• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

"I will totally accept the results of this great and historical presidential election, if I win"

Colorforms

Senator
No. You know who you do see attacking leftists (like Heather Heyer or the protesters attacked by Proud Boys)? Fascists.
I do believe that the man who killed Miss Heyer was found guilty. Am I wrong in that? I didn't see the party rallying to his defense. Did I miss something?

The "Proud Boys" were attacked first. They had every right to defend themselves. They were attacked by fascists, the people you back.

write on

Senator
I do believe that the man who killed Miss Heyer was found guilty. Am I wrong in that? I didn't see the party rallying to his defense. Did I miss something?

The "Proud Boys" were attacked first. They had every right to defend themselves. They were attacked by fascists, the people you back.
I call BS.

You need to prove that the proud boys were attacked first.

EatTheRich

President

1. What party? I have seen YOU defend her killer.
2. The Proud Boys insist as a condition of membership that you go out looking for gays and leftists to attack. You find an excuse for them as you find an excuse for all your side’s brown shirts.

Colorforms

Senator
2. The Proud Boys insist as a condition of membership that you go out looking for gays and leftists to attack. You find an excuse for them as you find an excuse for all your side’s brown shirts.
1. I was defending due process. You had him tried and convicted before anyone even knew what happened.

2. Antifa and the BLM go out looking for conservatives and killing cops. You LOVE those guys.

EatTheRich

President
1. I was defending due process. You had him tried and convicted before anyone even knew what happened.

2. Antifa and the BLM go out looking for conservatives and killing cops. You LOVE those guys.
1. Nonsense. You defended the killing.
2. I don’t love Antifa. BLM does not “go out looking for conservatives and killing cops.” Fail!

Colorforms

Senator
1. Nonsense. You defended the killing.
2. I don’t love Antifa. BLM does not “go out looking for conservatives and killing cops.” Fail!
Wow, you're numbering your lies now. How organized can you be.

1. I will accept a link to any post in which I defend the killing of Heyer, or anyone for that matter. Feel free to try.

2. BLM marched on the premise of killing cops. You defend the people who kill them. Antifa, on the other hand, has caused so many riots that it's almost impossible to have a meeting without these fascists destroying it.

EatTheRich

President
I thought Trump was the one who said he'd wait and see. Turns out is was Hillary and the fascist left who couldn't accept the results of an election
LMAO. I remember when “Hillary and the fascist left” erected gallows near the Capitol in an effort to overturn the election results by force, don’t you?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Leader of Pround Boys is Black