature

President
Whites are who should get reparations$$$ (if anybody)
Why should anyone else pay for what you claim white people did to white people, for the benefit of white women, who got the most out of A.A.

You act as if the welfare whites feasted upon from hundreds of years of slavery and discrimination are not enough freebies. Now you want reintroduce that racial discrimination and have the rest of America pay for it.

All of it in a effort to keep financial and monetary control over others for greed and ego's sake.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Why should anyone else pay for what you claim white people did to white people, for the benefit of white women, who got the most out of A.A.

You act as if the welfare whites feasted upon from hundreds of years of slavery and discrimination are not enough freebies. Now you want reintroduce that racial discrimination and have the rest of America pay for it.

All of it in a effort to keep financial and monetary control over others for greed and ego's sake.
White and Black Democrats owned the Slave Plantations
Make their families Pay and committee has ONE more in person meeting and then come June you will know how much you owe

In the largest reparations push in U.S. history, there are 5 key questions still to be answered (msn.com)

I doubt you can afford it

Spamature

President
White and Black Democrats owned the Slave Plantations
Make their families Pay and committee has ONE more in person meeting and then come June you will know how much you owe

In the largest reparations push in U.S. history, there are 5 key questions still to be answered (msn.com)

I doubt you can afford it
Do you keep trying to change the subject.
Is it because you know that what I have shown you here is correct and just, but you feel to much resentment to admit it is ?

What is it that you are afraid of ?