• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I will teach my grandkids to hate you!

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan

Anyone want to guess which party this 'lady' supports? Don't cheat and look at the hat now....

You can't spell RACIST without the (R).

Spamature

President
I see Trump heading south of 36% support. Expect for the real hardcore supporters to become more vocal. Among those who will continue to cling to him she's probably a moderate.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
I see Trump heading south of 36% support. Expect for the real hardcore supporters to become more vocal. Among those who will continue to cling to him she's probably a moderate.
The country may be changing a bit. This woman got fired from her job when this came out.

Glad she made no secret of her Trump support. Everyone that supports Trump at the very least tacitly approves of this kind of crap. Most of them actively approve. Even the ones that want to look respectable hesitate to condemn this crap.

Spamature

President
The country may be changing a bit. This woman got fired from her job when this came out.

Glad she made no secret of her Trump support. Everyone that supports Trump at the very least tacitly approves of this kind of crap. Most of them actively approve. Even the ones that want to look respectable hesitate to condemn this crap.

But the ones that will approve and excuse are going to stick with him until the bitter end or until a leopard eats their face.

They aren't changing until...

1593051045568.png