• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I wouldn't put it past this FBI from planting materials...

write on

Senator
ha ha

Have you told jack that the personalities he listed have not exhorted violence against law enforcement. A plain lie itself that would garner violence against them and against their audience by the leftist in this country. What those personalities have done is criticizes those law enforcement agencies. According to you and @Jack4freedom that is some kind of cardinal sin. "Thou shall NOT criticize law enforcement". Unless of course you're a leftist.

Remarkable when you have Antifa and BLM violence going on for years based on a racialized con job of a lie.
Yet, now the right wing is attacking law enforcement when it doesn't suit their MO.

ACAB, yes?

Now is your time to come clean.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Just keep going by what your TV tells you and whatever you do, don't actually EVER LOOK UP ANYTHING on your own. Just keep asking people for information that you have been show by me and others billions of time, ignore it and pretend it does not exist.......... excellent work.....

Just keep lying and denying everything, it suits you, it suits the people you are constantly defending, it suits your party......

You are a good Fascist, I hope you get that job with the ministry of truth, you would be fantastic at it.......iron your brown shirt, you could get the call any day
I searched for posts by you with the word spied and none of them and none of those threads contained a credible link to facts that would support your accusation that the FBI or CIA spied on the Trump campaign or the Trump White House....most contained no source at all. Just your usual crap that you already posted proof.

Jack4freedom

Governor
If memory is correct they were concealed in Berger's underwear and for the best of me I can't remember how much time he served______help me out
Im pretty sure Berger got convicted of something. However I looked up the FBI files deal and it turned out to be just another of the dozens of attacks on Clinton while he was in office. They finally got him on the blow job and cigar deal after hacking on him for 6-7 years. Politics is tough business. One thing I got to give Clinton, when he got nailed he admitted it and apologized and he didn’t whine like a bitch when they were trashing him. Trump on the other hand is a total pussy and doochebag.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Berger was find $50k, two years probation, 100 hours of community service and lost his license to practice law.
That all for stealing Top Secret documents from Archives................
So, Trump will get same slap on the hand?

"find"

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Im pretty sure Berger got convicted of something. However I looked up the FBI files deal and it turned out to be just another of the dozens of attacks on Clinton while he was in office. They finally got him on the blow job and cigar deal after hacking on him for 6-7 years. Politics is tough business. One thing I got to give Clinton, when he got nailed he admitted it and apologized and he didn’t whine like a bitch when they were trashing him. Trump on the other hand is a total pussy and doochebag.
"I did not have sexual relations with that woman"
Both are pussies and douchhebags

MV answered after I ask you and someone really needs take MV outside for some fresh air after they change his Depends he's wasting away in his saferoom.

Jack4freedom

Governor
"I did not have sexual relations with that woman"
Both are pussies and douchhebags

MV answered after I ask you and someone really needs take MV outside for some fresh air after they change his Depends he's wasting away in his saferoom.
Good info on Berger….50k fine, two years probation and disbarred….Say what you want but MV usually comes with solid information…..Jyst sayin’….

Lying about sex with another woman does not put Willy anywhere near Trump in terms are pussyism or douchebaggery. Trump stands atop the heap in those datagories.m

God of War

Governor
Now you're backtracking and trying to change your MO/story like your messiah Trump.
How am I back tracking? Please spell it out. Show me your claptrap reasoning in full bloom.

We can all see what you wrote in lying about a poster with no proof and attacking any news network that isn't right wing.
Can you really? How about methodically dissecting what I say is your false claim?

I attempted to give you an out by calling your antics kettle logic, but I digress.
Embarrased are you then?

No, f the horse you rode in on.

You don't even have the decency to admit when you're wrong.
What the hell are you talking about?

God of War

Governor
Yet, now the right wing is attacking law enforcement when it doesn't suit their MO.
Doesn't logically follow. Try again. Criticism is criticism and everybody is entitle to give and receive it. The FBI is going to have to learn from its mistakes period.

leftists, political hack ACAB, yes?
I fixed that for you.

Now is your time to come clean.
You sound like a cop. Come clean? WTF is wrong with you?

write on

Senator
How am I back tracking? Please spell it out. Show me your claptrap reasoning in full bloom.

Can you really? How about methodically dissecting what I say is your false claim?

Embarrased are you then?

No, f the horse you rode in on.

What the hell are you talking about?
All you have to do is take my comments into context- one after the other.

But no, you won't do that will you? You won't because you know that if you did, you'd wouldn't ask the bs questions you're asking in your pathetic attempt at deflection.

As much as you'd like to think that I'm a Democrat is Congress that's playing softball-make no mistake that I'm playing hardball and won't be intimidated by 'tough talk'.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
That all for stealing Top Secret documents from Archives................
So, Trump will get same slap on the hand?

"find"
Robert Bradford Murphy and wife got 10 years...in 1963
Charles Mount stole 400 documents and got caught trying to sell them. None were related to nationals security. He got 5 years.
Shawn Aubitz served 21 months in prison and paid $73,000 in fines.
Berger stole four or five classified documents...he did not go to jail. They were copies of a 911 report.

There are a number of others...

God of War

Governor
It appears that many people have been trained like monkeys for years or even decades by certain entities which became popular starting in the mid 1990s and are prone to believe idiotic fantasies spun on first 24/7/365 AM Radio then followed by huge fake “news” outlets like Fox, InfoWars, Breitbart etc…

Believe it or not, many of these imbeciles even proudly considered and called THEMSELVES Ditto Heads and proudly proclaimed themselves to have been Hannitized…I watched it happen and at first I thought it was kind of funny. However after the events of the last couple years I and all sane Americans have realized how dangerous these hateful little pukes can be.

Enter Trump who totally understood these nit wits, how they have been carefully programmed for decades and has taken them into an even more delusional and dangerous state of mind. With the direct help and support of his friend and confidant Fox News President, Roger Ailes who staged and directed Trump’s entrance into politics and with the total cooperation of Fox News, Trump was able to win both the GOP Primary and the US Presidency.

Over the past two years we found out in no uncertain terms how dangerous these Hannitized, Ditto Head Trumpists can be. First even after the attack on the Capitol many of these pliant nit wits have declared those violent rabid scumbags patriots, 76ers and great Americans. Now since Trump was served with a search warrant many of these same propagandists have stirred them up into calling for the murder of Federal agents. Less than a week after the routine warrant was served, one of these Trumpers is dead and another has been captured. Hopefully none of these crazed back shooters will succeed.
Your way is the end fo the elected representative constitutional republic.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Good info on Berger….50k fine, two years probation and disbarred….Say what you want but MV usually comes with solid information…..Jyst sayin’….

Lying about sex with another woman does not put Willy anywhere near Trump in terms are pussyism or douchebaggery. Trump stands atop the heap in those datagories.m
Amazing, both are scumbags but PJ leftist only flog those not on the left like game hens do hawks. Well, MV has more time than most to usually "come with solid information" due to it being clear all he is able to do is set in his safe room and can't leave it unless someone helps take him somewhere.

When Trump was a democrat before running in 2015 dem/leftist sure loved him until he beat the guest at his wedding Hillary......

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Doesn't logically follow. Try again. Criticism is criticism and everybody is entitle to give and receive it. The FBI is going to have to learn from its mistakes period.

I fixed that for you.

You sound like a cop. Come clean? WTF is wrong with you?
People are threatening the lives of FBI agents and the judge who signed the warrant.