• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I was watching Biden in his town hall on CNN...

Status
Not open for further replies.

God of War

Lets go Brandon!
... and I got a premonition. I see Biden catching and dying of Covid. Not a wish nor a prophesy just a feeling based on the vision of a frail old man that he is.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Ok, Sleepy joe can run a mile, do 25 pushups and bicycles 10 miles - can you do that as you call him frail and weak - I am very curious to an honest answer. As I look at all these right wingers at rallys. etc I see morbidly obese people everywhere, that 375 lb guy that saluted the insurrection flag comes to mind.

Oh And before you ask I work out 5 days a week, am still an alpha male in the gym - ok Marcus

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, Sleepy joe can run a mile, do 25 pushups and bicycles 10 miles - can you do that as you call him frail and weak - I am very curious to an honest answer. As I look at all these right wingers at rallys. etc I see morbidly obese people everywhere, that 375 lb guy that saluted the insurrection flag comes to mind.

Oh And before you ask I work out 5 days a week, am still an alpha male in the gym - ok
A plurality of Americans, left, right or middle, are fat loads that eat crap and can't cook worth a damn

And nobody cares or believes you

God of War

Lets go Brandon!
No, when you ran to protect Don from his bloody vaccine nose you went aploplectic. That was fear. There was another one I can't remember but this is the third. You're afraid of Biden leaving office for some reason and even a rumor of it gets trashed. ha ha

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
No, when you ran to protect Don from his bloody vaccine nose you went aploplectic. That was fear. There was another one I can't remember but this is the third. You're afraid of Biden leaving office for some reason and even a rumor of it gets trashed. ha ha
Who's Don?

I'm not afraid of Biden leaving office. So far he's not doing a really good job so he's probably going to be leaving office. There's an election that'll come up, you'll see

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Seems more a wish.
Why?

1. He is in the category of the most at risk
2. He is a double carrier...Vaxxed twice
3. He is around other carriers
3. My vaccine doesn't make yours better
4. Biden can't take any effective treatments such as Ivermectin and Regeneron.
More vaccinated than unvaccinated Britons are now dying from the coronavirus (medicalxpress.com)

Seems like a reasonable concern. No real conservative wants Biden dead. They do want him out of office, but there are health concerns..

Last edited:

God of War

Lets go Brandon!
Why?

More vaccinated than unvaccinated Britons are now dying from the coronavirus (medicalxpress.com)

Seems like a reasonable concern. No real conservative wants Biden dead. They do want him out of office, but there are health concerns..
All the points I'd think you'd gotten around to without trashing the thread. Certainly what must have informed my premonition.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Why?

God of War

Lets go Brandon!
Status
Not open for further replies.