• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I wonder if Iran will even say 'Thank you!"?

Corruptbuddha

Governor
http://www.businessweek.com/news/2012-01-06/u-s-navy-rescues-iranian-fishing-boat-held-by-pirates.html

U.S. Navy Rescues Iranian Fishing Boat Held by Pirates

At about 12:30 p.m. local time yesterday, an SH-60S Seahawk helicopter from the Kidd detected a suspected pirate skiff alongside the Iranian-flagged Al Molai, according to the Navy account. Simultaneously, a distress call was received from the master of the Al Molai saying he was being held captive by pirates.

“The Al Molai had been taken over by pirates for roughly the last 40-45 days,” Josh Schminky, a Navy Criminal Investigative Service agent aboard the Kidd, said in the statement. The Iranians “were held hostage, with limited rations, and we believe were forced against their will to assist the pirates with other piracy operations.”

Probably not.

GordonGecko

President
The Neo-cons would have insisted the fishing boat was a "torpedo boat" and said we should have killed both the fishermen AND the pirates.

fairsheet

Senator
http://www.businessweek.com/news/2012-01-06/u-s-navy-rescues-iranian-fishing-boat-held-by-pirates.html

U.S. Navy Rescues Iranian Fishing Boat Held by Pirates

At about 12:30 p.m. local time yesterday, an SH-60S Seahawk helicopter from the Kidd detected a suspected pirate skiff alongside the Iranian-flagged Al Molai, according to the Navy account. Simultaneously, a distress call was received from the master of the Al Molai saying he was being held captive by pirates.

“The Al Molai had been taken over by pirates for roughly the last 40-45 days,” Josh Schminky, a Navy Criminal Investigative Service agent aboard the Kidd, said in the statement. The Iranians “were held hostage, with limited rations, and we believe were forced against their will to assist the pirates with other piracy operations.”

Probably not.
Yeah C-B...I can hear it now. Ahmajinedad asks his peeps, "What's the good news?" They reply, "The U.S. rescued our ship from the pirates and saved the lives of all onboard!" Ahmajindad responds..."I said, what's the GOOD news?"