• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

"I will totally accept the results of this great and historical presidential election, if I win"

write on

Senator
Let that sink in for a moment.

"...if I win."

Hitler loved big rallies and shaped his speeches to suit the tastes of his lower middle class, conservative and nationalist followers – they would be Trump's non-college-educated white voters. Hitler would manipulate the crowds' fears and resentments before offering himself as the visionary leader who would restore law and order and "lead Germany to a new era of national greatness".

Did I just hear "make America great again?"

https://www.smh.com.au/world/north-america/donald-trump-and-adolf-hitler-had-more-in-common-than-slogans-20161024-gs98kl.html

And remember drumpf saying "I love the poorly educated"?

RickWA

Snagglesooth

"...if I win."

Hitler loved big rallies and shaped his speeches to suit the tastes of his lower middle class, conservative and nationalist followers – they would be Trump's non-college-educated white voters. Hitler would manipulate the crowds' fears and resentments before offering himself as the visionary leader who would restore law and order and "lead Germany to a new era of national greatness".

https://www.smh.com.au/world/north-america/donald-trump-and-adolf-hitler-had-more-in-common-than-slogans-20161024-gs98kl.html

Give us this day our Daily Godwin.

Check the box.

"...if I win."

Don't you want America to be a great country?

S

Sickofleft

He changed political parities because he saw the republicans are in line with his fascist beliefs.
That's utterly ridiculous, when all things considered (not that you ever do) it is the Democrats who actually are the modern day Fascist. From shutting down speech all over the country to threatening to put "climate change deniers" in jail. Think like the Democrats or pay a price.

If you are not intellectually curious you are not one of us.... if you do not agree with us or if we can't win an argument with you we will … attack your advertisers for supporting you (See Tucker Carlson) for example.

So its pretty [Unwelcome language removed] hysterical when one of you moon bat liberal fascist morons accuse the other party of exactly what you are.

(insert pissing and moaning below)

write on

Senator
That's utterly ridiculous, when all things considered (not that you ever do) it is the Democrats who actually are the modern day Fascist. From shutting down speech all over the country to threatening to put "climate change deniers" in jail. Think like the Democrats or pay a price.

If you are not intellectually curious you are not one of us.... if you do not agree with us or if we can't win an argument with you we will … attack your advertisers for supporting you (See Tucker Carlson) for example.

So its pretty [Unwelcome language removed] hysterical when one of you moon bat liberal fascist morons accuse the other party of exactly what you are.

Explain this 1:17 mins. of drumpf's acceptance of fascist Mussolini.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Funny that you don't see the exact same traits in right wingers.
Shut down speech? Trump suggested pulling broadcast licenses from media he doesn't like. Changing the laws to make it easier to sue someone for negative stories.

How about the Tea Partiers who showed up at political town hall meetings and repeatedly shut down any attempt for my congressman to speak. I was at two of those and the Tea party folks were bused in from out of state. How about Trump rally attendees being encouraged to beat the crap out of people who spoke out against Trump?

S

Sickofleft

Explain this 1:17 mins. of drumpf's acceptance of fascist Mussolini.

He was a life long Democrat. Nobody liked Mussolini more then your Progressive forbearers. It's good you have returned to your roots along with your love of eugenics.