• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I want to thank the Democrats.

I want to thank the useful Democrats (and the cuck Republicans) of my state and a number of others for returning the right to vote to rioters, looters, and cop killers.

I can't thank you enough dear, dear Bernie Sanders for your insight into how serving felons should get to vote from a prison cell.

Loot on NYC, Hotlanta, BeanTown, Chi-town, dear God loot on. ha ha

PS: I'D ALSO LIKE TO THANK THE ACLU FOR THEIR INVALUABLE CONTRIBUTIONS TO THIS SO VERY LAUDABLE POLITICAL AIM.

Last edited:

Jen

Senator
I want to thank the useful Democrats (and the cuck Republicans) of my state and a number of others for returning the right to vote to rioters, looters, and cop killers.

I can't thank you enough dear, dear Bernie Sanders for your insight into how serving felons should get to vote from a prison cell.

Loot on NYC, Hotlanta, BeanTown, Chi-town, dear God loot on. ha ha

PS: I'D ALSO LIKE TO THANK THE ACLU FOR THEIR INVALUABLE CONTRIBUTIONS TO THIS SO VERY LAUDABLE POLITICAL AIM.
Talk about "cucks"........ they have been taught to blame everyone but Democrats for the hate, violence, and looting, and horrible acting. So they sit on that high horse all day long.

Talk about "cucks"........ they have been taught to blame everyone but Democrats for the hate, violence, and looting, and horrible acting. So they sit on that high horse all day long.
Just to contradict you a bit those cucks have been trained more specifically to blame themselves. Its like a submissive fantasy realized. Its absolutely horrible to watch.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
And you need to thank Trump for holding a Bible, so you could lie about how he held it...

Still waiting for all those pictures of Trump holding the Bible upside down, @sensible don

You must have tons, you claimed they were all over the internet. Let's see just one.
We Democrats never demean other Democrats.

They can Burn, loot- kill alll they want

As long as they Vote D !

That is their sacrifice to their God Govt