• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I wonder how many countries Melania had to travel through to seek citizenship here?

UPNYA2

Mayor
Oh well, never mind. She probably came first class. Bet her sex trafficker boyfriend The Don paid her way. If he gets more of his lackeys on his Supreme Team he might be able to get the 3rd term he seeks or even a dictatorship.

https://apple.news/AWze9hGTHRjqEVo1jZ50O1g

Did you feel this sh it really needed to be posted in the political news and current events forum because you added subtle, (and completely ineffective may I add), political terms when you were, "wondering about" Melina's citizenship when you labeled Trump a "sex trafficker", referred to the Supreme court as "lackeys" on Trump' s "team", or because you stated Trump was actively seeking a "third term" or even a "dictatorship", within a post that actually boils down to just another di m/li bby, hate Trump riddled ramble of personal attacks on your President?

What, couldn't find a forum dedicated to just that? There HAS to be one somewhere, this insanity is not unique to you alone.

Or is it because everyone there agrees and you like to try to spread your perverted hatred to the not so insane?

Oh well, never mind. She probably came first class. Bet her sex trafficker boyfriend The Don paid her way. If he gets more of his lackeys on his Supreme Team he might be able to get the 3rd term he seeks or even a dictatorship.

https://apple.news/AWze9hGTHRjqEVo1jZ50O1g

Since she followed the rules and came here legally, the answer would be just those countries her travel itinerary took her through.
Remember this fact: Everyone is welcome to obey our laws and come here legally. Everyone.
Fact: Every other country on earth has immigration laws too. Many of them are far more strict than ours. Are they "racists" too?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Did you feel this sh it really needed to be posted in the political news and current events forum because you added subtle, (and completely ineffective may I add), political terms when you were, "wondering about" Melina's citizenship when you labeled Trump a "sex trafficker", referred to the Supreme court as "lackeys" on Trump' s "team", or because you stated Trump was actively seeking a "third term" or even a "dictatorship", within a post that actually boils down to just another di m/li bby, hate Trump riddled ramble of personal attacks on your President?

What, couldn't find a forum dedicated to just that? There HAS to be one somewhere, this insanity is not unique to you alone.

Or is it because everyone there agrees and you like to try to spread your perverted hatred to the not so insane?
It's a current event. The Supreme court makes it okay to turn back those SEEKING ASYLUM that have come through another country to seek it. New laws for a racist, POS President who would rather not have any brown people here at all. He's also dissing the people from the Bahamas. But I'm sure you know and condone that. Kick the hell out of them while they're down....RIGHT?? Trump's way or the highway. F that!!!!

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I do. I was merely trying to dispel your apparent confusion. You maybe thought she walked?
She should have walked after hearing the access Hollywood tape. But as she said.
"boyz vill be boyz" Besides that I figured you thought The Don is the only mortal capable of walking across water.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
She should have walked after hearing the access Hollywood tape. But as she said.
"boyz vill be boyz" Besides that I figured you thought The Don is the only mortal capable of walking across water.
I figured you'd figure that. Nothing new. Your neighborhood of make believe

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Like Hillary should have walked??

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
She probably shouldn't have derided the accusers back in the day, too.
Like Trump derided his accusers after riding them hard. Yes, thats not nice. I agree. Calling Stormy “Horseface” after previously telling her she reminded him of his daughter/wife. That is brutal.

Like Trump derided his accusers after riding them hard. Yes, thats not nice. I agree. Calling Stormy “Horseface” after previously telling her she reminded him of his daughter/wife. That is brutal.
TDS alert. Nice President Trump picture, by the way. That's like #450 from your MASSIVE collection, right?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, as you deride trump, melania, the right, etc..

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
TDS alert. Nice President Trump picture, by the way. That's like #450 from your MASSIVE collection, right?
I don’t “collect” them. His putrid face shows up on my newsfeed all the time. I’m not sure why you seem to care.