• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I, too, am in favor of reparations.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
When it come to reparation it does not matter.
Black millionaires are owed reparation just as much as black homeless people are.
Slavers stole a lifetime of wages from all of their ancestors.
Yeah and they were Slavers Democrats
Where is Cali going to get the $650 Billion to pay up?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Ask California about its plan.
This thread has a plan in the top post,
It tells you where the money to pay for it comes from.
Here, you ARE California
How much have you donated from the bottom of your Heart ?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I don't agree with what CA is doing.
California was never a slave state.
How much have you donated to the cause in NC ?
Bullshit, read your "I, too, am in favor of reparations"
So why does Cali have their panties in a wad?
NC doesn't have a reparations cause

protectionist

Governor
When it come to reparation it does not matter.
Black millionaires are owed reparation just as much as black homeless people are.
Slavers stole a lifetime of wages from all of their ancestors.
Then pay the "ancestors"
YOU are supporting the stealing of tax $$ from taxpayers.

The lunatics in San Francisco, are talking about giving every black person in San Francisco $5 Million, just for being black.

I don't think I've ever seen anything more stupid or insane than this. I know it would be hard to refuse $5 Million, but if the blacks in San Francisco were to be offered this crazy giveaway, they ought to refuse to take it, on moral grounds.

If one is to receive a large amount of money, they should either have WORKED for it, INHERITED it, or received it in a LAWSUIT. Anything else is tantamount to stealing.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Then pay the "ancestors"

The lunatics in San Francisco, are talking about giving every black person in San Francisco $5 Million, just for being black.

I don't think I've ever seen anything more stupid or insane than this. I know it would be hard to refuse $5 Million, but if the blacks in San Francisco were to be offered this crazy giveaway, they ought to refuse to take it, on moral grounds.

If one is to receive a large amount of money, they should either have WORKED for it, INHERITED it, or received it in a LAWSUIT. Anything else is tantamount to stealing.
Leftist's are as always "gaslighting" black folks

Former BLM activist denounces San Francisco reparations plan as 'gaslighting' black people (msn.com)

LBJ was correct!

Spamature

President
Then pay the "ancestors"

Why are you blathering about the plans of others ?
This thread has to only plan that should be discussed.
In fact I don't want to hear anything else about any other plan.
IF you want to talk about other plans then make a thread about them and give the details and an explanation on how it would be possible, affordable, and fair, just like I did.

Spamature

President
as I gave you mind....pay every living Slave reparations

Liberal shit hole of NC
Not the whole state

As San Fran just gaslighting black folks with NO money to pay with
Your take on Asheville sounds bit meta in regards to NC.

Spamature

President
How ya'll going to pay blacks $5million each when you need help from fed's to fight CRIME?

San Francisco mayor torched for seeking federal assistance to curb crime crisis: 'You need us to deal with it' (msn.com)

DEFUND THE COPS
Reparations is Click Bait
Then you should look back at the top post for a good reparations plan.
I have no idea what they are talking about in S.F.

S.F. is out of luck. The feds already have their hands full with the multitude of Trump based crimes he carried out across the nation.

protectionist

Governor
Why are you blathering about the plans of others ?
This thread has to only plan that should be discussed.
In fact I don't want to hear anything else about any other plan.
IF you want to talk about other plans then make a thread about them and give the details and an explanation on how it would be possible, affordable, and fair, just like I did.
What are YOU blathering about ?

You said >> "Slavers stole a lifetime of wages from all of their ancestors."

And I responded directly to that with >> "Then pay the "ancestors"

I know nothing of any "plan" or whatever you're babbling about.