• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

"I would vote for Biden if he boiled babies and ate them."

reason10

Governor
Yes boys and girls, a edited of a liberal actually said that. And we need to make that goose stepping bittch FAMOUS.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/499057-nation-columnist-criticized-for-writing-shed-vote-for-biden-if-he-boiled?fbclid=IwAR0TwvdvhfKa2GzZb4SWe3rYREaQQ_TKKtwnQCPqDDFvQTxN_JPTFtVsJH4

The Nation columnist Katha Pollitt has come under criticism for a column in which she wrote that she would "vote for Joe Biden if he boiled babies and ate them" given the importance of ending President Trump's White House tenure.

"I would vote for Joe Biden if he boiled babies and ate them. He wasn't my candidate, but taking back the White House is that important," Pollitt wrote.

Here's the Vampira. Make her famous.

1590171371235.png

I don't know what is worse: The fact that this bitttch actually said that or the fact that there certainly will be at least ONE brain dead left winger here who agrees with her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes boys and girls, a fcking NAZI of a liberal actually said that. And we need to make that goose stepping bittch FAMOUS.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/499057-nation-columnist-criticized-for-writing-shed-vote-for-biden-if-he-boiled?fbclid=IwAR0TwvdvhfKa2GzZb4SWe3rYREaQQ_TKKtwnQCPqDDFvQTxN_JPTFtVsJH4

The Nation columnist Katha Pollitt has come under criticism for a column in which she wrote that she would "vote for Joe Biden if he boiled babies and ate them" given the importance of ending President Trump's White House tenure.

"I would vote for Joe Biden if he boiled babies and ate them. He wasn't my candidate, but taking back the White House is that important," Pollitt wrote.

View attachment 52123

I don't know what is worse: The fact that this bitttch actually said that or the fact that there certainly will be at least ONE brain dead left winger here who agrees with her.
It makes you wonder how she's so familiar with that "recipe"...

Yes boys and girls, a edited of a liberal actually said that. And we need to make that goose stepping bittch FAMOUS.

View attachment 52123

If you didn't believe leftism is a death cult before this comment, there's no denying it now.

UPNYA2

Mayor
Yes boys and girls, a fcking NAZI of a liberal actually said that. And we need to make that goose stepping bittch FAMOUS.

View attachment 52123

Not unlike every other dem/lib one might encounter.

Well, other than being the ONE with the nads to actually come out and openly admit it I should say.

Colorforms

Senator

View attachment 52123

Wait, does that mean that Biden has to boil some babies before she would vote for him? ewwwww.

The left has gotten psychotic lately.

EatTheRich

President

View attachment 52123

Her comment says more about Trump than about “the lesser evil.”